SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:46 pm

What a great interview. I love how he handles these Bach questions, he just doesn't say much. But with a positive interview attitude you get so much more out of your interviewees.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by lleyki Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:51 pm

I really enjoyed the interview too. I find the interviews are always good when the hosts seem genuinely friendly to Nick and not clearly sneering their noses at him, the show, etc. And Ali and Ross were definitely on the friendly and likable side.

I did notice a rather subtle shift in his response to the Corinne question. Prior to the season ending, he always defended her and maintained how sweet she was. This time it was, "she is who she is" with a clear undertone that he wanted to move on from the topic. Good.

His and Vanessa's IG/Snaps were cute. I laughed at Vanessa and Peta having a whole conversation in the background while he's doing his video and they both turn at the same time to do the cutesy wave, when he turns the camera on them.

Last edited by lleyki on Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:02 pm

I loved his response to the Corinne question. Such an excellent, reply. Don't give her any attention at all. Don't let her use your interview as another attention seeking opportunity. 'She is who she is.' can't be torn apart in any way or form. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:14 pm

Yes agreed @coolangel great interview. Laughed when he said 'she is who she is' about Corrine. Marked change in tone from how he defended her in the past. Not that I think he wd regret sticking up for her, and I agreed with what he said in the past too.
However I wonder if after twta aired Nick had his eyes slightly more opened as to what some of the main womens intentions were post show. Perhaps that and the fact his interactions/ responsibility with them all was over.
The rest of the interview was really great to hear more about the business & how his day to day is. Also great they did not ask the usual questions.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:24 pm

I think if he truly loves Vanessa the fact that Corinne has hurt V's feelings has to have had an impact....

And I agree that he handled that interview impeccably....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:40 pm

http://ktla.com/2017/04/21/bachelor-no-more-nick-viall-discusses-life-after-the-show-and-the-body-struggles-from-competing-on-dancing-with-the-stars/

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:02 pm

He looks so good in the HTL interview, so relaxed and happy! I am so happy after following him for three years he finally found love ❤️

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:33 pm

Great interview and I love how the beard is slowly coming back. :fanningfan
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:36 pm

IMO Nick was nothing but kind, respectful and gracious towards all of the women during filming and airing of the season. Despite that some of them chose to act like snotty, entitled brats during airing of the show and afterwards towards V and himself so I definitely don't fault him one bit for subtly dismissing them when asked now about the show, ie "she is who she is" vs previously being more generous and complementary.

I am so torn about the beard, now that he shaved I kind of want him to keep the smooth clean shaven look for a while but I do agree he is also sexy as hell with the beard. Guess either way I'm good. laugh out loud

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:59 pm

So glad to get a couple of new Nick interviews. He does such an awesome job fielding questions, being nice, but at the same time being real and honest. No doubt in my mind that Vanessa was hurt by the things Corrine, Raven, and Rachel have said. And the fact that he took the others to home towns also was hard for her to take I'm sure. I hope he can stay away from launching Rachel's season as much as possible.

On another note, I really like seeing Vanessa and Peta hanging out. They are close to the same age and I think they are similar in a lot of ways. Hopefully Maks and Peta will be friends post show.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:15 pm

Does anyone have a link for Vanessa and Nick hanging with Maks and Peta?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:37 pm

^if you're referring to earlier today, they weren't hanging out with Maks and Peta. I don't think Maks was there anyways. I think N&V just went over to their house so Nick could use his new leg trainer things. But no, I can't provide a link, sorry. Maybe a better tech savvy person can for you laugh out loud
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

+54
jessietrey
sosleepy
pikake
SeekAny
Nixipixi14