SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 14 of 72 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 43 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:49 am

Would a 32 yr old female consider a 37 yr old male a bit old?

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:49 am

Islandgal wrote:Would a 32 yr old female consider a 37 yr old male a bit old?

No but if he acts immature I would want nothing to do with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:01 am

Ladybug82 wrote:
coolangel wrote:Assuming Will is out,
My new F6: Bryan, Alex, Peter, Eric, Dean, Anyone with fratboy traits ( laugh out loud )

All JMO cheeky

Maybe she'd have liked Jojo's guys. laugh out loud

:yes: . I have a feeling Jojo's picker will never be questioned again once Rachel's season is done. laugh out loud

JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:04 am

@coolangel Why are you thinking that way? Would you say that if she chooses Peter?

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:04 am

She's only picking one. Jojo's guys were awful overall IMO but her choice, despite what a lot of people had to say turned out to be the best of the bunch BY FAR. & she and her F1 seem to be doing very well at the moment so... the same could end up applying to Rachel. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:09 am

reason wrote:@coolangel Why are you thinking that way?  Would you say that if she chooses Peter?

Yes. I would still say that. laugh out loud Jojo chose Jordan and they are very happy but her F6 in general are still considered one of the worst F6's ever IMO. With the guys who are remaining on Rachel's season, I feel like that 'honor' might be transferring soon IMO. laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:16 am

I think we might need to get back on track to speculating F6 for Rachel's season per thread title versus whether or not said F6 would be worse than Jojo's F6....jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:19 am

JoJo has literally nothing to do with this season so I don't see why she needs to be brought up/compared to Rachel. Especially when we haven't even seen Rachel's guys in action.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:43 am

pvpr wrote:JoJo has literally nothing to do with this season so I don't see why she needs to be brought up/compared to Rachel. Especially when we haven't even seen Rachel's guys in action.

Lol! I guess only Trista season comparisons are acceptable then since no one had a problem when that happened a few days back. laugh out loud laugh out loud I remember reading in the rules that in a sleuthing thread, comparison to past leads or former contestants is accepted. Mods, please correct me if I am wrong.

As for seeing Rachel's guys in action, we are still allowed to have opinions pre-season right or did the rules change there as well? no idea

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:57 am

Except speculating whether Rachel's season's edit will be similar to Trista's in terms of focusing on romance instead of drama is not the same as "JoJo's guys are so much better than Rachel's and no one can ever say a bad word about JoJo's picker again based on a collective 3 minutes of footage we have of them."

One is comparing seasons in terms of edits/storylines, the other is directly comparing two people to try and prop one up over the other.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:05 pm

pvpr wrote:Except speculating whether Rachel's season's edit will be similar to Trista's in terms of focusing on romance instead of drama is not the same as "JoJo's guys are so much better than Rachel's and no one can ever say a bad word about JoJo's picker again based on a collective 3 minutes of footage we have of them."

I stated clearly multiple times that it's my opinion and as far as I can tell, this is not a fan forum for Rachel or her guys. If the mods tell me that my post violated any rules, I will be more than happy to delete them. Until then, I don't see why my opinion doesn't have a place on this thread which is a sleuthing thread and from what I remember of the rules, comparisons to past leads or contestants are allowed in a sleuthing thread.

@GuardianAngel and mods, Can you please clarify? TYIA!

pvpr wrote:One is comparing seasons in terms of edits/storylines, the other is directly comparing two people to try and prop one up over the other.
I fail to see where I directly compared two people to prop one over the other. Did I say Jojo is better than Rachel? No. My post basically meant that Rachel's speculated F6 remind me of Jojo's F6 with their 'sloppy seconds', 'go black and never go back' cringe-inducing comments and speculated arrogance of a few IMO.

Last edited by coolangel on Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:21 pm

Both posts are good opinions, of one POV vs another. In this case comparison's are being made for the F6 of a previous season, which is the topic of this thread, F1-F6.

Comparisons to other contestants are allowed in General Discussion threads for comparison purposes, as long as the posts don't go off topic talking about the person/persons being compared to.

One POV is Rachel's F6 may end up being the same as JoJo's F6, another POV is an opinion can't be formed since we haven't seen them on the show yet.

Both POV's are noted, and before we start going off topic comparing the contestants behaviours etc, we'll get back on speculating Rachel's F1-F6.

I realize we know none of these people however, from sleuthing, and bio's SM etc, there's no reason why anyone can't post an opinion of what they think of them at this point. If you're one that will wait and see, that's respected, if you're one that wants to post an opinion, you're free to do so.

Thanks to all who contribute to good discussions. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 72 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 43 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+79
Nibbles22
Brill
NCGalBecca
jojo47
makeover