SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by coolangel Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:05 pm

I think Corinne meant ATFR too. Vanessa wasn't present at the WTA from all that was sleuthed. Corinne needs to lay off whatever she was up on IMO coz she made zero sense in that interview and was in attack mode throughout even with the interviewers.

Seabear wrote:Me after just listening to Corinne on that podcast. :shootme:  Corinne cannot keep her facts straight, she speaks without thinking, she cannot handle anyone who does not fan her or calls her out on her BS. Her reaction to the middle interviewer who asked her some hard questions was so telling. Corinne's response to Vanessa's text was so immature. Corinne was throwing shade at both Vanessa and Nick in multiple interviews this past week. Now that the media is not giving it a totally positive spin she is trying to post edit her comments.
IMO Corinne is awful.
I hope Vanessa just writes her off and realizes that Corinne is impossible to reason with....as she is emotionally/mentally deficient. Corinne is going to fade off the radar soon IMO as she has no talent away from her edit courtesy of TPTB. Just one more pathetic nobody who has a massive ego and thinks she's a star.
JMO

Couldn't agree more! :yes: The podcast was just an extended version of her terrible behavior on WTA IMO. Zero accountability and attack mode throughout. no With every new interview/podcast with some of Nick's cast, my respect for Vanessa just increases that she managed to live with these immature brats IMO for two months and not lose her mind.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:17 pm

offtopic

Before this goes any further, lets get back to Nick and Vanessa. There were pages of posts deleted in Corrine's thread earlier today, and I don't want to deal with that in this thread.

TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:10 pm

I believe Nick had the worst group of women (girls) ever, except for a few. The season probably would have been better if they had swapped out these silly girls for some more mature ones. Vanessa seems to be the best choice for him out of the women he had. Don't know if they will work out or not, but I just hope to see Nick happily married within the next couple of years. jmo
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:16 pm

The is something about Nick,  something that makes these ladies go gaga. Make some men feel insecure. People may mock him for being dumped twice, but uh,  dude beat dozens of dudes to make it to the top 2 TWICE. Then you have Josh who have been insecure about him, even years later. Then you have Andi saying she would have slept with him even after all that happened in her book. Then the is Kaitylin ''I am engaged to Shawn, look, look at my ring, it was just sex'' Bristowe. Now you have a group of petty women, who are trashing Vanessa, because let's be real, they are trashing her because Nick picked her. Even Corrine the brat said she was devastated when Nick dumped her. He has to tell us his secret why he keeps these people pressed while he is out there being happy with Vanessa.

Last edited by StacyNor on Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:18 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Too many mistakes using my ipad.)
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:17 pm

This group of former contestants who IMO have no issues being mean and rude to others who can't respond is quite telling of their nature.

The are making my life difficult today because we are all over the forum. Do they not know NHL playoffs are on? Smiley

I will move the post to the Updated Contestants thread where discussion can take place on all three? I forget, however many of them took place in the live IG.

This is Nick and Vanessa's thread and it shouldn't be clogged up by discussion of former contestants since the majority of the discussion will probably evolve around them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:29 pm

If you want to discuss the live IG or anything else that involves the Corrine drama, lets discuss in the Updates to Former contestants, since it now involves others who's threads aren't active.

Posts have been moved over, and will be deleted in N/V's thread.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3478p768-updates-on-past-contestants-all-seasons-discussion-2#1134957

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:32 am

StacyNor wrote:The is something about Nick,  something that makes these ladies go gaga. Make some men feel insecure. People may mock him for being dumped twice, but uh, the dude beat a dozen of dudes to make it to the top 2 TWICE. Then you have Josh who have been insecure about him, even years later. Then you have Andi saying she would have slept with him even after all that happened in her book. Then the is Kaitylin ''I am engaged to Shawn, look, look at my ring, it was just sex'' Bristowe. Now you have a group of petty women, who are trashing Vanessa, because let's be real, they are trashing her because Nick picked her. Even Corrine he brat said she was devastated when Nick dumped her. He has to tell us some secret why he keeps these people pressed while he out there being happy with Vanessa.

I agree. There is "something" about Nick. I think he has lots of charisma.  I came across this article, and Nick seems to have a lot of these qualities.

10 Habits of Irresistible People

We've all met this type of person who attracts everybody in the room. Everyone wants to be in their company, and their magnetic personalities just draw you in. But what exactly makes him or her so irresistible? For one, they love people and know how to make anyone feel at ease. They have an energy to them that's contagious and a personality that's very difficult to dislike. It's not all about their inner qualities, however. There are also habits that irresistible people don't break that add to their already lovable selves. Here are 10 things they always do.

They maintain relationships, and they don't burn bridges: What makes irresistible people irresistible is the fact that they maintain the connections they make. They don't make short-term friends. Instead, they continue to show effort in friendships and relationships in order to make them last.

They smile: People want to be around them because of the warmth they give off. Irresistible people love being around others and welcome anyone with open arms. Their inviting smile initially hooks company and keeps them.

They make sure to be friendly but never fake: Nobody likes a disingenuous person, and they know that. They're great with people and hardly have any enemies because they keep it real. Others appreciate this about them and therefore want to be around them.

They listen with intent: They show they're engaged in the conversation by asking questions and with their body language. The speaker never has to talk over them, and they feel comfortable opening up. Irresistible people prove they're great listeners by bringing up certain tidbits in future conversations.

They treat everyone with kindness and respect: This is a rule they follow without exception. The reason they're so liked is because they don't give you a reason to not. Someone with a great personality and other amiable qualities is still unlikable if they're selectively nice.

They don't allow negativity: This means they don't gossip or badmouth others behind their back. They don't surround themselves with those who bring them or others down, and they try to ease the situation if they detect any tension.

They show more than they tell: Irresistible people aren't the type to show off or to be all talk. They can be confident without being cocky and understand the importance of humility. They back up their words with actions and don't feel the need to prove themselves.

They touch: They reinforce their interest in conversations and in people with friendly touches. They're not afraid to show affection or friendliness through physical interaction, which has a positive effect on those they're with.

They easily adapt to the situation: A reason they're so liked is because they can thrive in any scenario. They know how to show enthusiasm while not being overbearing and are flexible depending on who they're with and where.

They keep it light: They don't take things too seriously and know how to take a joke. They're not easily offended by others, and even when they are, they don't pass judgment. They know how to have fun while remaining respectful and within boundaries.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/smart-living/10-habits-of-irresistible-people/ar-AAom3bt?li=BBnbcA0
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:26 pm

Although I really like and respect Nick, I cannot resist this picture. Hilarious! cantstopl  rofl
Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 16 18011277_1909032139336891_5557197822824022016_n

The best part is the evil grin on the puppeteer (who of course also has a puppeteer, even more evil).
All JMO.
Source

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:32 pm

Lets hope those strings are Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 16 2702 real soon! laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:59 pm

blueblues wrote:Although I really like and respect Nick, I cannot resist this picture. Hilarious! cantstopl  rofl

The best part is the evil grin on the puppeteer (who of course also has a puppeteer, even more evil).

All JMO.
Source

Haha! I had loved this pacozero edit. laugh out loud laugh out loud I read somewhere that Nick had Pinocchio on his list when they were asked their preferences pre-season. His self deprecating sense of humor is gold IMO. laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:28 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49KabsMfiZI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPwKLlRfJr0

Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:00 pm

Nick sharing his fiance's butt with the rest of his IG followers makes me feel uncomfortable

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+82
KB_Mom
Lennoxcolinrolland
jen689
Kristina V
Jane781