SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2

Page 18 of 56 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 37 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:32 am

I'm certainly not excusing Josh's behavior, it's disguisting.  And I won't even get started on mommy dearest.  But Amanda is not some completely innocent, angelic, victim here, IMO.

She may be keeping a little quieter, but she has not been completely silent and she's had the blond squad do most of her dirty work, IMO.  She's guilty of plenty and just needs to move on, learn from her mistakes and spend good quality time with those cute kiddos, again, IMO.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2

Post by sosleepy Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:33 am

I'm lying in bed trying to unwind after a particularly difficult day. And I just made the mistake of watching Josh/Britney. Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2 - Page 18 4103285151Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2 - Page 18 318829699 You can't unsee that.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:38 am

I actually found it kind of amusing seeing him(Josh) being led around a stage by 2 grown azzed men on a leash.
That must have done his momma's heart good to see her son playing submissive to 2 men. I know all momma's long to see their children's sexual fantasies played out on stage in Las Vegas. Must have done her right proud.
I consider myself #Blessed he was fully clothed. Giving thanks for small wonders.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:41 am

@Kashathediva May be those are who he should date because I know they would kick his azz but good

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:51 am

@Ladybug82 I disagree I think amanda has done all her dirty work. She has a few friends who also defended her but she's owned up to everything. Josh on the other hand claims to have "never spoke to the media" but has his mom or "assistant" do it for him. That's other people doing your dirty work. Amanda's friends throwing sm shade in Amanda's defense is not imo

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:59 am

I just don't even understand why all the ongoing drama. It was a 6 month relationship born out of reality tv. In the famous words of Elsa - Let it gooooo!!!!

And for the record, from my vantage point Amanda actually has tried to let it go. Josh will not let up. It's sickening. I fully believe she's the wronged party here. Is she an innocent victim? No. She's human and made some mistakes. I also don't think she's very smart.  I don't think she's done anything heinous enough for us to be upset about though. How Josh and his bat$hit crazy mom have treated her, and by extension her young daughters, is criminal. I would think MM, who was herself a single mother at one point (snort), might muster up a little sympathy.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:02 am

@sosleepy They seems to be abusers, so IMHO they have cold water running through their veins.  Their blessed theme is ignorant at best.

Last edited by reason on Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:38 am

So is RS worth listening to? Or do I have the gist - a whole lot of hot air? I haven't listened yet but I struggle to get through his smugness (when he's alone), and his azz kissing (when he's with guests.) I'll suffer through if the consensus is it's a worthwhile listen though. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:51 pm

I don't listen to his stuff.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:11 pm

No, it's not worth listening. It's basically him going on and on about how he's been on the phone constantly with both MM and Amanda since last weekend and has dirt on both sides, but he's not gonna share because he wants all the drama to stop and those two have agreed to disagree for now. He did say Amanda's been fully cooperative and would come on his podcast and spill all, but he doesn't want her to because a one-sided story would just fan the flames more. Saying he could ruin Josh kind of implies where he stands on the matter, but he was trying to be "fair" probably so the Murrays leave him, and Amanda, alone. He didn't really say anything we didn't already know, so no point listening IMO unless you just love hearing him talk about himself.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:15 pm

Acrunch wrote:I want to unsee this!

https://instagram.com/p/BSiaUqeABli/

I need to wash my eyes out now...with bleach! :shocked!: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2 - Page 18 623245435 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2 - Page 18 4103285151
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:22 pm

How did that even happen? Do they just let random audience members up on stage?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 56 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 37 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2

+66
Astrobach
Aria
sparkler
nannymargie
kerriway