SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 19 of 72 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 45 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Mia_Leoni Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:56 pm

IA, it IS noteworthy that Rachel let go of a couple of men an episode or two after their 1 on 1s (according to the filming schedule).
This suggests to me that she is possibly instructed to give out roses during dates, but will let go of contestants who aren't working out for her as soon as she can.

If this is true, she really is taking the process seriously, and I admire her for that.

If I remember correctly, Catherine had a delayed 1 on 1. Is it possible that Rachel won't have her first (or second) date with her F1 till later? It really seems like she used the first couple of dates to weed contenders out.....

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:05 am

@Mia_Leoni I think she might be using the same memo as Nick go on dates and it is not going anywhere let them go right there and then.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:00 am

I'm hoping Rachel isn't been overly picky and curious how the experience has been for her... I wonder if leads end up disappointed that 31 ppl picked for them may be underwhelming.

On that note - opinions are bound to change about the anticipated F6 once we see more of them...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:29 am

Do we know when Hometowns start?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:56 am

sosleepy wrote:Do we know when Hometowns start?

Hometowns are slated to start on Wednesday. Hopefully we will get candid pics on SM. Since the final 6 guys all live in different locations, it will help us to narrow down who her final 4 happens to be.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:02 am

How do we know HT's are starting Wednesday?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:04 am

mobyz wrote:

Hometowns are slated to start on Wednesday.  Hopefully we will get candid pics on SM.  Since the final 6 guys all live in different locations, it will help us to narrow down who her final 4 happens to be.

Do we know for sure who F6 are?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:46 pm

mobyz wrote:

Hometowns are slated to start on Wednesday.  Hopefully we will get candid pics on SM.  Since the final 6 guys all live in different locations, it will help us to narrow down who her final 4 happens to be.

How do we know that Wednesday is hometown date.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:43 pm

Looks like Eric might be out! Interesting I am getting more intrigue every minute

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:46 pm

So who do we still have left?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:47 pm

@Sprite You and I need to guess that one. I dont think Peter is out so who knows?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:58 pm

reason wrote:@Sprite You and I need to guess that one.  I dont think Peter is out so who knows?

I read here and sort of follow what is going on, but honestly I'm not really into anyone so I have a hard time remembering who is in and who is out. People are posting numbers of followers and then there are debates about if it means they are gone or they are still there and I basically don't care. The doctor guy, Peter,, Dean? I can't even remember what they look like. I have to check the first page of their threads to try to remind myself. I hope that when I finally see them on screen I might like someone and get more into it, but I suspect I won't. Not necessarily a bad thing...it makes me more objective when watching...not that I'm necessarily big on fanning any of them, so I guess I will have to wait and see.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 72 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 45 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+79
Nibbles22
Brill
NCGalBecca
jojo47
makeover