SELECT CONTENT

MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 4 Empty Re: MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

Post by sdmom Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:29 pm

My hubby’s company has a suite at Petco Stadium, the local ball park so even though our team is usually at the bottom of our division, we still go out to seen them at least once a season. Oh, how I miss the live game experiences!

Can I pay to have my cutout at the game?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 4 Empty Re: MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:20 pm

This thread makes me sick. It's difficult to deal with the stupidity of some when it comes to COVID. It's incredible and totally uncomprehending to me.

https://twitter.com/travisakers/status/1287747935732670464

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:11 pm

On a lighter note, my son just informed me if the season gets suspended now, my team, with a 2-1 record, is in a 14-way tie for first place in MLB. World Series, here we come!

But seriously, pray all the players will recover soon and completely.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:17 pm

My gosh Marlins. duh speechless

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 4 8367-910 MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 4 I_got_13 MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 4 E5kqdm15 MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:50 pm

@GuardianAngel Who ever made that decision should be charged, fined, jailed. Not to mention made to pay all medical costs. Stupidity at it's finest.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:58 pm

@GuardianAngel Good definition of stupid - decided to play anyway, knowing some had tested positive for covid.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:02 pm

The Phillies played the Marlins as per my post up thread. The Marlins now have 18 tested positive, four more since last weekend.

Not surprising.

https://twitter.com/Sportsnet/status/1288894252630646784

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:19 am

What a mess. Still thinking if MLB season lasts as long as planned, the winner will be the team with the fewest postive covid players. Wouldn't be surprised to see it all shut down.

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:26 pm

It's been a few days but I am still overjoyed that the Dodgers are World Series champions!!! High clap After getting so close the past few years and to finally win is the best. Our whole house was screaming, cheering, crying laugh out loud

Check their Twitter for some may good videos/pictures. Smiley https://twitter.com/dodgers

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 4 8367-910 MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 4 I_got_13 MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 4 E5kqdm15 MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:38 pm

It's a great celebration when your team wins! clapping!

I watched the last three innings. Congrats to the Dodgers! First win in 32? years! It was a very enjoyable series.

@Linds911 did you see the Sports Illustrator commemorative edition? Some Hockey fans were commenting. laugh out loud Maybe a Freudian slip?

MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 4 Captu154

https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/sports-illustrated-presents-l-dodgers-152200983.html

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:24 pm

@Linds911 Hubby is a Dodgers fan even though there are 2 teams much closer to where we live. My son played Little League with one of the Dodgers players and so we have more interest in them now, too.

We were GLUED to the semi-finals and the World Series. Lots of good baseball. But to me the season was ruined when Justin Turner returned to the field to celebrate with the team and the coach and team president didn't do anything. Bad form.

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:31 pm

@Norcalgal That's so cool your son played Little League with one of the Dodgers!

IA about Justin Turner, that was totally selfish and a display how imo clueless he is.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

+5
Kashathediva
alwaystulips
nikikass
Linds911
GuardianAngel