SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dwts - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by TrishB Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:30 pm

Thank you @Sprite Smiley

dwts - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 23 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

dwts - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:34 pm

@coolangel He seems to always include her one way or the other. This time, he brought the conversation back to Vanessa when he was interrupted. laugh out loud

(I didn't notice till almost the end that was Melissa Rycroft interviewing them.)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@coolangel He seems to always include her one way or the other. This time, he brought the conversation back to Vanessa when he was interrupted. laugh out loud

(I didn't notice till almost the end that was Melissa Rycroft interviewing them.)

Haha! Yes. It's like he can't resist talking about Vanessa even when it's not the topic of conversation. giggling giggling It's so endearing to see him like this. :inlove

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:46 pm

It ocurrs to me more & more how great an experience dwts actually is for Nick & perfect for Nissa as a bonding experience too. As a lover of dance myself I know how rewarding learning dance can be. Then to perform & get immediate applause is so positive. Each dance challenges Nick to completely believe in the character he is about to play, and also to channel his own experiences & emotions into that character. Dance challenges you to let go & be uninhibited & go all out. It gives you a natural high.
In this way I see it being the perfect thing to be doing after tb is over, it will be such a different element to be in & will prevent him being introspective or having to endlessly talk in interviews or tb related post show about how things are going with Vanessa( the interviews ask this but in context of this new joint venture of dwts).
& as has been said before by others- the dwts as a daily endeavour which both of them contribute to takes pressure off either one to hv all the answers as to where what the plan for them working & living is. A great way to get closer as a team and enjoy each other before making the grand plan. It seems we know the plan is there already - V doing her charity & gradually moving to LA, Nick - mens grooming business launch. But it certainly gives them both time to ease into this new reality as a couple as I think it might have been too much change all at once if dwts wasn't there.
Just some thoughts on it all.
All imo.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:59 pm

Nick and Peta's Extra Inteview with Jojo:

http://extratv.com/2017/04/18/does-nick-vialls-fiancee-vanessa-grimaldi-like-his-clean-shaven-look/

Nick says V said it's different kissing him without the beard.. a bit sandpapery right now. laugh out loud laugh out loud

I also loved the little bromance Nick and Rashad seem to be having. giggling
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:42 am

So I went and re-watched the ATFR interviews with Vanessa then the two of them together.  I had avoided watching it again since the finale night, as just about every other interview since that one has been far more satisfying, far more relaxed and easy to see their true rapor.
I decided to watch it to see if it really was as bad as I remembered and mainly to hear the words they spoke about their intentions at that point. I had surmised that they were irritated by how tb were being or portraying them during ATFR.  
I was again struck by how little Nick smiled during that interview as well as how little he spoke.  I think he must have decided that it was Vanessa's turn to speak. Overall - it seemed the words they spoke were accurate and true however I saw why people found it awkward due to the lack of beaming smiles and talk of finding each other etc etc.
But the most important thing I saw from second viewing was how much of a stitch up job was done by CH. Every single question out of his mouth had a negative intent, it was basically- you have had issues and fights haven't you, over and over but worded slightly differently each time.  For a four times veteran and well known lead and tv gold for the whole franchise, I would have expected them to give Nick a heroes welcome, balloons, ponies, rainbows, the whole glorious triumphant success story of finding love against the odds. I would have also expected them to show clips of their story, and to a least mention how beautiful the proposal was (that we all had just viewed). But not a single thing out of the host's mouth was about Nick finding love at last, not about how beautiful a love story or the proposal. Not a question about any details on the whole story between them, such as Vanessa when did you realise you wanted to accept a proposal, Nick- when did you decide to propose, what was it about Vanessa that attracted you.... any of these lovely details we would like to hear more about.
Then a few hours late Nick & Vanessa are seen on Kimmel, looking so relaxed, happy, smiling, joking, a totally different light hearted interview.  Then every other interview since has been like that.  Also two days before ATFR they filmed the People interview which again had them being funny, sweet, loved up, relaxed, thei true selves in other words.  So basically that one ATFR interview is the lemon among a beautiful bowl of cherries!!  What the hell was CH and TB thinking!!!!
I feel so annoyed when I think of everything Nick has done for the franchise, he has always spoke up for the whole show being real and being a great opportunity. His interviews during the airing were totally on point, and he was an expert at answering the questions cleverly to give intrigue but not give things away. No other bachelors were so eloquent all along.  He has taken so much criticsim it shocks me how disrespectful of Nick that whole loaded interview was. And they have never brought out the F1 on her own to give an interview, before uniting the happy couple. That was a loaded intention as well. Vanessa's interview was all negative questions as well. Could CH not think of anything else to ask? Grrrr.
Sorry- just had to get that off my chest.
All imho.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:02 am

^^ I haven’t watched it back, but that is how I remember it. I also remember Vanessa talking about her charity without any follow-up question or acknowledgement from CH. I guess it didn’t fit the agenda.

This is from Vanessa’s IG story  yesterday. So sweet!
dwts - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 23 Screen11

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:43 am

@ukglasgowkiiss I really really like your post with your good insights into that awful interview. Nick apparently didn't deliver the sexed up, wild and crazy season they hoped he would. He fell early and kept his eye on that prize, so tptb wanted to make him pay, imo.

eta: I wish they would back off of their stupid juvenile plots and grow the heck up, but looks like sex sells.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:48 am

@ukglasgowkiiss I'm not sure if you're aware so I'll just clarify.

Then a few hours late Nick & Vanessa are seen on Kimmel, looking so relaxed, happy, smiling, joking, a totally different light hearted interview.

Although it was a few hours later we saw them on Kimmel, that was actually taped BEFORE the ATFR live show.

@blueblues That's so cute!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:52 am

^^^ I have watched the ATFR back a few times (okay maybe a bit more than that) and the thing I noticed was how much they were playing with each other's hands, like they were comforting each other while they went through the line of fire. I like that they're not too overtly affectionate. The little things like that are even sweeter. imo
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:35 pm

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:
But the most important thing I saw from second viewing was how much of a stitch up job was done by CH. Every single question out of his mouth had a negative intent, it was basically- you have had issues and fights haven't you, over and over but worded slightly differently each time.  
 So basically that one ATFR interview is the lemon among a beautiful bowl of cherries!!  What the hell was CH and TB thinking!!!!
His interviews during the airing were totally on point, and he was an expert at answering the questions cleverly to give intrigue but not give things away. No other bachelors were so eloquent all along.  He has taken so much criticsim it shocks me how disrespectful of Nick that whole loaded interview was. And they have never brought out the F1 on her own to give an interview, before uniting the happy couple. That was a loaded intention as well. Vanessa's interview was all negative questions as well. Could CH not think of anything else to ask? Grrrr.
Sorry- just had to get that off my chest.

All imho.

THIS - So disgusted with how CH and TPTB treated Nick and Vanessa!! Nick and Vanessa really have shown their maturity and love for each other and (at least in public) not shown how much CH and TPTB's treatment of them must have hurt! They always say that living well is the best revenge - Nick and Vanessa are wonderful examples of that!!!

I have watched TB and Bachelorette for A LONG TIME and, after the way Nick and Vanessa were treated, am now taking a break. I will continue to check on things here, but have absolutely no interest in seeing anyone else treated the way Nick and Vanessa were treated!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:23 pm

dwts - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 23 18013101_300784353710096_465079438430699520_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQ5NjQ4NjY3NjE4MzIxODk3Mg%3D%3D

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTElraDgIs2/?taken-by=anniemurrah&hl=en

anniemurrahHad the best trip ever @ dancing with the stars!!!! @willbtouring , u rock
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

+54
jessietrey
sosleepy
pikake
SeekAny
Nixipixi14