SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by sdmom Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:02 am

Good thing is it disappears in 24 hours

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by happydays Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:03 am

I know right. Talk about over sharing.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:12 am

Stacia620 wrote:
StacyNor wrote:The is something about Nick,  something that makes these ladies go gaga. Make some men feel insecure. People may mock him for being dumped twice, but uh, the dude beat a dozen of dudes to make it to the top 2 TWICE. Then you have Josh who have been insecure about him, even years later. Then you have Andi saying she would have slept with him even after all that happened in her book. Then the is Kaitylin ''I am engaged to Shawn, look, look at my ring, it was just sex'' Bristowe. Now you have a group of petty women, who are trashing Vanessa, because let's be real, they are trashing her because Nick picked her. Even Corrine he brat said she was devastated when Nick dumped her. He has to tell us some secret why he keeps these people pressed while he out there being happy with Vanessa.

I agree. There is "something" about Nick. I think he has lots of charisma.  I came across this article, and Nick seems to have a lot of these qualities.

10 Habits of Irresistible People

We've all met this type of person who attracts everybody in the room. Everyone wants to be in their company, and their magnetic personalities just draw you in. But what exactly makes him or her so irresistible? For one, they love people and know how to make anyone feel at ease. They have an energy to them that's contagious and a personality that's very difficult to dislike. It's not all about their inner qualities, however. There are also habits that irresistible people don't break that add to their already lovable selves. Here are 10 things they always do.

They maintain relationships, and they don't burn bridges: What makes irresistible people irresistible is the fact that they maintain the connections they make. They don't make short-term friends. Instead, they continue to show effort in friendships and relationships in order to make them last.

They smile: People want to be around them because of the warmth they give off. Irresistible people love being around others and welcome anyone with open arms. Their inviting smile initially hooks company and keeps them.

They make sure to be friendly but never fake: Nobody likes a disingenuous person, and they know that. They're great with people and hardly have any enemies because they keep it real. Others appreciate this about them and therefore want to be around them.

They listen with intent: They show they're engaged in the conversation by asking questions and with their body language. The speaker never has to talk over them, and they feel comfortable opening up. Irresistible people prove they're great listeners by bringing up certain tidbits in future conversations.

They treat everyone with kindness and respect: This is a rule they follow without exception. The reason they're so liked is because they don't give you a reason to not. Someone with a great personality and other amiable qualities is still unlikable if they're selectively nice.

They don't allow negativity: This means they don't gossip or badmouth others behind their back. They don't surround themselves with those who bring them or others down, and they try to ease the situation if they detect any tension.

They show more than they tell: Irresistible people aren't the type to show off or to be all talk. They can be confident without being cocky and understand the importance of humility. They back up their words with actions and don't feel the need to prove themselves.

They touch: They reinforce their interest in conversations and in people with friendly touches. They're not afraid to show affection or friendliness through physical interaction, which has a positive effect on those they're with.

They easily adapt to the situation: A reason they're so liked is because they can thrive in any scenario. They know how to show enthusiasm while not being overbearing and are flexible depending on who they're with and where.

They keep it light: They don't take things too seriously and know how to take a joke. They're not easily offended by others, and even when they are, they don't pass judgment. They know how to have fun while remaining respectful and within boundaries.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/smart-living/10-habits-of-irresistible-people/ar-AAom3bt?li=BBnbcA0

This is what is known as the *it* factor. IMO Nick has always had the it factor. :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:50 am

Ok happydays wrote:Nick sharing his fiance's butt with the rest of his IG followers makes me feel uncomfortable

I routinely forget that he's an almost 40 year old man. #foreveracreep IMO Suspect

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 17 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:53 am

-IMO- i don't find to be a big deal. I thought it was funny. I don't think it was creepy or inappropriate.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:55 am

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 17 3806527698 when I read that he shared his fiancees butt I was expecting a pic of her butt only to see it was of her fully clothed and just her standing there. Nothing untoward about it at all imo and definitely something V would like (also IMO)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:59 am

I don't really see the big deal.  And btw, Nick and Vanessa both have really great bodies. jmo
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:34 am

laugh out loud typical no can win Nick. He either is accused of faking a relationship with Vanessa because he allegedly doesn't hang out with her/is seen more with Peta than her in pics (uh duh he is going to be seen w Peta, his dance instructor!) Or he is frowned upon for showing admiration/attraction to his fiance.  IMO Nissa have displayed a great balance of emotional and intellectual connection as well as physical connection. Nissa also have a serious side but even more so they have a passionate, naughty, playful connection. Nick IG story tonight is another example of that fun, playful connection IMO. I've seen a lot worse and provocative pics posted on the internet and IG/SC than the back view of a fully clothed person.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:23 am

Zaynab wrote:-IMO- i don't find to be a big deal. I thought it was funny. I don't think it was creepy or inappropriate.

I thought it was cute. He is one happy camper and wants to show the world what a lucky guy he is. It's not like she's naked or even in a bikini. Then it would be inappropriate, but she is wearing a knit dress that shows off her curves. It's just mischievous Nick at work.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:26 am

I don't see the big deal, it's a fully clothed butt. A gorgeous one, too. I doubt Vanessa mind's,  and that's all that matters. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:41 am

IMO, if V snapped the same type of video about Nick's azz I doubt anyone could care so...not sure why Nick doing it is creepy. no idea
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:21 am

I think he was envious of her natural hip movement. That smooth moving back and forth has been difficult for Nick.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+82
KB_Mom
Lennoxcolinrolland
jen689
Kristina V
Jane781