SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dwts - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by coolangel Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:24 pm

I love Kyle and Nick's friendship! bestbud!

dwts - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 22 Img_5717
Source - @laconfident IG Story
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

dwts - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by Sprite Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:37 pm

@havadrpepper Thank you.

Interesting that she scores Heather so low. Is it because she thinks Heather shouldn't be in the competition or because she doesn't see Heather performing up to expectations?

I'd be fine with her final three.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:43 pm

I'd love to see Vanessa's dress tonight! I only saw her from waste up really. Not even that really. I basically only saw her earrings laugh out loud. Anyone catch a full shot of her in the audience? Like full dress? TYIA.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:57 pm

@Julie81 I just saw a head shot with Kyle.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:01 am

Nick at age 6 or 7! He is so adorable!!! :cutiepie

Robyn Ross‏ Verified account @RobynRossTV Ok @viallnicholas28 you are adorable here #dwts
dwts - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 22 C9p7IZIXoAAuWDI
https://twitter.com/RobynRossTV/status/854130474377248772
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:52 am

What's the off chance that Nick will be invited to join the Sway Concert Tour? I believe it's organized by DWTS dancers...is it done every year? I hope Nick can stay for few more weeks, he's doing great...he is actually doing better than some of the other contestants...I want to see him do more difficult dance steps...
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:42 am

coolangel wrote:I love Kyle and Nick's friendship! bestbud!

dwts - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 22 Img_5717
Source - @laconfident IG Story

Kyle comes across as such a warm compassionate guy.  Adorable.
IMO him being in the audience with Vanessa every week gives her someone consistant to share the experience with ... to laugh and talk with during the performances.  Someone to count on being there and to also expertly deal with the paps whenever they go to after parties. He's great.  Someone should scoop him up because he has so many qualities IMO of a good man.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:10 am

Sprite wrote:@havadrpepper Thank you.

Interesting that she scores Heather so low. Is it because she thinks Heather shouldn't be in the competition or because she doesn't see Heather performing up to expectations?

Whose rankings are those guys? Thank you! no idea

dwts - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 22 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:26 am

Omg he did so well !! So happy for him- getying 9's. Vanessa & Kyle look so proud.
I admit i was rather worried the theme wd come off as looking a total idiot but he got tge right blend of charcter & good technique. Getting better each week. Glad the novelty dance is done & now we will see some traditional / classic ones. Excited to see him do argentine tango if they do that one. Think it wd suit.
Vanessa clearly happy with the no beard. I think he looks great but I prefer him with the beard. I like beards.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:42 am

TrishB wrote:
Sprite wrote:@havadrpepper Thank you.

Whose rankings are those guys? Thank you! no idea

Someone from another site was actually at the show last week and she ranked them personally.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:37 pm

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:22 pm

notarose wrote:

I just posted this in Nick-Peta's thread. Didn't realize it was already posted here. dwts - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 22 1f648

Nick was so funny joking about how Vanessa had never seen him without a beard and thankfully didn't break up with him. laugh out loud laugh out loud
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

+54
jessietrey
sosleepy
pikake
SeekAny
Nixipixi14