SELECT CONTENT

MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 3 Empty Re: MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:38 am

What a great idea!!! yes

https://twitter.com/AP_Sports
https://apnews.com/630aaf2c231c01047bad3a0c4fb0e51d

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 3 Empty Re: MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:27 am

hmmm

https://twitter.com/CBCToronto

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:56 pm

They should cancel the whole season. Last I read they would shorten it to only play 60 games. Like what's the point? *sigh*

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 3 1f49c

MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 3 8367-910 MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 3 I_got_13 MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 3 E5kqdm15 MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:19 am

Linds911 wrote:They should cancel the whole season. Last I read they would shorten it to only play 60 games. Like what's the point? *sigh*

$$$

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:19 pm

^^ Yep.. not going to be fun for the fans though. Oh well.

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 3 1f49c

MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 3 8367-910 MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 3 I_got_13 MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 3 E5kqdm15 MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:45 am

Well Opening Day starts tonight! Going to be one interesting season! Good luck to all the teams.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:39 pm

@Linds911 I had to watch Dr. Fauci throw out the first pitch for the Yankees/Nationals game. It was a dud! It is so weird to watch with no fans in the stands, although the noise is piped in to make it seem that way.

Hubby follows the Dodgers and especially one of the players that my youngest son played Little League with. The game is going on and there is a huge line of people outside in the parking lot getting tested for COVID! The announcer was calling the game from his home - not even in the stadium!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:44 pm

@Norcalgal Soccer is the same. They pipe in the sound of the fans, but I have also seen them add fans in the background. It's weird because they will be there but then they didn't edit properly and all of a sudden there will be a gap and they are missing in spots that you know they were in a minute ago.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:45 am

I turned on the Yankee's and Nationals. The fake people in the stands are unnecessary IMO, looks silly.

Then they had a rain delay and shortened the game. So much for that!

And then there's the Blue Jays, looking for a place to play. sad

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:14 am

I'm so glad they got it done!

https://twitter.com/markpoloncarz

From the Triple A Affiliate of the Jays. Smiley

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:31 am

@GuardianAngel Cool. Glad they worked it out so fans could feel as if they were part of their season - what there is of it.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:32 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@Linds911 I had to watch Dr. Fauci throw out the first pitch for the Yankees/Nationals game. It was a dud! It is so weird to watch with no fans in the stands, although the noise is piped in to make it seem that way.

Hubby follows the Dodgers and especially one of the players that my youngest son played Little League with. The game is going on and there is a huge line of people outside in the parking lot getting tested for COVID! The announcer was calling the game from his home - not even in the stadium!

I felt bad for laughing at his throw but then again that's how I would throw too. giggling Ooh which player??? Watching the Dodgers is fun but the add in noise and cardboard cutouts is weird and will take time getting used to.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

+5
Kashathediva
alwaystulips
nikikass
Linds911
GuardianAngel