SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nickviall - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by sosleepy Sun May 21, 2017 10:42 pm

Has he been quiet? Maybe it's just the high of being the Bachelor and doing DWTS is wearing off... he's had quite the ride. And now things are slowing down. Makes sense to me why he might feel at a crossroads right now. JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Nickviall - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by Mgrissom Sun May 21, 2017 11:04 pm

This time apart is good for them. Are they anxious to see each other, or are they glad they can take a rest from the obligatory "happy couple" show? I would love to see it work for them, but as they said - only if it is going to work forever.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sun May 21, 2017 11:21 pm

sosleepy wrote:Has he been quiet? Maybe it's just the high of being the Bachelor and doing DWTS is wearing off... he's had quite the ride. And now things are slowing down. Makes sense to me why he might feel at a crossroads right now. JMO.

Not really...??

I think he's quieter now post Bachelor than he was befor he was the bachelor but I don't think he's quieter than he was say a few months ago or a few weeks ago laugh out loud. I agree with you. Even though he's 36, he's had a lot of life changes in the last few years. It's understandable he feels at a crossroads...IF he even feels that way!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 21, 2017 11:51 pm

I don't see anything different other than I think Nick is truly content and happy and is focused on his new ventures and his relationship and SM and things is just part of that but not a mainstay which to me bodes well. I actually see a far more settled Nick than ever before which makes sense to me given he was at a crossroads in the past but now I see him on his journey with V the woman he loves, and working on his business and other ventures like he has said before and just living life.  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Mon May 22, 2017 12:58 am

nikikass wrote:Vanessa has a very strong personality.  She says it like it is and does not sugar coat it.

Nick is a strong personality, but not outwardly and not as bold.  He has a shy confidence.  

It doesn't surprise me he picked Vanessa.  But I don't know if they will last.  I hope they do.  I see they want it to.  So that is half the battle.  I can give more of my thoughts in 6 months, When he is completely free of DWTS commitments and they have shared time together in Canada and their home in LA?  If that is were they are moving.

I don't recommend any couple from this franchise to move to LA. If they are not originally from there.  It has wrong sauce written all over it.

I hope they make it.  I like them.  But I have a feeling they won't if they move to LA.

I really hope I am wrong.   They have their age going for them and being ready.  I will cross my fingers for them.

- IMO - I don't think LA will actually be such a heavy or bad vibes to them, I know it's Hollywood which may equal to worldliness...but, I think everything will still have to come down to people or individuals on their strengths in fighting back temptations in every aspect...Nick and Vanessa so far as I can see are down-to-earth people, they are not that much of party goers...they are mature and old enough to weigh choices in when making decisions...Vanessa likes LA so far, she fits in great with Nick's friends and the lifestyles...I think they'll be able to survive in LA, they are doing great and they're thriving in their relationship thus far...
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Mon May 22, 2017 1:50 am

happydays wrote:I guess time will tell.

I'm a little skeptical about Nick's commitment (for reasons I do not want to bring up again because it is bound to start numerous pages of disagreement). But hoping he will spend an extended time with his girl, esp. given her amazing display of commitment to him so far.

Invested so much time into this guy so fingers crossed!

-  IMO  -   I think their plans are to stay in Montreal for the summer...Nick will be travelling to LA every now and then for any company commitments in the States...it is actually great if Nick will promote his company in Montreal as well since Canada is also part of his company's target market...Montreal can be his Canada based Home Office...during Vanessa's interview in Global News, she has re-iterated that most of Nick's friends talk about how amazing Montreal is...I think, with this trip Vanessa is there to prove it right...Montreal is actually a fun place to stay, Nick will definitely enjoy staying there...Montreal always gives me that European vibes like I'm in Europe for some reasons...Lol!! I have gone there quite a few times and I love staying there...   -  JMO  -
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 22, 2017 12:20 pm

Skates wrote:
nikikass wrote:Vanessa has a very strong personality.  She says it like it is and does not sugar coat it.

Nick is a strong personality, but not outwardly and not as bold.  He has a shy confidence.  

It doesn't surprise me he picked Vanessa.  But I don't know if they will last.  I hope they do.  I see they want it to.  So that is half the battle.  I can give more of my thoughts in 6 months, When he is completely free of DWTS commitments and they have shared time together in Canada and their home in LA?  If that is were they are moving.

I don't recommend any couple from this franchise to move to LA. If they are not originally from there.  It has wrong sauce written all over it.

I hope they make it.  I like them.  But I have a feeling they won't if they move to LA.

I really hope I am wrong.   They have their age going for them and being ready.  I will cross my fingers for them.

-  IMO  -   I don't think LA will actually be such a heavy or bad vibes to them, I know it's Hollywood which may equal to worldliness...but, I think everything will still have to come down to people or individuals on their strengths in fighting back temptations in every aspect...Nick and Vanessa so far as I can see are down-to-earth people, they are not that much of party goers...they are mature and old enough to weigh choices in when making decisions...Vanessa likes LA so far, she fits in great with Nick's friends and the lifestyles...I think they'll be able to survive in LA, they are doing great and they're thriving in their relationship thus far...

People also thought doing DWTS would be bad for their relationship and clearly that was not the case. Every couple is different and what works for some, doesn't for others and what tears some apart, brings others together. For me, Nick and Vanessa are unique individuals from this franchise. They are a little older and confident in who they are and what they want. From everything that I have seen so far, they also work as a team. Whether they make it long term or not, will have nothing to do with where they are living, but everything to do with how they communicate and how well they can compromise so that both their needs are met.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue May 23, 2017 3:05 am

So many IMO great thoughts have been conveyed about WHY it is NOT some relationship dooming, earth shattering development about Nick not going to Canada with V right away. Vanessa and Nick are two independent individuals with stuff going on for them and it is great to see them also working it all into the relationship they have formed and continue to develop day by day. IMO it makes total sense for Vanessa to go to the play in Montreal instead of DWTS finale and it makes total sense to me why Nick had to stay behind to prepare for the finale. For all we know, V and N both came to the agreement for him NOT to try and go for the play just to have to leave again. They have been shown IMO to be very practical people and again IMO it was not practical for Nick to travel to Canada if he was just going to have to fly back a day or two later to L.A. Also I agree the play was to be focused on Vanessa's students and all of their hard work and accomplishments. While I don't think V or N would have any such intent as to have some of the focus on them it is possible that the Bachelor and the hometown winning gal being in the audience could have caused an unnecessary shift in focus to what the whole production was about. IMO Vanessa's doesn't present herself as a damsel who must have her knight and shining armour at her side 24/7 to feel loved and appreciated by that man and I think vice versa with Nick. If you go back and listen or read the Nick interviews about his ideal woman, IMO Vanessa fits perfectly. I see the twitter trolls have been after Nick again about how he must be so sad that the "right" choice is now the lead and how he chose the wrong woman and all I can think is how completely opposite I feel about it as I think no matter what the future holds or delivers, Nick absolutely chose the best possible match for him in Vanessa, both intelligent, witty, quirky, intense, passionate, honest at all costs,fun loving and family oriented. I have great hope for them to make it to marriage but if not I won't feel like they both didn't give it their all. As far as shilling my interpretation over the past 3 years is Nick shilled ONCE (for the fabfitfun) and really it was half-azzed IMO laugh out loud

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Tue May 23, 2017 4:31 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I don't see anything different other than I think Nick is truly content and happy and is focused on his new ventures and his relationship and SM and things is just part of that but not a mainstay which to me bodes well. I actually see a far more settled Nick than ever before which makes sense to me given he was at a crossroads in the past but now I see him on his journey with V the woman he loves, and working on his business and other ventures like he has said before and just living life.  yes

Maybe Nick being quiet is because he is always face timing Vanessa...thus, he doesn't have much time for other stuffs, in addition to his practice for DWTS, his business promotions, and hanging out with his friends...is Nick going to be in DWTS tonight...was he featured in last night's dance?
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue May 23, 2017 4:55 pm

Last night only the finalists danced, but Nick was shown smiling in the audience after Rashad's dance. I think he'll be dancing tonight though.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Wed May 24, 2017 2:53 am

mindless wrote:Last night only the finalists danced, but Nick was shown smiling in the audience after Rashad's dance. I think he'll be dancing tonight though.

Thanks for your info...I am glad that Rashad won tonight...I thought it would be David...   Smiley  Smiley

It is nice to hear Nick standing up for himself and Vanessa when he is asked about if he is tired of offering or giving out red roses or maybe he is afraid to say 'no' or make comments about it...and, Nick response is a resounding "Yes, he doesn't really care!", he is definitely tired about it, and he is not afraid to admit that...such a great response, I'll be too, if they (TPTB) treat me the same!!...Lol!!

chrissy1295 wrote:Here's the clip

Last edited by Skates on Wed May 24, 2017 10:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 24, 2017 10:37 am

That's a great response. Those that follow him have noticed he has moved on from TB. I've heard him thank them for the experience several times, he did his duty with media rounds, and the endless questions about Corrine. The inconsiderate comments about him and his family, the shade left right and centre, the childish behaviour from some of the contestants, I would be abrupt with my answer as well.

He included Vanessa every step of the way during DWTS and during media interviews. He is doing what he said he wanted to do, get to know Vanessa because realistically they really didn't know each other, which he got a lot of flack for saying.

That response is perfect IMHO. If there's a clip of that, I'd like to listen to it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+82
KB_Mom
Lennoxcolinrolland
jen689
Kristina V
Jane781