SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nickviall - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by Sprite Wed May 24, 2017 5:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:That's a great response. Those that follow him have noticed he has moved on from TB. I've heard him thank them for the experience several times,  he did his duty with media rounds, and the endless questions about Corrine. The inconsiderate comments about him and his family, the shade left right and centre, the childish behaviour from some of the contestants, I would be abrupt with my answer as well.

He included Vanessa every step of the way during DWTS and during media interviews. He is doing what he said he wanted to do, get to know Vanessa because realistically they really didn't know each other, which he got a lot of flack for saying.

That response is perfect IMHO. If there's a clip of that, I'd like to listen to it.

@GuardianAngel ... I don't have a clip, but he said it right after he and Peta finished their rumba on the final last night. People were given roses to toss at them and that's when Erin asked him if he was sick of roses and he said yes. Erin then asked, should you be saying that and he was like...I don't care.

He did really well last night and his bit with Maks had me Nickviall - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 41 3806527698 .

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Nickviall - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by chrissy1295 Wed May 24, 2017 5:56 pm

Here's the clip

chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 24, 2017 7:09 pm

@chrissy1295 Thanks for posting. I didn't watch the show last night so I had not seen that.

yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed May 24, 2017 7:16 pm

chrissy1295 wrote:Here's the clip

I loved the way Erin handed him a rose and said will you accept this?

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Nickviall - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 41 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu May 25, 2017 2:05 am

Skates wrote:
mindless wrote:Last night only the finalists danced, but Nick was shown smiling in the audience after Rashad's dance. I think he'll be dancing tonight though.

Thanks for your info...I am glad that Rashad won tonight...I thought it would be David...   Smiley  Smiley

It is nice to hear Nick standing up for himself and Vanessa when he is asked about if he is tired of offering or giving out red roses or maybe he is afraid to say 'no' or make comments about it...and, Nick response is a resounding "Yes, he doesn't really care!", he is definitely tired about it, and he is not afraid to admit that...such a great response, I'll be too, if they (TPTB) treat me the same!!...Lol!!

chrissy1295 wrote:Here's the clip

Good for Nick! He found what he was looking for in Vanessa and IMO was very empathetic and respectful to the other women during and after the process. From what I've seen IMO the same can't be said for some of those same women who have been catty and rude regarding Nick/V and even his family. He more than did his part as far as promoting the show and letting them beat the poor dead horse about his uncertain ending/possible first Bachelor to be rejected hyperbole where as most of the other leads get to hint about how happy their ending is. Nick has shown a great sense of balance in being grateful to TB for what he found (Vanessa) while also respectfully moving on to focus on the real world now with V.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:14 am

I was hoping for a public interview of them together this week - a morning show or something; however, unless Nick stays in Montreal another week, that is not going to happen.

I do think they are being very cautious.  Although their IG stories are full of love for each other, those are very temporary.  They seem to have agreed not to talk about their relationship in interviews, and they are keeping their professional lives totally separate other than supporting each other in social media. Nick was with Vanessa at the Mackay school; however, there was no mention of him in the interview and he did not appear on camera - just the photo of them in the middle of the room.

In light of the BenLo breakup, I think they are being very smart.  I heard Vanessa say the other day in response to Rachel being engaged that everyone ends up engaged on the Bachelor.  She did not understand at the beginning, but she gets it now - they are still getting to know each other, yet she has an engagement ring on her finger.  I am hopeful for them, but if they break up tomorrow, it will be easy for them to each move on with their separate lives.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:50 pm

Vanessa has done several radio interviews in Canada plus she hosted Global News Montreal promoting her foundation and discussing her life when she arrived back home. There have been several fans pics, but for the most part, Montreal is a very conservative city. Someone can CMIIW, they mind their own buisness. The picture is IMO about the MacKay school and their achievements its not about Nick. Plus, I'm guessing a lot of the communication was in French. This is what I like about this relationship. It focuses on them as a couple and individually and the Canadian interviews are very respectful of that. They do not probe with negative questions, always positive.

When they are interviewed together, they do talk about their relationship, what they are up to, the fact that they are going to remain in L.A, her foundation, his new company. I wouldn't say they agreed not to talk about their relationship, because they have been questioned, many times. I will say they have never gushed publicly in interviews, OTT lovey dovey comments, about how in love they are because like they've always said they are being realistic about the process and very mature I might add.

They are living their life IMO doing exactly what they said they want to do. Get to know each other and enjoy the relationship.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:40 pm

Vanessa's brother Patrick posted an IG from Hollywood Hills, CA today. Is it possible that he wants to move to LA with big sister Vanessa? Does anyone know what he does for a living?

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:47 pm

Patrick seems to be in LA quite a bit and has his own friends in LA so I gather that it is just par for the course for him and he will be seeing V and Nick there as well when he visits or if he moves there. As to what he does for a living, I am not sure but since he hasn't spoken out publicly about anything I don't think it matters as he deserves a bit of privacy IMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:09 pm

I like that both are supportive if each other's individual projects and let one another shine in their particular project. No Better You should focus on Vanessa and the people the foundation hopes to help and Polished Gent rightfully focuses on Nick and the clients they hope to reach. It's no different than other couples in the real world with their own careers and projects. I really like what I see so far for Nissa.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:32 pm

So Nick and Vanessa will be at two (maybe three if they go to Carley and Evan's wedding) this summer.

I think the pictures we see out of Maria's wedding will help us see more about this relationship. Yes they are technically engaged, but from things that they have both said, I don't think they see it like a real life engagement. The pictures that were posted when Vialls went to LA to watch DWTS showed that Vanessa really got along well with his family. My question is, will she be in family photo's at the wedding? When my oldest daughter got married, my middle daughter was engaged. Although, they weren't married yet, we knew her fiance would be part of the family and he was included in all family photos. The Vialls are pretty public with their SM accounts, so I hope we get to see family pictures and I think Vanessa's presence in those pictures will help us see the depth of their relationship at this point.

Nothing like being at a wedding to help you think about your own wedding. I hope a summer of weddings helps N and V move closer to cementing their relationship.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:37 pm

https://www.bustle.com/p/wtf-is-with-nick-viall-not-acknowledging-rachel-lindsays-season-of-the-bachelorette-update-61439

I have my theory, although not mentioned here - the riff between Vanessa and Rachel and the hurt that the squad caused Vanessa has led Nick to be silent about anything Bachelorette related. They answer questions in a very mature way, but I don't think they are even watching the show.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+82
KB_Mom
Lennoxcolinrolland
jen689
Kristina V
Jane781