SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:44 pm

I am big fan of them but if they break up they break up. That's life. So far I don't see indications of that happening right now but if it they do, they do. All they can do is just live their lives and that's what they are currently doing going by their SM this week of them together.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by Duke702 Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:47 pm

What are they even doing these days? Work wise...

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:48 pm

I'm a fan of Nick, but I wouldn't be surprised if/when they break up. I bet she is missing her family. The other day on Twitter she said she was bored. Maybe the excitement is dying down. Time will tell.

ETA Nick has always said he gets bored easily too.

All Jmo

Last edited by Stacia620 on Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:48 pm

Duke702 wrote:where there's a ripple there's a wave with these couples, imo...

The thing is, US Weekly hasn't had a positive article about Nick and Vanessa's relationship since the season ended. It's all been article after article referencing quotes from their ATFR and saying how sources say they are volatile and won't last. So really it's not some new report.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:48 pm

Very possible they had a fight during that wedding, but they were out last night so I think they probably made up. IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:48 pm

Couples have fights. A fight doesn't mean a breakup. I'm not proclaiming them done (yet). All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:52 pm

bleuberry wrote:I thought they looked super distant in the group pic at the airport... as if they had been avoiding each other in that big group.

And in another fan pic wih Jared they are right beside each other so... Idk
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:52 pm

bleuberry wrote:I thought they looked super distant in the group pic at the airport... as if they had been avoiding each other in that big group.

There is another pic from the airport in the fan thread in which they are far from distant IMO. giggling If Nick was avoiding anyone in that group pic, it wasn't Vanessa IMO. laugh out loud Hugesmile

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:56 pm

I think the story completely hinges on one bystander's interpretation of their relationship based upon their interactions during airplane travel? Journalism at its finest!!!

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:58 pm

Stacia620 wrote:I'm a fan of Nick, but I wouldn't be surprised if/when they break up. I bet she is missing her family. The other day on Twitter she said she was bored. Maybe the excitement is dying down. Time will tell.

Or she was just bored like all of us get at times. Hell, I get bored at work.

What are they even doing these days? Work wise...

Nick has his business that I assume he's working on everyday and Vanessa has her charity that has its first big fundraiser event July 16 that both her and Nick have been promoting on their social media.

As I said above, I feel like US Weekly will keep reporting that Nick and Vanessa are over every few weeks until they really are or unless they actually shock people and stay together. The fact is yes, they didn't sell people on hearts and rainbows with their AFR and since then, the tabloids have basically only been negative.

Jordan and JoJo had that whole unfollowing drama and the tabloids ignored it entirely because at this point they're almost old news unless they officially break up. Until Rachel's season is done, Nick and Vanessa are the most recent couple and the response to them is simply not positive. It is what it is.

Will they split, possibly, like so many other couples before and after them. And again, at least they never sold viewers some fantasy about their relationship.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:00 pm

Regarding the airplane stuff in the article I know that's not true considering their snaps/stories when/while they were flying and from their time there they were acting adorable and super close. The group pic to me looked like Nick had been somewhere else and quickly got into the pic because there was other pic of them at the airport and super close at that same time right afterwards of them. So before that trip, during that trip, and after that trip until now, they've both had posted on their snaps/stories/SM and again really happy together

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:00 pm

This person knows they never said one word to each other the whole flight? Was she sitting right inbetween them? How would anyone know that without staring at them the whole time.

I have not seen any recent news from USWeekly. Maybe there is I don't know, I only see what I read here, but it's always quotes from the AFRC and basically zero updates.

They have done so much since the FRC and none of it gets mentioned.

If they break up it won't be a surprise because the success rate isn't the greatest. We go by SM when following couples and so far, they appear to be very happy and supportive of each other as well as being goofy. Nick posted a pic on IG of a grocery buggy captioned embracing his new Saturdays running errands.

He recently posted a nice pic and message supporting her fundraising event in Montreal which he will be attending as well in July. She posted a cute response to his post about giving lessons on how to smirk. They have experience behind them, they are older than some of the contestants, and I think what ever issues they may have, they are mature enough to sort through them. If not, I'm pretty sure he was crazy about her from the limo exit so however short lived this may or may not be, it's been sweet to see him smile so big.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+82
KB_Mom
Lennoxcolinrolland
jen689
Kristina V
Jane781