SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 31 of 72 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 51 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:25 am

@nutty1 They are down to final 4 now and we figure out 1 so far Bryan, we think she is suppose to be on her way to Peter for hometown today, if not today he is still in.  We know he is still there due to an anonymous source.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IA that's what he meant all along. There's no reason to bring 4 to meet the parents. The only difference he was talking about IMO is the F2 will meet in Dallas and not on the FRC location, like they normally do.
@GuardianAngel if that's the case then they just might be keeping the FD/FRC locale close to Dallas. Could it all be happening in North America....Jasper is beautiful this time of the year or maybe something tropical....

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:54 pm

@Aunties_Love Please do not take offense(because I certainly don't mean that), but what is it with you and Jasper? cantstopl It seems like I hear this every season with one of the franchises going there and I don't think they've gone their since Jilly's have they? That area is beautiful, btw.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:58 pm

I'm still thinking Caribbean makes the most sense of they are going to do the MTP in Dallas. JMO

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 31 87b72b10 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 31 86669110 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 31 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:03 pm

Per the instagram account bachelornationspoilers an instagram account commented (sjay1863)that Rachel and Peter are in Wisconsin filming hometowns on their recent post

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:04 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@Aunties_Love Please do not take offense(because I certainly don't mean that), but what is it with you and Jasper? cantstopl It seems like I hear this every season with one of the franchises going there and I don't think they've gone their since Jilly's have they? That area is beautiful, btw.
What it is this time in particular is that the person/s that I have been using for sleuthing were the same ones that went to both Jasper and Oslo and Copenhagen this last year and we know that the show went to Oslo and Copenhagen so really wonder if it will be a theme for Jasper as well. Also a little birdy told me that they may be going there for a season in the near future so keep that in the back of my mind. Don't mean to flog a dead horse on it. LOL.

They were in Jasper Nat Park for Sean's season too.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:07 pm

Ok. so I guess we'll see then. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 31 4256136633

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:09 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Ok. so I guess we'll see then. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 31 4256136633
Sorry for pushing the Jasper thing but just going by what I see and was told. Then again, we all know sources can be wrong.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:12 pm

Just a hunch, don't be surprised if it's St. Lucia! Appears to be the playground for a few of the producers, AND the show has been before.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:20 pm

reason wrote:@nutty1 They are down to final 4 now and we figure out 1 so far Bryan, we think she is suppose to be on her way to Peter for hometown today, if not today he is still in.  We know he is still there due to an anonymous source.

Do you know the other F2? How about who is in the F6?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:22 pm

@nutty1 IMO Dean's locked in for a HTD. The 4th is a tossup between Jack, Matt, Alex. JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:13 pm

I'm back and for with Bryan as far as him being the F1. The only reason I think that he could be is because he got an episode 5 SD. I saw nothing on the Ellen date, one pic of their epi 5 date, and even with his HTD and the video of them kissing, that still doesn't tell me anything. Maybe she just likes kissing him. I'll just wait and see as my mind could change later. IMO

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 72 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 51 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+79
Nibbles22
Brill
NCGalBecca
jojo47
makeover