SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2

Page 17 of 56 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 36 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2

Post by Acrunch Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:08 pm

It's cray cray how involved MM is in her son's personal life. Couldn't be easy for Amanda not only having to deal with his chit but hers as well! Yikes. Talk about a mother in law from hell!
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2

Post by allykat Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:29 pm

FWIW - I don't trust RS. And I think he's an azz that does most things to keep interest on his site. So stir the pot enough that people will keep coming back to see if you eventually release info.

Also FWIW - the fact that he didn't release any info on Josh actually made me think it's really bad info/allegations. And probably doesn't want to get into it because I'm sure much of it is he/said she said, but probably such horrible she said that there could be legal ramifications without real proof.

It's one thing to peddle in gossipy allegations about someone being a player and dating multiple women. It's another thing to peddle is allegations of abusive behavior (if that is part of Amanda's story) if it's not a first person account (like with Andi), or you don't have hard proof.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:16 pm

Acrunch wrote:It's cray cray how involved MM is in her son's personal life.  Couldn't be easy for Amanda not only having to deal with his chit but hers as well!  Yikes.  Talk about a mother in law from hell!

I know right? I thought it was telling that RS said Amanda would tell him something that happened and MM would be like "no, that's not what happened, this is what happened" and Amanda would tell him it's all lies. I mean, have those two even met more than a handful of times? Was MM secretly living in Amanda's spare room or how does she know what went on in that relationship? There's believing the best of your son and then there's just blindly lying on their behalf regardless of what the truth may be. It's not like abusers give an accurate account of their behaviour to anyone, let alone their parents. The fact that Josh didn't tell her something, at least truthfully, doesn't mean it never happened. You'd think they were the same person the way MM takes it upon herself to speak on her son's behalf, ALL THE TIME. If my mom went around talking on my behalf I'd tell her to stop and mind her own business. The fact that Josh seems totally fine with her involvement is just creepy to me.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:28 pm

It's like MM is a ventriloquist and BOR is her dummy. Oh wait. He is a dummy. NVM.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:43 pm

MM is capable of anything. In my opinion, she pitted Aaron and Josh against each other back when Andi and Josh weren't on good terms with his family. I saw this happen a lot. JMO. 

It's crazy to think Andi was actually able to get Josh away from his mom for a few months. It's too bad Josh didn't see it as a good thing.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:09 pm

bleuberry wrote:Why does Luke the cheater get exposed but not the guy who girls need warning about way more? His logic. Rolling Eyes

I think it is because the info about Josh was already out there from Andi's book and now from Amanda. Luke had that great edit from JoJo's season and most people still buy into it...or did. I don't think RS thought too many would be falling for Josh any more whereas the same would not have been true for Luke.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:13 pm

Another thought, why get involved in something that has been and probably will continue to explode on it's own without involvement by a third party. Let the crazies continue to crap in their own yard. They don't need any help with their mess.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:41 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Another thought, why get involved in something that has been and probably will continue to explode on it's own without involvement by a third party. Let the crazies continue to crap in their own yard.  They don't need any help with their mess.

I actually think even cynical RS is somewhat shocked at the level of crap going on between these people. MM apparently contacted him first with her version and he then had to get the version from Amanda. From then on it seems he kind of found himself trapped between the two camps and they seem more comfortable talking to him vs each other.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:02 am

I agree i think amanda is just st the point where she's going to defend herself but RS said regardless of what people think she doesn't like her private life being publicized and wants nothing to do with the murray family. I believe that. I truly believe Mm and josh will not leave her alone and she's fed up

And as much as RS tried to stay neutral and didn't bash either side I think he likes Amanda and hates josh. He said some of the stuff amanda has shown him can ruin josh murray

Last edited by Sarahrayofsunshinee on Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added on)

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:09 am

IMO MM has been in attack mode, because it's one way to shut up Amanda. Throw everything out there, be it true or not, and something will stick, people will believe it. That will shut up Amanda. MM and Josh are using her being a mom as their advantage, they know Amanda has more to lose. JMO
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:20 am

Sprite wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Another thought, why get involved in something that has been and probably will continue to explode on it's own without involvement by a third party. Let the crazies continue to crap in their own yard.  They don't need any help with their mess.

I actually think even cynical RS is somewhat shocked at the level of crap going on between these people. MM apparently contacted him first with her version and he then had to get the version from Amanda. From then on it seems he kind of found himself trapped between the two camps and they seem more comfortable talking to him vs each other.

IMO, there is no reason for DUH and MM to be exchanging words. MM has no place in this. IMO
Until she got involved, there was no issue between the women, so there should be absolutely no version from MM. She should not be involved. Period. They may not have liked each other, that happens, but MM has no business with any of this.
MM was not living with the couple and had limited interactions with the couple. Anything she has to say is hearsay.
It would not take much for anyone to do some simple research and find out MM's reputation with lying and twisting the truth.
She has a long history of dysfunction with her family of origin both past and present.  
She and Denny have a history of dysfunction. So this woman has no business involving herself in anyone else's dysfunction, IMO.  I would imagine within a day Booger Boy was on to her antics.
DUH is well, DUH. She may not be the brightest bulb, she may not be the best mother in the world. However that has nothing to do with MM. It's not MM's life, her family or grandkids. Not her business.  
Josh lived in DuH's home. He came into her territory, her home and family.  It's sad that they can't go into their own corners and live their own life. Move on.
Anyone getting involved in this situation will feel themselves dealing with a dim bulb and a crazy, maniac(disguising herself as a churchgoing mother hen) hovering over a slobbering, submissive brain dead fool.
All JMOAA

Last edited by Kashathediva on Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:22 am

Amanda hasn't even spoken though. Josh is the one doing all the interviews then his assistant talking to the media then MM talking to RS! All amanda did was respond after the assistant shenanigans. She's been pretty quiet. Never once has she gone to the media. Unless I'm missing something? Poor girl is definitely being attacked imo and it's unfair. I give her a lot of credit for how she's handled this. Even RS said in his podcast amanda has been having a hard time and has been handling it so well. Even.better than he would knowing what he knows. That's very telling. This is all a train wreck and I think Amanda's is embarrassed to be a part of it. It's not her doing IMO

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 56 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 36 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2

+66
Astrobach
Aria
sparkler
nannymargie
kerriway