SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:20 pm

That's amazing! Very nice. Same with the one he has on his IG. That was fan art too wasn't it?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:20 pm

coolangel wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:How is Nick 36?!! It's crazy how young and good he looks!!! Wow!

I can see why Nick is launching 'The Polished Gent'. :yes: The world needs to know his secret. Hugesmile  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 19 1f60d

He's the perfect person to represent his company. Honestly it's incredible how young he looks. He looks ten years younger!! And so handsome too! :yes: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 19 1f60d
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:27 pm

ElonM wrote:Nick and his brother Jas share the same facial features.

He looks good.
With more weight on, he has always looked like his brother Luke, IMO

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:03 pm

Still like the beard but nick definitely looks good either way!! That smile is so big!! You can't hide happy!

Hope everyone had a nice Easter Holiday.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:33 pm

I've liked Nick since Andi's season, so I think he looks fine clean shaven, but I prefer Nick with just scruff or a very short beard.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:49 pm

notarose wrote:
https://instagram.com/p/BS65GfFAhaJ/

Thanks again for all the safe travel wishes bestbud!  My flight leaves 4am Wed so I can still distract myself with N&V doings until self imposed withdrawal begins giggling

Easter greetings to those who celebrate.

That IG clip is hotness overload. :hearts love:

Enjoy and have a safe travel, @notarose.

coolangel wrote:Here we go guys! giggling giggling

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 19 Img_5710
Source: @nickviall IG Story

He looks so young! V approves. In her words 'Looks good though' :rosiecolored

First thing my Mom asked me after I told her Nick shaved his beard was if he was still cute. I showed her this picture and she thought still cute but he looks very young. I told her he looks mighty betterwthan when he first started during Andi's season. She gave me the thumb's up. I also reminded her that his bod is still fiiiine. Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 19 1105969562

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:18 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I can't believe that smile. I'm still not used to it. He looks late 20's early 30's.

I was saying in the DWTS thread how even with beard Nick looked younger than his actual age, and him going back to clean shaven further accentuates that youthful look, definitely IMO makes him look more mid to late 20s. Shouldn't be surprised when you look at his parents especially his mother who gave birth 11 times and still looks great, he definitely has amazing genes in his family passed along to him.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:40 am

Knowing Vanessa is there and it is her he is smiling at makes me so happy for them. Nice Easter dinner they made per Vanessa's IG.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:50 am

bestbud!  thanks @2ndcampbell

Since its Disney week I'm thinking their guests might be fam or friends with children?  Of course, Kyle appears to be a big kid at heart so he qualifies as well. giggling

In V's IG vid (I posted a SC a few pages back) someone is standing on something behind Nick (right of screen - in the vid an elbow briefly moves down)  wearing perhaps baggy jeans and what might be a zip jacket.  Could be DWTS crew or a cast member but I was thinking it might be Vanessa's brother.  Shot in the dark guess especially since Pat was just there a month ago.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:32 am

On one of the DWTS blog/forum I visit, a member got the opportunity to see the last episode live in the audience. She wrote a guest blog about it and had some really nice things to say about Nick. She mentions that he is a really nice guy and she was sitting a few seats away from his family. She got to see his interactions with them and said that he really had a good rapport with them. She then mentions that for all the rumors about him and his wife being fake, they seemed to be really loved up. She then went on to talk about his performance.

I really liked reading her post. From her referring to Vanessa as his wife, it is clear to me that she doesn't know much about 'The Bachelor', so it was nice to read the perspective of someone who might be seeing them through a neutral lens. I esp. liked reading the 'really loved up' part describing them.  giggling  Thought I would share it with my fellow Nissa lovers!  heartbeat heartbeat

I am not sure if this post is allowed in the fan forum. Mods, kindly delete it if it's not allowed. TYIA! Smiley
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:22 am

coolangel wrote:On one of the DWTS blog/forum I visit, a member got the opportunity to see the last episode live in the audience. She wrote a guest blog about it and had some really nice things to say about Nick. She mentions that he is a really nice guy and she was sitting a few seats away from his family. She got to see his interactions with them and said that he really had a good rapport with them. She then mentions that for all the rumors about him and his wife being fake, they seemed to be really loved up. She then went on to talk about his performance.

I really liked reading her post. From her referring to Vanessa as his wife, it is clear to me that she doesn't know much about 'The Bachelor', so it was nice to read the perspective of someone who might be seeing them through a neutral lens. I esp. liked reading the 'really loved up' part describing them.  giggling  Thought I would share it with my fellow Nissa lovers!  heartbeat heartbeat

I am not sure if this post is allowed in the fan forum. Mods, kindly delete it if it's not allowed. TYIA! Smiley

What's the blog site?

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:00 am

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BS-QGFXAKBi/

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BS9giNxgsgS/

Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

+54
jessietrey
sosleepy
pikake
SeekAny
Nixipixi14