SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 10 of 72 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 41 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:56 am

cmarci93 wrote:i tink peter and jack will be in the F4 , peter is not F6
I agree with you Marci.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by coolangel Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:21 pm

Now that it looks like Bryan did get the FIR and the Week 5 1-1 IMO ...

My new F6 order: Will, Bryan, Jack/Peter, Alex, Dean

JMO

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:23 pm

How come so many of you guys see Will as F1 or F2? Just curious because we've seen so little from him so I was wondering what vibe y'all were getting Smiley
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:29 pm

I see Peter, Will, Jack and Dean/Bryant in the F4

I'm still hoping for Peter as F1.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:29 pm

Im placing eric in my f6, simply because with Anthony, Josiah, and Kenny now sleuthed to be gone, he is the only other moc left aside from Will. Rachel is entitled to love and pick who she wants regardless of race, however I cant imagine that she would only have one moc in her f6, due to the importance that tptb have already placed on the topic of diversity for this season. Also, i just haven’t ever felt that peter was a top guy.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:34 pm

brownravens wrote:How come so many of you guys see Will as F1 or F2? Just curious because we've seen so little from him so I was wondering what vibe y'all were getting Smiley

I think is based on his appearance on Ellen show, and some have speculated that he got a lot of camera air time for a reason.

Last edited by mobyz on Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:35 pm

ElonM wrote:I see Peter, Will, Jack and Dean/Bryant in the F4

I'm still hoping for Peter as F1.

Same Im still hoping for Peter as F1! I would just add Alex in the TOP 6.

F1 Peter
F2 Will
F3 Bryan
F4 Jack
F5 Dean
F6 Alex

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 10 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 10 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:39 pm

mobyz wrote:
brownravens wrote:How come so many of you guys see Will as F1 or F2? Just curious because we've seen so little from him so I was wondering what vibe y'all were getting Smiley

I think is based on his appearance on Ellen show, and some have speculated that he got a lot of camera time for a reason.

Hmm okay thanks, I'll re-watch the second part but I dunno its still very hard to tell based on that because there very little interaction between then to judge.

But that said, I would be surprised if F1 wasn't on Ellen
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:40 pm

Will won me over when he didn't let Bryan get away with boasting about kissing Rachel. He is confident, assertive, has a sense a humor from the little I saw/sleuthing and is the best fit for Rachel IMO and what she is looking for (IMO). Also, I felt when she was looking at Will/Alex play the game on Ellen, Rachel looked smitten (I am assuming she was looking at Will cheeky)

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:42 pm

brownravens wrote:
mobyz wrote:

I think is based on his appearance on Ellen show, and some have speculated that he got a lot of camera time for a reason.

Hmm okay thanks, I'll re-watch the second part but I dunno its still very hard to tell based on that because there very little interaction between then to judge.

But that said, I would be surprised if F1 wasn't on Ellen

Good point. Rachel F1 coming from the Ellen GD is almost a sure thing at this point imo. 4 of the guys left were from that GD.

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:46 pm

coolangel wrote:

Will won me over when he didn't let Bryan get away with boasting about kissing Rachel. He is confident, assertive, has a sense a humor from the little I saw/sleuthing and is  the best fit for Rachel IMO and what she is looking for (IMO). Also, I felt when she was looking at Will/Alex play the game on Ellen, Rachel looked smitten (I am assuming she was looking at Will cheeky)

All JMO

Yeah I liked the look of what's been sleuthed so far. But also felt he was a bit young for Rachel, which was part of hesitation. IMO
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:53 pm

One thing Will has going for him is that he seems like someone that would fight real hard to win Rachel's love. Imo I think the person that eventually wins her heart will have to show her by their action how much they care for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 72 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 41 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+79
Nibbles22
Brill
NCGalBecca
jojo47
makeover