SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 55 of 72 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 63 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by sosleepy Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:57 pm

Carine wrote:So erm with the speculation that if not F1 maybe the next bachelor will be Peter anyone know about the casting process asking for a friend lool..

Also agree about breaking the pattern but I am wondering if it is just coincidence the whole F1 getting the 5th date as in past seasons the F1's first date was not necessarily the 5th date...

Well... as for the pattern, Jef and Chris I don't think were out the gate intended F1's. Arie had an epi 3 date, and debatable, but without Cassie-gate I think he would have been F1. Brooks had an epi2 date, and no doubt he would have been F1 without taking himself out. That leaves Josh, Shawn, and Jordan in the true pattern. No doubt all three of those guys were basically F1 from M&G on. And yes, at some point "the pattern" has to break. I actually greatly dislike this pattern. I do not want to wait until epi 5 to see the 1:1 chemistry with the lead. That's lame.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by mercieme Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:59 pm

@Carine, you can apply from the Warner Brothers home page, I think it may even let you nominate someone. I think the best chance is to know someone on the inside though as they already have a pool of folks but they are always scouting for more to add to the pool is my understanding from I have read here on the forum.

https://casting.bachelor.warnerbros.com

Episode 5 date coincides to the 5th week of filming. Also note that there are SQT's that occur on the GDs so any of the F4 could have gotten one of those prior to their SDs IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:18 pm

@sosleepy right  just recently watched Des, Ashley and Ali's season which was interesting, really enjoyed their story with their F1.. Also noticed the F1 dates were not exactly in a pattern..

@mercieme thanks but seriously the process is way too much lool I guess it is a unique fun experience for some.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:35 pm

I'm going Peter as final one and Bryan the final 2 chemistry edit and possible next bachelor. He would give the producers the show they want.

There was just something in the way she was looking at Peter during the Ellen show and Peter's attention was fully on her. Felt like there was something special there. There were a few more of those low key moments from pics of his hometown. My favorite was the one where no one was around and they were embracing on top of the capital building. Looks and embraces are harder to fake than a make out session, IMO. That's the difference I saw in her time w Peter and then with Bryan. Also, Peter seems like the guy who starts off reserved, but once you get to know him he's fun to be around.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by maniluh Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:47 pm

i think bryan or eric for f1 and peter for bachelor. or maybe that's just me being selfish because i really, really, really want a season of peter. laugh out loud

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:49 pm

nutty1 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Hello!! I finally had some time to read through some pages. I miss not having time to leisurely read pages every day.
Is it just "gut feelings" that so many think Bryan is the F1? Not that I would mind. I think Peter is gorgeous....I wouldn't mind watching him for an entire season!

RS & a member here who has a source say Bryan got the FiR. Another member has a different source who says Peter got the FiR. She talked about a kiss on Ellen that swept her off her feet and some think she was talking about Bryan. He got the episode 5 1-1 (Josh, Shawn, Jordan, Chris s, & Jef got an episode 5 1-1) and the videos from their HTD where they were dancing and couldn't stop making out. It's basically patterns that contribute to gut feelings. I'm still rooting for Peter though.

I watched that video before I read anything here, and I definitely think she was talking about Bryan.
Imo, Bryan is getting the "physical" edit, and will be the F2 guy.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:12 pm

I've never spoiled it for myself but after seeing all the sleuthing, I'm in total agreement with SeekAny. After seeing Bryan's YouTube video, he definitely showed he presents well (gotta have that for Tv) and he showed a lot of charm and not smarm. It was like watching a church of Bryan video with all the black ladies acting like "preach Bryan". I think he is dynamic and popular enough to carry The Bachelor. Sorry Nick but Bryan could be the "villain" that might give the better fairytale ending.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:28 pm

I am willing to bet good money that Bryan will not be the Bachelor IMO esp. after a controversial choice like Nick. Two controversial leads in a row will never happen IMO. TPTB can't risk alienating the audience to that level IMO coz people might take a break for a season and still come back next season. Give them two seasons that are not to their taste/follow the same old and they might not come back at all IMO.

The push-pull is what keeps audience interested and that is why a season of Ben F is followed by a season of Sean and all-American Chris S followed Juan Pablo's season IMO. From what I know from my limited experience in the industry, the next Bachelor will be Ben H kind of vanilla, perfect lead who will get all those people who might have jumped ship during Nick's season to tune right back in (JMO). IMO It's going to be Peter.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:38 pm

IMO, outside of the fraud stuff related to his job, I think Brian would be the perfect Bachelor candidate. He is attractive, a professional, 37, I agree that he presents well, and he is a minority. Based on what we have seen he is not reserved at all, and I agree that he would make for good TV.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:39 pm

My choice for F1 is Peter. Rachel's choice is a different story.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:41 pm

coolangel wrote:I am willing to bet good money that Bryan will not be the Bachelor IMO esp. after a controversial choice like Nick. Two controversial leads in a row will never happen IMO. TPTB can't risk alienating the audience to that level IMO coz people might take a break for a season and still come back next season. Give them two seasons that are not to their taste/follow the same old and they might not come back at all IMO.

The push-pull is what keeps audience interested and that is why a season of Ben F is followed by a season of Sean and all-American Chris S followed Juan Pablo's season IMO. From what I know from my limited experience in the industry, the next Bachelor will be Ben H kind of vanilla, perfect lead who will get all those people who might have jumped ship during Nick's season to tune right back in (JMO). IMO It's going to be Peter.

All JMO

Yep. Exactly all of this. I think I even heard or read somewhere a while ago one of the producers confirming this. They felt like they couldn't go with more "controversial" "urban" Arie after Juan Pablo, so that's why they ultimately went with "down home" "vanilla" Chris. After "vanilla," "safe" Ben, they felt comfortable going with "wild card" Nick. This season we are due for a Sean/Ben H type.

I think Bryan *could* be the Bachelor if the speculation is wrong and he's not the villain. But if he is the villain, or even a watered down kinda/sorta/a tiny bit villain like Shawn or Jordan ... just no way, he doesn't have a shot.

If Peter is F1, I really think producers will be scrambling to find someone else out of the box. Perhaps they can circle back to Jack in a Jake/Juan Pablo kinda move, or they'll grab some recycled reject out of the BIP pool. No idea who, just please, **shudder** not one of JoJo's guys!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:03 pm

That's the thing. SM is vilifying Bryan for that too quick of a response Ellen gaffe but I forsee this guy to quickly mend things with the house and with Rachel to not really be a "villain". Eric saying "get my name out of your mouths" is a more house-alienating thing than Brian's guy to guy ribbing comment.

I just get the feeling that Bryan is smart and really doesn't fit the TB good vanilla Sean/sexy bad Juan Pablo mold. He probably might just add good old fashioned personality to the screen. When is the last time we've seen that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 72 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 63 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+79
Nibbles22
Brill
NCGalBecca
jojo47
makeover