SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 9 of 72 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 40 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:11 am

My guess is
F1 - Peter
F2 - Will
F3 - Jack
F4 - Bryan
F5/6 - Dean & Alex

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by brownravens Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:55 am

To be honest, I suspect there will be at least 1 black guy in the F4 because there was so much dialogue around her race and diversity that I doubt you can just have 4 white guys in the final 4. Otherwise all the talk of diversity is just lip service. Rachel herself has said she feels public pressure about the race issue. But I'm not saying she'll pick F1 or anything based on just race or that it will be the only or even a deciding factor for her but I will be super shocked if there isn't one black guy in F4. I think Bryan might also count for diversity but yeah I would shocked if there's no else. I suspect this mainly because I felt so much emphasis was placed on this through the course of Nick's season and during her announcement etc. All IMO.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahMariaDK Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:09 am

My guess

F1 Peter
F2 Will
F3 Jack
F4 Dean
F5 Alex
F6 Bryan

SarahMariaDK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:20 am

Where is this Peter as F1 coming from?  I thought so too at first, but based on recent info that we received I think her F1 is pointing towards Bryan right now. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by moviechicka Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:49 am

My guess
F1 - Peter
F2 - Bryan
F3 - Jack
F4 - Will
F5 - Dean
F6 - Alex

I think the storyline will ultimately come done to the Bad Boy with Chemistry vs Charming Quiet Guy. I'm also not sold on whether Dean or Will gets the final 4 spot. The show could play up the whole younger guy thing with Dean, but Will seems like the more conventional choice for that spot.

Everything is IMO

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:10 am

mobyz wrote:Where is this Peter as F1 coming from?  I thought so too at first, but based on recent info that we received I think her F1 is pointing towards Bryan right now. jmo

I think a lot of Peter is F1 talk came from discussion until the last 48 hours.
This happens, someone likes this one and blah blah blah and others see this and back that person. Once certain things were pointed out regarding another cast person, tides can change or not. This is the natural flow. About 36 hours ago members started pointing out similarities with certain cast compared to past seasons.
ETA
Specifically if you go back to page 1 of this thread, the last 2 posts on the page, the changes can be identified on Sunday evening not even 48 hours.
People were shipping Peter as F1 or at least F4 material. Then other things were discussed and there was a shift.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:19 am

My new predictions are
F1 will
F2 bryan
F3 jack
F4 dean
F5 eric
F6 peter
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:40 am

Hmm I think I wanna see some bts with Will and Eric before I can place them anywhere. Also I stlll think Peter looks good for F4 and same with Bryan. Would also be interested to see her with Alex too Smiley
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:40 am

Kashathediva wrote:
mobyz wrote:Where is this Peter as F1 coming from?  I thought so too at first, but based on recent info that we received I think her F1 is pointing towards Bryan right now. jmo

I think a lot of Peter is F1 talk came from discussion until the last 48 hours.
This happens, someone likes this one and blah blah blah and others see this and back that person. Once certain things were pointed out regarding another cast person, tides can change or not. This is the natural flow.  About 36 hours ago members started pointing out similarities with certain cast compared to past seasons.
ETA
Specifically if you go back to page 1 of this thread, the last 2 posts on the page, the changes can be identified on Sunday evening not even 48 hours.
People were shipping Peter as F1 or at least F4 material. Then other things were discussed and there was a shift.

It's possible that he could still turn out to be her F1, but at this point i really don't know. I've been wrong with my predix so far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:42 am

hae1001 wrote:My new predictions are
F1 will
F2 bryan
F3 jack
F4 dean
F5 eric
F6 peter

Are we even certain that Eric is still there?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:48 am

i tink peter and jack will be in the F4 , peter is not F6

IMO

Last edited by cmarci93 on Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:53 am

That is simply her prediction, she's entitled to her thoughts the same as anyone else.

ETA: Your welcome to agree, disagree or agree to disagree. Let's not try to change anyones opinions and respect that everyone has a right to different opinions. It'd get boring around here if we all agree, IMO.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 72 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 40 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+79
Nibbles22
Brill
NCGalBecca
jojo47
makeover