SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thelittlethings - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by TrishB Wed May 03, 2017 4:15 pm

Thank you @coolangel PINKHEART Nick was so funny!!

How nice is that video @notarose :yes: Hope all is well in Dubrovnik!

thelittlethings - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 45 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

thelittlethings - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by mprssdbyu Wed May 03, 2017 4:45 pm

Nixipixi14 wrote:Is anyone else still super curious as to why they were in NYC at the end of March?
It may be nothing but I thought they may have flown with her friend back to NY. That is the day she returned to Canada after staying with V for several weeks ATFR. I was guessing she either drove from NY or took final flight out of US.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiss Girl Wed May 03, 2017 4:49 pm

@notarose how nice you chime in from Dubrovnik! Enjoy your stay in Europe!

Swiss Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 03, 2017 5:01 pm

@notarose Hope you're having an amazing time! The cheering section are adorable! I'm looking forward to Nick meeting them and seeing pics of his little fans.

@coolangel Thanks for bringing that over. Too funny.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Wed May 03, 2017 9:01 pm

Nick's site has been updated: http://thepolishedgent.com/

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Wed May 03, 2017 9:10 pm

https://vimeo.com/215924486

The Polished Gent video 

Source: It was on the website but heres the link to watch it
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed May 03, 2017 9:18 pm

cookielover12 wrote:https://vimeo.com/215924486

The Polished Gent video 

Thanks for the link!
Haha I love how he makes fun of himself shirtless shilling in the beginning of that video. That's the self deprecating Nick I always like. I also like he's not shy away from the fact that's he's 36. Good luck Nick and I can't wait to see what's inside that box.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed May 03, 2017 9:33 pm

cookielover12 wrote:https://vimeo.com/215924486

The Polished Gent video 

I loved everything about that video. You're right Nick you look young as F... laugh out loud

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed May 03, 2017 10:22 pm

LOL, love it! Nick's a gem. He's just Nick.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Wed May 03, 2017 10:24 pm

I love the beginning of the video where he's trying to promote products like the tea and cooking meals! cantstopl
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu May 04, 2017 12:09 pm

cookielover12 wrote:I love the beginning of the video where he's trying to promote products like the tea and cooking meals! cantstopl

I seriously got a kick out of that. cantstopl

Nick is actually playing it smart IMO trying to use his brand for something which is more suited to him and products which are hopefully vetted by his business. The SM 'influencer' bubble is going to burst sooner rather than later IMO if the fyre festival debacle and it's 100 million lawsuit and the FDA's crackdown on SM products is anything to go by (JMO).

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Thu May 04, 2017 3:31 pm

Hi! I was very sad hat Nick was eliminated from DWTS, but I'm glad he went far on the show, and he should be very proud for what he accomplished, and he's n also concentrate on his business! Smiley

I recently posted a postive comment over at that horrible 'wet paint' gossip rag article that made Nick looked like he tried to blame his DWTS elimination on Peta, and the Chris Soules situation, I know that article is total BS, but I posted a positive comment because I got fed up reading the negative comments by the those who just want to believe this garbage about Nick. Sorry for the rant, but just pissed at the those who just want to hate on Nick! I'm glad that there are many of his fans, family, friends, especially over at DWTS who know Nick to be a really sweet & gracious guy! Smiley
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

+54
jessietrey
sosleepy
pikake
SeekAny
Nixipixi14