SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Sleuthed Locations Scaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - NO Discussion

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Sleuthed Locations Scaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - NO Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Sleuthed Locations Scaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - NO Discussion

Post by coolangel Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:18 pm

coolangel wrote:So... About that bridge and how it was en-route only from Peter's hotel. @djogbenyuie had speculated on July 15th that the bridge seen in the previews is closed. Here is the post:

I must add that google maps didn't take the old bridge taht we see in preview but a new bridgw right next to it. It seemed like the old bridge is not open to people anymore. So for the prod to use it, it must be like you said for an esthetic reason more than practical reason.
So yeah, we need more confirmation either way laugh out loud
Source: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4187p732-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers-discussion#1202903

I have been sitting on the confirmation for a while now but think it's the right time to share esp. with the new SHV pics. laugh out loud Peter couldn't have been in that car coz the road is blocked. Here is the proof from google maps:

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Sleuthed Locations Scaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - NO Discussion  - Page 2 Captur20
Source: My SC- https://www.google.com/maps/@42.5596169,-2.7629253,3a,75y,57.06h,87.82t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1swDA4hnQQ5Wyyq39FNhGUuw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Like others have speculated, it was purely an aesthetic shot which TPTB clearly got special permission for. There isn't even enough space to turn the car around. They probably drove the car in reverse initially and then drove it on the bridge to capture the shot in the preview. laugh out loud laugh out loud

So yeah.. zero proof that Peter made it to the FRC. Cheers to everyone who sleuthed and speculated that. wine
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Sleuthed Locations Scaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - NO Discussion

4 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum