SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:56 am

tealeafs wrote:

Do we know that she's having visa issues or is this an assumption that's being made on this forum? Unless she has a visa, is she being under the table until her work permit is issued? I'm just trying to understand what the consensus on their situation is right now. ***edited***

Who says she's having Visa issues? You don't move to another country and suddenly become a citizen where you can work and do as you please. The process takes months, speaking from experience. It was difficult before, considering the current conditions in the USA I'm sure it takes even longer. Why would she be under the table when she is blatantly promoting via SM. I would think if anyone was doing anything under the table they wouldn't be that stupid to promote a product without ensuring they are following the rules to almost a million followers. See my post upthread. A Canadian can earn income in the US even though they are not a citizen.

Everyone has a right to their opinions, the rules are clear. We don't judge others for their comments. I personally have never knocked anyone for shilling so don't include me in your thought process of not being objective.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/taxes/6-must-know-tax-facts-for-canadians-earning-abroad-1.1167892

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:12 am

In all the time this forum has been in existence, I don't think anyone has ever been forced to read a certain thread or be forced to accept opinions or even their membership here.  hmmm
I can not imagine utilizing the IMO type phrasing more than we do.
If this forum does not appear objective enough to some (or certain threads)there are personal choices that need to be addressed.  There are many threads and topics to choose from. There are many other forums than this one.
That is ok. Not everything is for everyone.
I do not go into someone else's house as a guest and start rearranging things according my needs. I try to be a good guest and if that does not work out, then I can choose to spend my time doing something else.
:soapbox

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:02 pm

tealeafs wrote:
Sprite wrote:
sdmom wrote:I think it's easy for me to be snarky when the contestants shill, but honestly, if I were to offer thousands of $$ to promote hair gummy best, I don't think I will say no. Sorry but it's easy to give into temptation, imo.

@tealeafs  I give them all a pass for going for it, but in Vanessa's case, she left Canada to be with Nick in LA and can't earn money in a regular job until her visa status is resolved. In addition, she is actually working on her foundation/charity not just sitting on her azz, so yeah, she definitely gets a pass from me.

Do we know that she's having visa issues or is this an assumption that's being made on this forum? Unless she has a visa, is she being under the table until her work permit is issued? I'm just trying to understand what the consensus on their situation is right now.**EDIT**

During their AFTR appearance and other interviews, both Nick and Vanessa have alluded to the fact that they are working on Vanessa's legal status in the US. In the meantime, she has to stay 6 months in Canada and 6 months in the US and jump whatever hoops the US and Canadian immigration departments require. I assume that any issues she is having are the normal issues that anyone going through the process encounters...maybe more so considering the current political climate in the US.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:25 pm

I knew when I saw V's IG there would be traffic here. At one time I would have cringed because shilling is so RARELY involved in her insta story. When you do see it, it's like it has a shock and awe factor.(IMO to be fair to V) if you want your nails and hair to grow...scan the isle on the vitamin isle at any retailer and there it is BIOTIN. The front label tells what a difference Biotin will make. I can't imagine how many women and men(I guess) take them everyday to achieve healthy hair and longer stronger nails. I just can't find it hard to believe that she takes them daily. I can easily believe she may have taken another brand at one point but it's not a shock to my system she takes them as a supplement.

I don't follow any other cast although I check out their stories often. Sometimes I'm bored when threads are slow summer so I check out many insta stories! :thud and I find every inst story to be a revolving commercial. If you want to see a different one, come back a few hours later. Once upon a time, I shook my head...now I just laugh because they have actually tried to add a lil creativity to the mix. I do know if I personally had to do it every day, I would be a great deal more ornery than I am! :shootme:

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:24 pm

I swear I wasn't looking for this despite my feelings laugh out loud discuss amongst yourselves:

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/nick-viall-and-vanessa-grimaldi-have-thebachelor-alums-split-w490005

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:32 pm

So after their allegedly fight, they went out to buy furnitures together, drank tea together, she said she'd take any lesson from him on IG and he promoted her fund raiser which he will appear on Twitter....I think they are still together. All couples fight. I remember reading Georgia and Lee had a very public fight but they are still together now, correct?

ETA oh and they were out together last night.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:12 pm

Since the time UsWeekly was taken over by the parent company of 'National Enquirer,' they are truly competing with Daily Fail..err.. Daily Mail IMO. laugh out loud laugh out loud Atleast throw in a few pics and sources/quotes which don't look like they came from the IG comments section. rofl

They were out together at a comedy central show last night and looked in high spirits in fan pics IMO. That is all I have to say for that article.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:19 pm

I often think they have the same struggles as DH and me.... We are very similar as well, and met around the same age, with some wounds/baggage.... Vanessa also I think has some of the teacher's tendency towards controlling.... I can vouch for the fact that it's an occupational hazard, laugh out loud. There are days I wonder what life would've been like with someone "easier" - then I remember he probably wonders the very same thing. Ultimately we each can probably understand the other's issues better than probably anyone else on the planet. And I think we each believe that at heart the other is a good person. Not an easy relationship for sure.... But we're still in here plugging..... Hopefully if they feel there's enough there they will be too...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:26 pm

@coolangel Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 54 3806527698 Daily Fail has competition! I mean really, what else is there to write about? They were shopping together, running errands together, and cooking for each other this week per their IG stories. Nobody is going to write an article on that boring stuff laugh out loud laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:30 pm

I thought they looked super distant in the group pic at the airport... as if they had been avoiding each other in that big group.

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 54 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:37 pm

where there's a ripple there's a wave with these couples, imo...

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:42 pm

bleuberry wrote:I thought they looked super distant in the group pic at the airport... as if they had been avoiding each other in that big group.
See, I wasn't gonna say anything, but since we're talking about it, when I saw that airport picture, and that other shot of them at the wedding, I thought they had a tiff too. They just didn't seem to want to be near each other & there was such a glaring difference when I looked at the other couple in the group pic at the airport. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+82
KB_Mom
Lennoxcolinrolland
jen689
Kristina V
Jane781