SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 17 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Post by Boshem Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:20 pm

It seems as though Becca is, but does anyone know if our fav jo is going to coachella!?

Boshem

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 17 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Post by Alanna Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:03 pm

Boshem wrote:It seems as though Becca is, but does anyone know if our fav jo is going to coachella!?
Lawd I hope not.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:15 pm

Alanna wrote:Do some women seriously wear bras and makeup around their boyfriends at home? That's nuts to me laugh out loud

Wait until they get married...or have kids. Spit up and food stains for daaaays on yoga pants, messyhairdontcare! JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 17 4256136633 laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:16 pm

Alanna wrote:
Boshem wrote:It seems as though Becca is, but does anyone know if our fav jo is going to coachella!?
Lawd I hope not.

Just say no Jo! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:19 pm

Becca did an interview the other day where she talked about going to Coachella and what she was going to wear. In that same interview she brought JoJo up by herself a few times. If JoJo was going to Coachella with Becca, I would bet Becca would have said that in the interview when she was talking about it. 

It's two weekends, so you never know, but JoJo hasn't said anything about going and Becca didn't mention that JoJo would be going with her.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:22 pm

Alanna wrote:Do some women seriously wear bras and makeup around their boyfriends at home? That's nuts to me laugh out loud

Yeah, I usually take my bra off pretty much as soon as I step over the threshold unless it's a particularly comfortable one and I forget. laugh out loud I guess women who are more endowed might prefer to keep them on though.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:27 pm

Ahaha! Thank god we're all on the same page. Thanks @ash2214 I'm sure if Becca was going with her she would have made a point to tell **edited** Did she say anything interesting / new about j?

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:41 pm

@Boshem Becca just said the Fiji trip was super fun and it was the first vacation that JoJo/Jordan and Becca/Robert got to take together as a friend group, so it was nice. She said JoJo is one of her best friends and then mentioned something like how even though when JoJo stays with her every couple of months for a few days because of events/work stuff, they prefer to relax and just hang out in her apartment.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:42 pm

Reminder please do not discuss any other contestant in a negative manner in a Fan thread. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:47 pm

What I thought she would say. It's nice to know they'd rather be low key then attend events / party. Maybe it's a sign Jojo's ready for kids laugh out loud

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:57 pm

What I find is noteworthy is that on the first occasion where JoJo and Jordan were alone she wasn't too shy to take off her makeup and let Jordan see her bare self giggling. Normally, early in a relationship women are not so quick to let them see their natural selves, no makeup, no extensions etc. so this just shows comfortable they were with each other from the get go.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:02 pm

aviej wrote:What I find is noteworthy is that on the first occasion where JoJo and Jordan were alone she wasn't too shy to take off her makeup and let Jordan see her bare self giggling. Normally, early in a relationship women are not so quick to let them see their natural selves, no makeup, no extensions etc. so this just shows comfortable they were with each other from the get go.
Yeah, but I think that's kind of a necessity for the fantasy suite. Unless a lot of the ladies pull a "Britt" laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

+29
TheWrongReasons
Sprite
cookielover12
Ladybug82
Buckeye_Fan