SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 11 of 72 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 41 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by quietpal Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:26 pm

I don't see Will as F1 yet. I haven't seen much interaction between him and Rachel. I didn't see anything on the Ellen date that made me think she was into him imo. I would need to see more to determine who she's into.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:20 pm

coolangel wrote:
brownravens wrote:How come so many of you guys see Will as F1 or F2? Just curious because we've seen so little from him so I was wondering what vibe y'all were getting Smiley

Will won me over when he didn't let Bryan get away with boasting about kissing Rachel. He is confident, assertive, has a sense a humor from the little I saw/sleuthing and is  the best fit for Rachel IMO and what she is looking for (IMO). Also, I felt when she was looking at Will/Alex play the game on Ellen, Rachel looked smitten (I am assuming she was looking at Will cheeky)

All JMO

I am going out and a limb and say she did not look her sparkling self when they were doing the water portion of that day.  I see nothing with will yet. His 1 dimensional smile almost drive be damn crazy. She was not into him at that time, things might have change since.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:23 pm

Woah! I've been avoiding sleuthing and spoiling so far. Are we already down to F6?! Holy cow.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:26 pm

@sosleepy No just speculating about who F6 could be. There's about 9 atm. episode 6 RC is tonight, at which point I assume there'll be six.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:27 pm

ReneeM wrote:@sosleepy No just speculating about who F6 could be. There's about 9 atm. episode 6 RC is tonight, at which point I assume there'll be six.

Insanity! Hometowns right around the corner! I'm trying to decide if I want to go unspoiled this season. laugh out loud Yeah right - I will never last.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:35 pm

@sosleepy Too late for unspoiled. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:40 pm

So here is what, I am thinking after tonight there will be 6 left, after the next RC there will be 4 and then HTD, RC and the FSD and then Her hometown with her family and maybe LA for the final RC.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:44 pm

I think they're going to Barbados/St. Lucia for the final 3! JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:44 pm

@Islandgal any new info or just a feeling?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:46 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@sosleepy Too late for unspoiled. Smiley

So far I've only read this single page.  laugh out loud 

I'll probably end up spoiled. I'm all talk. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:49 pm

sosleepy wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@sosleepy Too late for unspoiled. Smiley

So far I've only read this single page.  laugh out loud 

I'll probably end up spoiled. I'm all talk. laugh out loud

Sorry for your timid heart, not come join the rest of us laugh out loud giggling giggling giggling giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:55 pm

ReneeM wrote:@Islandgal any new info or just a feeling?
I just can't imagine them filming the finale in LA. Plus, all the talk about Barbados.  And, Elan loves St. Lucia, visited for just a weekend trip. When I asked if he'd recommend it, for the first time...he never responded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 72 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 41 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+79
Nibbles22
Brill
NCGalBecca
jojo47
makeover