SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 54 of 72 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 63 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by nutty1 Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:20 am

ReneeM wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Hello!! I finally had some time to read through some pages. I miss not having time to leisurely read pages every day.
Is it just "gut feelings" that so many think Bryan is the F1? Not that I would mind. I think Peter is gorgeous....I wouldn't mind watching him for an entire season!

RS & a member here who has a source say Bryan got the FiR. Another member has a different source who says Peter got the FiR. She talked about a kiss on Ellen that swept her off her feet and some think she was talking about Bryan. He got the episode 5 1-1 (Josh, Shawn, Jordan, Chris s, & Jef got an episode 5 1-1) and the videos from their HTD where they were dancing and couldn't stop making out. It's basically patterns that contribute to gut feelings. I'm still rooting for Peter though.

I watched that video before I read anything here, and I definitely think she was talking about Bryan.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by sosleepy Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:06 pm

I think Bryan is F1. I'm kinda hoping he really is the villain and we get our first Bachelorette villain F1 ala Courtney or Vienna! I mean, come on, that would be a tiny bit fun! laugh out loud

Peter for The Bachelor, most definitely.

If I'm wrong and Peter has an amazing love story with Rachel, I am also totally cool with that. I just have no idea who'd they pick for the lead of Bach22 in that case. They might have to pull outside the F4 or out of BIP again. I'm not sure they'd necessarily want to do that on the coatails of Nick. But if RachPete are endgame, they might not have a choice.

I still say Occam's Razer says Bryan F1, Peter Bach22. Dean is headed to Mexico in a couple weeks to film BIP. Eric is probably the lovable F2, and maybe we see him on BIP in 2018.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:08 pm

sosleepy wrote:I think Bryan is F1. I'm kinda hoping he really is the villain and we get our first Bachelorette villain F1 ala Courtney or Vienna! I mean, come on, that would be a tiny bit fun! laugh out loud

If I'm wrong and Peter has an amazing love story with Rachel, I am also totally cool with that. I just have no idea who'd they pick for the lead of Bach22 in that case. They might have to pull outside the F4 or out of BIP again. I'm not sure they'd necessarily want to do that on the coatails of Nick. But if RachPete are endgame, they might not have a choice.

I still say Occam's Razer says Bryan F1, Peter Bach22. Dean is headed to Mexico in a couple weeks to film BIP. Eric is probably the lovable F2, and maybe we see him on BIP in 2018.

Who is the bold?

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:13 pm

reason wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I think Bryan is F1. I'm kinda hoping he really is the villain and we get our first Bachelorette villain F1 ala Courtney or Vienna! I mean, come on, that would be a tiny bit fun! laugh out loud

Who is the bold?

https://www.google.com/amp/www.urbandictionary.com/define.php%3Fterm%3Doccam%2527s%2520razor%26amp%3Dtrue

Basically it's a theory that the simplest explanation is usually the answer or the truth. The path of least resistance/most obvious route is usually how it goes down.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:25 pm

@sosleepy please allow me to provide another explanation for Occam's Razor using our terms on the forum: sleuthing with the head and not the heart.  Since Bryan has a similar SD pattern to past F1's, my head says Rachel will follow the same pattern as past Bettes and pick him. However my heart does not want her to because I haven't seen anything that convinces me that Bryan is really into Rachel (she is into him though, I agree). But I am going with what my head says for now until maybe the edit I see on the show convinces me otherwise......makes sense.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:29 pm

At some point tptb are going to put the kibosh on the girls fav to get the fir laugh out loud IA that it's most likely that the confident, aggressive, big man on campus wins the gal once again this round too.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:36 pm

Alanna wrote:At some point tptb are going to put the kibosh on the girls fav to get the fir laugh out loud IA that it's most likely that the confident, aggressive, big man on campus wins the gal once again this round too.

laugh out loud Agree! At some point, they have to break the pattern they've started. Maybe this year? Nahhhh..

But seriously though, a lot of stock is going into date order and the epi5 1:1 guy being F1. Before Jef? This was a baaaad sign. DOA. And then they started the pattern. At some point, the pattern will end and we go back to like epi3 1:1 date being the guy, or whatever, like it was before Jef.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:38 pm

@Alanna.......IA that Bryan is confident and maybe aggressive but he is actually the smallest of the guys remaining IMO  giggling He looks so small compared to Peter and Eric IMO. Rachel in heels on their dancing HTD looked like she was almost his height level IMO....It shouldn't matter though as she is going to pick who she wants laugh out loud

And yes I hope TPTB put the kisbosh on the girls giving the FIR to their fav just to make it harder and hoppefully more fun to figure things out laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:47 pm

You'd think tptb would break the pattern sooner because I am sure they read this forum? Which man gets 1-1 date in episode 5, woman in episode 3, is probably the winner. Sleuthing is over.
In Rachel's case, if she still keeps Bryan after his questionable comments, it must be true love/lust/passion, right? She's a smart woman but I won't be surprised if she lets her heart making the decision.
All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:49 pm

I'm just gonna sit over here and root for the underdog. Sometimes the leads forgo the patterns and surprise people. I'm hoping Rachel does just that.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 54 87b72b10 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 54 86669110 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 54 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:51 pm

I love the Rachel that I see and hope she chooses the right one for her.  I am gonna be disappointed that the one most of us feel is wrong for her is the one she chose, but will be supportive of it still.  The heart want what it wants.  Still praying for a miracle that she choose Peter laugh out loud.  I have no interest in Eric or Bryan.

@umngirl who is your underdog?

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:53 pm

So erm with the speculation that if not F1 maybe the next bachelor will be Peter anyone know about the casting process asking for a friend lool..

Also agree about breaking the pattern but I am wondering if it is just coincidence the whole F1 getting the 5th date as in past seasons the F1's first date was not necessarily the 5th date...

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 72 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 63 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+79
Nibbles22
Brill
NCGalBecca
jojo47
makeover