SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Post by Bee Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:30 pm

reason wrote:@Bee The only older person left is Matt and Bryan all the rest are younger than her.

Interesting. I think the more that has been sleuthed the more I don't want to go into the season being too attached to one guy. This is the first season in ages where I've actually liked the lead and am not just watching so I can figure out who i'd like to see as next lead. Anyway I'm looking forward to watching and not fast forwarding through any of the dates, even the guys I end up despising like usual.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:31 pm

She may work real well with a younger guy like Dean, but is he really ready to get married? According to Rachel, that was one of her criteria, unless she wasn't being honest with herself. And I've been seeing a lot of love for Dean on instagram all of a sudden. I wonder what that's about...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:34 pm

@mobyz Well I think I read he lost him mother quite young so that might have change him we wont know until the season goes along. Things life that are life changing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:36 pm

mobyz wrote:She may work real well with a younger guy like Dean, but is he really ready to get married?  According to Rachel, that was one of her criteria, unless she wasn't being honest with herself.  And I've been seeing a lot of love for Dean on instagram all of a sudden.  I wonder what that's about...

Well thats interesting that some think age denotes readiness for kids and marriage. For all we know he's desperate to have kids in the next year or two and wants to be a young dad. Its funny because if a girl even younger than him expresses that it would be seen as normal. I guess we'll just have to see.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:38 pm

Oh please! That wasn't even a dig at Rachel scratch Just stating what I think will happen. The show needs to hype up this season for various reasons. It's obviously historic and its also a lead who's not "SM savy" as some may say. I'm expecting a season with loads of controversy since that's TPTB's new agenda. More controversy and less love story.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:40 pm

It's not the age that's the problem with Dean IMO, it's maturity. His 'joke' never offended me but I thought it was a dumb thing to say when meeting someone for the first time, and may be a sign of immaturity. But I think he's harmless and had good chemistry with Rachel on their 1-1 from the videos we saw so I'm mostly reserving judgement.

Last edited by ReneeM on Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:42 pm

@cila51290 i was genuinely curious who the fan fave was as i did not watch a whole lot of Nick's season.

I personally think the show will find a new audience with a black lead. Abc's black lead shows have no problem with ratings.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:43 pm

ReneeM wrote:It's not the age that's the problem with Dean IMO, it's maturity. His 'joke' never offended me but I thought it was a dumb thing to say when meeting someone for the first time, and may be a sign of immaturity.

Exactly! We will find out soon enough if Rachel thinks he's ready for a serious relationship.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:46 pm

@BlackHalo I don't even know to be quite honest. The cast was pretty meh to me. I'm just excited Rachel will bring a variety of men. I hope TPTB don't screw this up. :angryemotion
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:49 pm

mobyz wrote:
ReneeM wrote:It's not the age that's the problem with Dean IMO, it's maturity. His 'joke' never offended me but I thought it was a dumb thing to say when meeting someone for the first time, and may be a sign of immaturity.

Exactly!  We will find out soon enough if Rachel thinks he's ready for a serious relationship.  

I'm really looking forward to it. I can also really imagine a final 2 of someone who i really like now vs a Dean for example and by the end of the season I'm screaming for her to pick Dean because my initial thoughts were wrong.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:52 pm

So, someone posted a picture of a bentley on the Geneva instagram page similar to the one Rachel posed with on the pic MK tweeted a few days ago.  We already speculated that the pic was taken in Switzerland.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:54 pm

BlackHalo wrote:@cila51290 i was genuinely curious who the fan fave was as i did not watch a whole lot of Nick's season.

I personally think the show will find a new audience with a black lead. Abc's black lead shows have no problem with ratings.

I'm seeing so many people comment on the fact that they have never watched before but will tune in, especially on social media platforms where i never see the show mentioned normally.

I guess the first night ratings for her will be interesting and then to see if those viewers stick around. I'm readying myself for Black twitter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 78 2498057887

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

+33
Cila51290
cookielover12
AllAboutLove
Incorrect_Justifications
queenb231985
ChazSA
Linds911
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
SarahMariaDK
Seabear
quietpal