SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by quietpal Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:22 am

@adf23 I must've missed it. Could you point me to the SC where she's walking to Peter's room? TIA

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:27 am

Watching the preview back, are we sure the "we are in two different places" cap is tied with Peter?
I think the I won't give up on you moment was also that night since we can see what seems like the sweater he was wearing on his lap.
Also the only reason i'm saying her and Peter scene was a hard goodbye is because:
1. It was at what seems like his LCD hotel. So can't see him proposing after so much crying.
2. They are crying laugh out loud

Since she has less to no make up walking to the hotel, I can imagine that they had the discussion, she left (crying ITM, clearing head outside or whatever) and then went back to end it. Just speculating here.

All jmo
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:31 am

stuckinsc wrote:@richmondrose the only thing that goes against her coming to Peter after letting another guy go is the SC of better sitting on the floor looking dejected. Since it is the same hotel it seems she leaves him there. But nothing is definitive on who gets left. JMO.

Actually I thought that he might be laughing in that SC rather than crying because I captured a SC of Rachel (possibly in his room) where imo she looked like she could be laughing instead of crying as well.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 62 <a href=Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 62 Is_rac15" />

I've seen how they've trick us in the past so I'm being very sceptical about buying what they're trying to sell me.

My SC from The Bachelorette facebook

Last edited by richmondrose on Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:42 am; edited 2 times in total
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:33 am

Great sleuthing!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:37 am

Wow!! incredible sleuthing skills y'all amaze me. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 62 1f631  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 62 1f44d  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 62 1f44f  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 62 1f44f  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 62 1f44f

Any chance the black outfit is from their fantasy date and then she lets him go the night portion of his LCD hense "we are in two different places and that's so hard for me to say" ?

they made it seem she was saying that to Bryan so that tells me she's saying it to Peter or Eric I

Last edited by Diana on Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:37 am

@richmondrose Not sure she was laughing though. When she  laugh hard she tilt her head backward and all her torso is opened.
And I can't imagine what can make both laugh to tears like that. If this is the case, I hope it's funny enough for us to laugh too.

For now IMO what they are selling us is a Peter redemption, Eric and Bryan departure. The preview for me makes it seem that way and ive pointed that out that night.

Anyway we probably need more proof for the Peter's speculated goodbye.

Last edited by djogbenyuie on Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:39 am

Diana wrote:Wow!! incredible sleuthing skills y'all amaze me. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 62 1f631  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 62 1f44d  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 62 1f44f  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 62 1f44f  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 62 1f44f

Any chance the black outfit is from their fantasy date and then she lets him go the night portion of his LCD hense "we are in two different places and that's so hard for me to say" ?

they made it seem she was saying that to Bryan so that tells me she's saying it to Peter or Eric I

That would be two different sweater for the same night though. I can see it being said to Eric. What make us think it was to Peter in the first place btw?
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:55 am

So I probably find something that means :
1. Peter went to the FRC
2. Peter was the only one at the FRC

Maybe he was let go but until we find SC placing Bryan in the same area as where Peter hotel is for LCD, the thing I've found can only be applied to Peter. So here is that.

What I find is that the route from Los Augustinos (P hotel) to the FRC ceremony has the preview bridge and scenery but not the route from Pasado Mayor (Bryan hotel).

First, a reminder of the FRC spot and scenery we see in preview (bridge, church, pink buildings).

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 62 D785d6e4e21138c6a3278436f7438b83_zps5feolqpk

Source: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/post?p=1200468&mode=quote

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 62 Img_2020

Here is Bryan's itinerary (assuming Pasado is the LCD hotel)

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 62 Img_2017

And here is one of Peter possible itineraries (assuming his hotel is the LCD one)
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 62 Img_2018

And when you zoom in near the FRC spot.
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 62 Img_2019

So here is that. What do you guys think?

All screen shots (except first one) are from Google maps or google earth apps on my phone. Don't know how I can add any source link for that.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:22 am

prods are known to tape wherever it looks pretty IMO
we also had many teasers in previous seasons, maybe this one too, where segments were inserted but we never saw it in full episodes. IMO

The pink dress looks very much like the " I am thinking about my journey with two incredible men blah blah blah" IMO

i have to admit that the limo on the bridge with the castle behind is way prettier than a narrow street IMO

prods are also promoting spain and other places as I am pretty sure they have sponsorships and must do must air in their contracts.... IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:58 am

I must add that google maps didn't take the old bridge taht we see in preview but a new bridgw right next to it. It seemed like the old bridge is not open to people anymore. So for the prod to use it, it must be like you said for an esthetic reason more than practical reason.
So yeah, we need more confirmation either way laugh out loud
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:17 am

Great sleuthing overnight!

Just wondering if we ever figured out the context for Rachel's walk in the vineyard in the pink dress?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:31 am

djogbenyuie wrote:I must add that google maps didn't take the old bridge taht we see in preview but a new bridgw right next to it. It seemed like the old bridge is not open to people anymore. So for the prod to use it, it must be like you said for an esthetic reason more than practical reason.
So yeah, we need more confirmation either way laugh out loud

But it is so much fun to sleught and google when we have an idea regardless if it is right or wrong eh? Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 62 1710264613 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 62 2498057887 hi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+81
BlueJeanBaby
rinacabigas
kraft33
Diana
richmondrose
violetstoo
FashionLover
pavalygurl
Miyala
sfrank
Acrunch