SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thelittlethings - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by Billysmom Tue May 02, 2017 9:37 pm

I do think seeing Nick's commitment to DWTS is a great insight into the way he approaches things.... it was pretty much a given that he wanted to do DWTS, but it was hard work and he loved it in spite of that. But the value he saw in it meant he often (though not always) appeared to be taking it so seriously. Probably a great metaphor for how he approaches his relationship with Vanessa.... he loves her, and wants her, and is willing to work for their relationship. Sometimes it will look like he takes it so so seriously. But, luckily, not always.... and as he and she get more and more adjusted to being together, hopefully the happy, silly times will become more and more the norm. His DWTS intensity gives an interesting perspective on their ATFR intensity....and hopefully has silenced at least a few of the naysayers....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

thelittlethings - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 02, 2017 9:44 pm

Awwww!! Such a gorgeous couple! I love these two  heartglasses  :sweetheart:  heartandarrow

Nick looks like Ryan Reynolds a lot lately (lucky V)

Stacia620 wrote:Nice pic of Nick and Vanessa

by @
Nick Viall and fiancée Vanessa Grimaldi attend a Dancing with the Stars cast party at Mixology 101 in Los Angeles, California on May 1, 2017.
source
http://www.celebuzz.com/photos/celeb-snaps-hottest-star-sightings-tuesday-may-2-2017/celeb-snaps-050217-1/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 02, 2017 10:36 pm

Be still my heart. LOVE LOVE LOVE this photo and caption by Nick   beatingheart  

May not have dancing anymore .. but I still have this one #tuesday #dayafter by @nickviall

heartandarrow:sweetheart::sprinklehearts Jumping hearts
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue May 02, 2017 10:47 pm

They are so adorable! I love happy Nick! It was worth the wait.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue May 02, 2017 11:04 pm

My eyes went straight to Vanessa's hourglass figure. Nick is so lucky and vice versa. They are one stunning couple.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 02, 2017 11:08 pm

It really was worth the wait. So many discounted Nick especially with DWTS but he proved them wrong. He made sure it was not just his own journey but Vanessa's too and got to include Vanessa in his journey so it was THEIR journey together and they were a TEAM the whole way through from the getgo. Now they have so many wonderful memories together that they can cherish forever and add to their scrapbook as well as they got to make new friends and got to even dance together on TV in front of millions and share that journey with their families and friends which is so special. I am so so glad they both took that opportunity and that they did it THEIR way and I can't wait to see what is next for this wonderful TEAM - Nick & V beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed May 03, 2017 12:56 am

https://wisn.relaymedia.com/amp/article/nick-vialls-dad-shares-whats-next-for-abc-reality-star/9596951
https://wisn.relaymedia.com/amp/article/nick-viall-s-dad-tells-wisn-12-news-what-s-ahead-for-his-son/9597204

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 03, 2017 10:11 am

@Zaynab Sweet words from Nick's dad. That family has always been a class act.

This has to be IMO requoted, because IMO it's perfect. yes

AllAboutLove wrote:It really was worth the wait. So many discounted Nick especially with DWTS but he proved them wrong. He made sure it was not just his own journey but Vanessa's too and got to include Vanessa in his journey so it was THEIR journey together and they were a TEAM the whole way through from the getgo. Now they have so many wonderful memories together that they can cherish forever and add to their scrapbook as well as they got to make new friends and got to even dance together on TV in front of millions and share that journey with their families and friends which is so special. I am so so glad they both took that opportunity and that they did it THEIR way and I can't wait to see what is next for this wonderful TEAM - Nick & V beatingheart

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nixipixi14 Wed May 03, 2017 12:31 pm

Is anyone else still super curious as to why they were in NYC at the end of March?

Nixipixi14

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Wed May 03, 2017 2:32 pm

Oh my! You guys have to bring over from Vanessa's IG story the last segment!! She asks Nick: "Hey babe, imitate me speaking French" and Nick's imitation practically made me pee my pants with laughter!! I would bring it up, but have no idea how to. Thank you!

thelittlethings - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 44 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed May 03, 2017 2:44 pm

TrishB wrote:Oh my! You guys have to bring over from Vanessa's IG story the last segment!! She asks Nick: "Hey babe, imitate me speaking French" and Nick's imitation practically made me pee my pants with laughter!! I would bring it up, but have no idea how to. Thank you!

Nick's imitation skills are on point.  laugh out loud  laugh out loud

Source
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed May 03, 2017 4:01 pm

hi greetings from Dubrovnik
Not here to reenact Arie's kissing scene giggling  or a scene from Game of Thrones although I have always wanted a pet dragon.

Thought this was sweetness personified
https://www.instagram.com/p/BTkcSzSB_sx/

Agree with everyone who has said how notably contend/happy Nick has become.  He has said being with Vanessa relaxes him and IMO this version of Nick has a richer, smoother resonance.
Amazing, really, how Vanessa had no idea that the man she most wanted was this Nick simply being himself. The stars aligned.
PINKHEART beatingheart It's such a great love story.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

+54
jessietrey
sosleepy
pikake
SeekAny
Nixipixi14