SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 17 of 72 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 44 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:37 am

BlackHalo wrote:I just rewatched the Ellen clip and Rachel never specified that the "swept me off my feet kiss" was the first kiss (Bryan) but I'm thinking it is because I don't see why else Rachel would have called him out if he weren't the one she was talking about earlier. JMO.
ooh good point re. the bolded! I agree it makes sense that in both instances, she would be talking about the same kiss.

I don't have a problem with any of the guys speculated as F6, so at this point in time, it's just fun for me that Rachel seems to be keeping us guessing Smiley

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:40 am

BlackHalo wrote:I just rewatched the Ellen clip and Rachel never specified that the "swept me off my feet kiss" was the first kiss (Bryan) but I'm thinking it is because I don't see why else Rachel would have called him out if he weren't the one she was talking about earlier. JMO.

I did not hear Rachel call him out!!! Nor did she say anything to Willis either, she only commented when Jonathan said something.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:46 am

reason wrote:

I did not hear Rachel call him out!!! Nor did she say anything to Willis either, she only commented when Jonathan said something.
I'm talking about when they were stripping and she was talking to Ellen about who the first kiss was.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:49 am

@BlackHalo She talk about the first kiss but not the kiss that swept her off her feet?  and 2 people Willis and Bryan talk about kissing her.  I am really intrigue by this season.  The kiss that swept her off her feet, the one who she said if I am keeping it 100 time for you to go( my quote), get F*** out of here. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:54 am

reason wrote:@BlackHalo She talk about the first kiss but not the kiss that swept her off her feet?  and 2 people Willis and Bryan talk about kissing her.
Notice that when she is telling Ellen "I don't have to tell you who the first kiss was because he said it" she is pointing towards the aisle Bryan is in. It just makes sense to me she was confirming the kiss they talked about during the sit down. JMO.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:56 am

@BlackHalo I literally just watch it and she did not point to Bryan. We'll agree to disagree. cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:59 am

reason wrote:@BlackHalo I literally just watch it and she did not point to Bryan.
Lol. Well who was she pointing to? Willie was in aisle to the right. 

We'll find out next month anyway. It's just my opinion.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:01 am

BlackHalo wrote:
reason wrote:@BlackHalo I literally just watch it and she did not point to Bryan.
Lol. Well who was she pointing to? Willie was in aisle to the right. 

We'll find out next month anyway. It's just my opinion.

cantstopl cantstopl giggling giggling The first might have been from Bryan but I dont think the swept one was from him.  I am looking forward to figuring it out :frommeto  If he was the one to sweep her off her feet, she sure was not looking at him, other than the dancing part her eyes was to her left most of the time that she can sneak it in. giggling giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:40 am

I thought it wasn't at first, but imo i think the kiss that swept her off her feet was indeed Bryan. She said it was totally unexpected when it happened. Which tells me that either it happened right after he received the FIR, or it happened sometime during meet and greet, and she was so impressed by the kiss that it resulted in him getting the FIR. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:07 am

reason wrote:
cantstopl cantstopl giggling giggling The first might have been from Bryan but I dont think the swept one was from him.  I am looking forward to figuring it out :frommeto  If he was the one to sweep her off her feet, she sure was not looking at him, other than the dancing part her eyes was to her left most of the time that she can sneak it in. giggling giggling
This is what I saw. Guess I'll have to wait and see. Anyway, I see him in the F6 but don't see him as F1 just based on the few videos/ pics I've seen, which isn't much

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:05 am

hey all been away for a few weeks who's still in for F6 and F4 spots? tia!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:31 am

emusha wrote:hey all been away for a few weeks who's still in for F6 and F4 spots? tia!

Apparently Peter is out based on what a friend of his posted here. But some are not certain. Will has been eliminated as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 72 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 44 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+79
Nibbles22
Brill
NCGalBecca
jojo47
makeover