SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nickviall - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by bleuberry Sun May 21, 2017 1:56 pm

It's still sooooo early. I'm going to see how they handle life post dwts. They're just getting started.

Nickviall - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 39 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Nickviall - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by Norcalgal Sun May 21, 2017 2:01 pm

I'm all in for wait and see what happens with these two. Vanessa doesn't resonate with me but if she and Nick are solid, that's great!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun May 21, 2017 2:43 pm

I was never a big fan of nick, but his season won me over. Mostly because of Vanessa. However you saw her on the show, I think most can agree that she is a driven woman, with a big heart and wants to do something amazing for the special needs community in Canada. She said how do I live in LA with the man I love and still impact the students I taught. And she found a way. This is a woman who is using her new found fame for a platform that is near and dear to her heart. She's not just letting her name speak for itself, if you follow closely she is putting a ton of time and effort into this. Making conmections, hiring a board of directors. These people are going to do some real good and that's something I can get behind. I'm not easily impressed with contestants on this show, I think Ryan Sutter is most impressive but Vanessa is up there in my book.

If Nicks a smart man, he'll be in Montreal soon enough. I thought he did a great job of including her in the DWTS process, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun May 21, 2017 3:25 pm

I spent all day yesterday in airports, it sucked. Flying cross continent and back for one day? No thanks. If Nick doesn't make it to Montreal by the end of the week, then sure maybe start to worry.

These two seem happy so far. I think only time will tell. I fully expected Ben and Lauren to marry and Kaitlyn and Shawn to break up. I was totally wrong. I have learned to wait and watch. I can say that from what I have read they have been pretty honest with each other about who they are and what they want. To me that is a good thing.

Until, I see either upset, I say good for them both. All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun May 21, 2017 3:45 pm

I have no doubt he'll be joining Vanessa in Canada soon. He wouldn't have said in interviews he was going to, if he wasn't. He's not stupid. He knows they're being watched, and even though they're not living for the public, he wouldn't set himself up for that tabloid fodder, if he ended up not going. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sun May 21, 2017 4:15 pm

I am having a hard time figuring out why the status of their relationship is being based upon how quickly Nick travels to Canada. They have spent nearly every free minute with each other since they were allowed to and now that she travels home without him for a few days we are to logically assume that their relationship is doomed?

Nick and Vanessa are two independent grown adults who should have a life outside of their relationship. IMO a relationship where the participants have their own independent pursuits while involving each other and sharing life together is usually the strongest.

I follow Nick and Vanessa and have seen two people approaching life after the Bachelor with realism, optimism and teamwork. I have seen nothing to make me question the validity of their relationship. In fact I've seen the opposite... a normal couple, working at loving each other in the real world. And this is refreshing for me. Absolutely no reason to even dare to compare them to other Bachelor world couples. All others pale in comparison IMO.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sun May 21, 2017 4:26 pm

OnePromise wrote:I am having a hard time figuring out why the status of their relationship is being based upon how quickly Nick travels to Canada.

Seriously! It's why I'm just being mute with this discussion because it's literally the first time Vanessa is going back home and Nick still has DWTS obligations. I see no issue or trouble in paradise, imo.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun May 21, 2017 4:51 pm

Lol! I was away for a day and came back to see that this thread has exploded. laugh out loud There really isn't anything new I can add that hasn't been said already so I'll just say that I agree with everyone who fails to see how N/V's current or future living arrangements indicate trouble in paradise.

Every couple is different and so is every relationship IMO. N&V are doing what's best for them and for their individual and shared future IMO. I absolutely love how they have managed to reach a balance while pursuing their individual interests and still making their relationship a priority. So far, I see nothing that has me worried for these two. Smiley

All JMO

Last edited by coolangel on Sun May 21, 2017 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun May 21, 2017 4:51 pm

I think the summer will be really telling for them and we will start to get a clear picture about their coupledom.

So far, no red flags. I think Vanessa is great for Nick. She's everything I thought he needed and more.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun May 21, 2017 5:16 pm

Changing the subject as V appears to know exactly when Nick is to join her in Canada. Those plans were made between the two of them(whatever they are). She's happy and missing him and he's getting ready for his final stint on DWTS. I smiled when I read he was buying/shopping for a car. I'm pretty sure he hasn't owned one while in LA and I'm not sure he had one in Chicago. Car shopping = a new addition in his life, IMO. Maybe just maybe he really does hope she sticks around. Kidding, of course! I have no doubt he is the happiest he's been in a very long time. Love looks great on both of them, I'd say.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sun May 21, 2017 5:17 pm

Elan tweeted: "I have no idea what I want to be when I grow up and I don't think I'll ever figure it out"

Nick replied: "Right there with you"

source: https://twitter.com/theyearofelan/status/866302365728722945

I don't want to read too much into it because their sense of humor is very similar, but I just wonder if Nick is at a crossroads in his life. Maybe not sure of his next step career wise. I just wonder if that is weighing on him. He has been very quiet on SM lately. Just a feeling that something is kind of off.

From what we have seen, I like Nick and Vanessa together. Just want them to be happy.

All JMO (which means nothing really since I don't know Nick). Smiley
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sun May 21, 2017 10:35 pm

@Stacia620 I think he has been quiet, and I don't know him either so I could be way off base too, but I think he's been quiet because he's in a different season of life than he has been in the past. He mentioned in the pod cast with Milsy that he didn't want to give too much away of their (he and V's) private life so he didn't want to really answer the proposal question. I bring that up because I think he's just retreating a little from SM in a way. They fell in love on a very public show in a very public way and now they want to kinda be a little more private and normal.

I could be wrong. I don't know Nick or Vanessa but that's just my two cents as to why I think he's been quiet lately. Lol
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+82
KB_Mom
Lennoxcolinrolland
jen689
Kristina V
Jane781