SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 18 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Post by mindless Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:10 pm

aviej wrote:What I find is noteworthy is that on the first occasion where JoJo and Jordan were alone she wasn't too shy to take off her makeup and let Jordan see her bare self giggling. Normally, early in a relationship women are not so quick to let them see their natural selves, no makeup, no extensions etc. so this just shows comfortable they were with each other from the get go.

I think it helps that she's drop dead gorgeous without makeup. laugh out loud But even if one thinks they aren't, I don't get the point of trying to postpone the inevitable. If you're serious about someone then it's best to show them your true self as soon as possible. Not like you'll be missing anything if they run because of it. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 18 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:27 pm

aviej wrote:What I find is noteworthy is that on the first occasion where JoJo and Jordan were alone she wasn't too shy to take off her makeup and let Jordan see her bare self giggling. Normally, early in a relationship women are not so quick to let them see their natural selves, no makeup, no extensions etc. so this just shows comfortable they were with each other from the get go.

Agreed.  I think it also shows that she doesn't need to be made up at all times.  She is cute as a button without all the extras...no makeup, hair in a ponytail, etc.  Natural is best, imo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:48 pm

I think Jo, despite all the crying and angst, is deeply, deeply confident in herself as a woman and just in general, a worthy human being that deserves love and understanding and to be listened to. She basically laid down the law (nicely and with some crying laugh out loud) with all the men, especially Baddy, in the beginning re her expectations so I think accepting her as is was a package deal.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:10 am

The goofy couple are going through the fab fit fun box that arrived for Jordan. He couldn't say Fab Fit Fun correctly and of course he laughed at himself and said he'll learn to talk later. Jojo was dancing with the box and she was asking Jordan for music. There was another blanket for Jackson. There was a bracelet which I assumed was for ladies but Jordan wanted to wear it. Jojo pointed out thAt her fiancé was having so much fun with the contents of the box. They are very playful and quite happy. I guess they are not going to Coachella (or at least not Jojo.).

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:51 pm

Per Luke's tweet, a podcast is in the works for Jordan and Luke!
https://twitter.com/thelukerodgers/status/852923049317769216

This would be excellent for a few reasons. I've listened to Luke before in interviews for 24-7 Sports/CBS and he's great. Also, it would be a podcast, not a radio show. Jordan's radio during the winter with Jason was live, so it kind of forced Jordan and Jason to be together to do it in case of technical difficulties. With a podcast they can record it before they send it out and they can edit it as needed. With the right equipment, they can both do it from their homes and they can do it separately in different studios as well.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:03 pm

Happy Easter to everyone. Countdown begins for the first anniversary of Jojo and Jordan's engagement!!!!!

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:10 pm

Hey guys, life's been busy but I just watched this video and I had to post it. Sorry if it's already been done but considering their one-year anniversary is coming up, I think it's fitting Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMOD_eyz4DI

Happy Easter everyone!
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:37 pm

^ That video never gets old and my eyes may have welled up a bit watching :tissuebox.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:57 pm

@vernie113 Happy Easter and to all JoJo and Jordan fans who celebrate Easter. Have a wonderful day!

Would you like a 1yr anniversary thread to post vids and pics?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:07 pm

That'll be gr8 GA! I think we may be getting some pics too if they do indeed have an engagement anniversary party in Chico.
High clap
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:30 pm

JoJo Jordan 1Yr Anniversary

I brought @traveler90 's post over. That's a good one to start the thread off! Enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:55 pm

Happy Easter ladies! Have a wonderful day. Thank you GA for the anniversary thread. 

For those wondering, they're celebrating Easter in Dallas today. They were spotted out last night in Dallas with their friends.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

+29
TheWrongReasons
Sprite
cookielover12
Ladybug82
Buckeye_Fan