SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 5 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 5 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 5 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 19, 2017 9:30 pm

I'm still enjoying all three couples and like them each for different reasons.

I like they they are all trying, they all like each other and there's no crazy insane behaviour.

For each of them, marrying someone they don't know, for the most part they have a good sense of humour and seem to be enjoying each other.

Corey seems unsure at times, but for him I just think it's the fact that he hasn't lived with anyone, and he wants to take things slow and get to know her.

I like that Sheila is so understanding of Nate's brother and wants them to be a happy family, same for Nate, expressing the same desire and that they all get along and laugh a lot.

For me, so far so good!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 5 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 5 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 26, 2017 10:43 pm

I'm really still like all three couples. I think they are fun, cute, quirky and it seems so natural for them.

Danielle and Cody have some things to figure out but they are committed. Their families really get a long so there's a lot of support there. It's great to  hear his brother did start dating the maid of honour. He liked her the night of the wedding.

Nate is adoring, he really compliments Sheila a lot which is so sweet. Sheila is wonderful towards Nate's brother. I didn't realize her sister didn't go to the wedding because her b/f wasn't invited.

Ashley said they didn't want to sign a one year lease on their place, they signed until Oct so we were right in thinking they must have moved to another place especially because the Christmas tree was definitely not in the same condo as the move in condo! They didn't show anymore of that conversation. Maybe we'll see another move.

Yay for another good week!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 10:46 pm

For some reason I am not interested in this season. I dont know why, tired of the heartbreak I guess. Is the episodes on the board?

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri May 26, 2017 11:04 pm

It seems like they could all make it. The only one that I question is Cody and Danielle.
Because of that I figure none of them will make it. cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl

Ashley and Anthony seem to be such a solid couple that I doubt them: this show never shows anything the way it really is.

Nate and Sheila seem solid with weirdness in between. Nate seems very sweet and Sheila is way more understanding about having her brother-in-law living with them than I think I ever could be.

Cody and Danielle seem like they could be the Jamie and Doug of this season. Slow to develop but possibly committed enough to last.

I wish they wouldn't manipulate their interactions and would just show them as they really are. Not sure why they think they have to have drama to make a good show.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 27, 2017 12:10 am

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 27, 2017 12:12 am

@GuardianAngel thanks I will feast on them tomorrow. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:04 pm

I finally got to watch this the other night and I have to say Rachel was annoying. IMO she was trying to make a big deal out of nothing. Anthony seems to be the calming force, just by nature. I don't think he goes out of his way to try and calm Ashley (even though I haven't seen any situations at all where she needs to calm down?)

Anthony has a great sense of humour and I think he keeps Ashley laughing, she even said so herself. They are the cutest.

Nate and Sheila IMO are also doing well. I'm glad he stuck up for her re her sister. I think he truly cares for her and doesn't want to mess anything up. Sheila admits they have a lot of fun together.

Danielle and Cory- I like these two together and it seems Cory is coming around. I can understand why he would be hesitant, but he does say very complimentary things about Danielle.

This has been a great season so far, I hope it has a happy ending, if not, at least I think they would all be amicable. I hope.

It drives me insane how much they repeat over and over the same thing. Editors if you're reading this, please do something about that. The first 3 minutes or so is the very same thing over and over every week. I get that some may have not watched and it's a good intro, but it doesn't have to be that long, geez louise!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackenzo Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:22 pm

Not sure if this is the right place but couple of my personal observations. First, they were married in August and we don't see the episodes for nearly a year. Is this because of the change in networks? I vaguely recall season 1 that they were married in early spring and we saw them shortly after the 6 month time period. Season 2 was blasted for happening during the holidays. I did not watch season 3. Season 4 seems to have happened in a tighter time period, married in spring and showed shortly after 6 months. This seems a little drawn out. Second, the participants are obviously quite annoyed by the production staff and have spoken out. Anthony has called the show on Fake News. Ashley has called the production team out on the editing. Danielle fiercely denies the impression that she was hung up on her exes (as it was portrayed). Cody and Danielle said they had a great time at the bonfire. Sheila has suggested that the production team may have stirred up the Donnay argument. Yes they signed up for TV and reality TV is not 100% true but I truly get the feeling that the production team has done some extra pot stirring. Well except for Anthony's veneers. Third, why oh why do they put together people who will not only have the stress of a new relationship but an intolerable commute, specifically Danielle & Cody. He owns his own business. Extra work hours. She works multiple jobs. Extra hours. They lived 2 hours apart before they met. Their calendar shows them getting up at really early hours to accommodate the experiment. Reminds me of Jaclyn and Ryan in season 2. Doug H had to change his commute and Cortney left Manhattan BUT geographical desirability/convenience is a real thing. Note Jamie moved to NJ and Cortney & Jason have not moved to NC yet.

Jackenzo

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:09 pm

I think A/A are still together.

Last week (Friday, 6/23) Anthony’s sister posted a video in her IG story and then took it down within minutes of posting.   I got a screenshot of it when she first posted it.  In her video she called them "family favorites'.

Married At First Sight - Season 5 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 IMG_1739_zpsptw5zid2

Also looks like they were on a family vacation in Playa del Carmen in Mexico.  Anthony was M.I.A. on social media the entire week (coinciding with their trip) while Ashley was posting beach pictures of herself with sister, nieces and nephews.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Whistler Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:31 am

Acrunch wrote:I think A/A are still together.

Nicely done on both of these, Acrunch! Thanks for capturing that! yes

Whistler

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:56 pm

@Acrunch I missed this post! Thanks for that.

Is anyone watching tonight?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:11 am

I watched. They all seem to be getting along, if Danielle and Cody ever get out of the friend zone.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 5 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+17
mtnlvr55
momof2dogs
jupitercornflakes
Amberish
Newto