SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DateNight - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by crunchycheeto Sat May 06, 2017 11:22 pm

Nick and Vanessa looked stunning at the charity event to raise awareness for MS. It was also great to see them bond with the DWTS family, who all seem to be quite friendly and supportive of each other. It's nice to see mature friendships form out of an experience that used to be seen as a threat to a couple's relationship.

I'm excited to see these two represent the show for the MTV Movie Awards. I know they're going to look great no matter what, but I'm hoping they don't go the crazy "high-fashion" route a lot of celebs go for. No meat dresses for these two!
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

DateNight - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 06, 2017 11:26 pm

Such a stunning couple! All I can say to Nick's caption is "Yes. She. Is"  :yes: beatingheart

GuardianAngel wrote:
She is f@cking gorgeous  DateNight - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 50 1f60d  DateNight - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 50 2764  #datenight #erasems by @nickviall

https://www.instagram.com/nickviall/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat May 06, 2017 11:26 pm

@crunchycheeto I bet her agent helped her decide what to wear. V doesn't have a great deal of experience with this kind of stuff, I know I would want HELP! Nick can wear a suit like no other, but I wouldn't let him start picking out my wardrobe. She does tend to match the attire Nick has on as in coordinating colors.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Sat May 06, 2017 11:36 pm

Also, I'm stoked for Nick to visit Montreal and fall in love with the city and the food! Can you picture Nick snapchatting his first poutine experience? giggling I don't think the lead and contestants can really appreciate the locations they go to because of all the filming going on. Not to mention production preventing them from doing much exploring. So I'm happy that Vanessa can be his guide for this trip; she'll show him all her favourite parts!
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Sat May 06, 2017 11:37 pm

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 06, 2017 11:39 pm

Montreal is a very high fashion city. I can tell that Vanessa will be wearing unusual attire because of her fashion sense from Montreal. I noticed that early on.

That dress is one example IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Sat May 06, 2017 11:42 pm

jessietrey wrote:Nick always posts Instagram photos and then changes the captions.

What was it before?

& @crunchycheeto -- cannot wait to see them travel to Italy together sometime in the future!! He has been there before with bachelorette rd 1, but I'm sure Vanessa as a guide will provide a more immersive experience.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat May 06, 2017 11:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:nickviall She is f@cking gorgeous  DateNight - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 50 1f604  DateNight - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 50 2764  #datenight #erasems

DateNight - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 50 18299294_1853146761592209_8542579287616651264_n

You're not too shabby yourself Nick!!!

The man wears a suit better than anyone I have ever seen....movie stars included. I would put him on par with George Clooney in that department.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat May 06, 2017 11:52 pm

I'm curious as to which scene MTV has chosen for the TB when announcing the chosen nominees tomorrow night from Nick's season. Who knew 3 years ago we would land on MTV Awards with Nick's season being nominated. Win or lose, he's front and center representing TB. I'll let the fans decide what kind of Karma you call that!!! Ha Ha

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun May 07, 2017 12:04 am

I love seeing these two so happy. I give Vanessa a lot of credit, she's made a lot of life changes for their relationship. She handled dancing wonderfully, became friends with the cast and crew, embraced the experience and LA in general, kept busy with her charity and supported nick every week. She's a strong and determined woman that's for sure. And obviously I give kudos to Nick as well because a woman doesn't feel that confident and happy in a relationship without reciprocated love and support. He's done everything possible to help with this transition, and kept her a part of DWTS. I look forward to them now spending some time in Montreal. They've got a great balance going.

At the ATFR over a month ago this is all I could have hoped for these two.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 07, 2017 12:17 am

ITA @Sprite! I recall quite a few past contestants saying the same thing, that  Nick wears a suit like no one else and that he has a body that was made to model clothes (and I have to agree).

That's something I've noticed about both Nick and Vanessa that they both have incredible bodies and what stands out to me is that Nick and Vanessa wear the clothes, the clothes don't wear them. That's something that is especially unique to both Nick and Vanessa and I think added to that is they are a very Metropolitan couple and different from the norm because of that.

From day one I have always thought Nick had that *it* factor about him... and now with Vanessa  there's a star quality about Nick and Vanessa that I haven't seen in any other couple before that makes them very unique - both individually and as a couple... as a couple their stars only shine brighter! beatingheart

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun May 07, 2017 1:06 am

Nick with an epic comeback while keeping it classy. I wish Nick all the success in the world. yes

An amazing fiancee and a new kickass business...Nick is on a roll! Hugesmile wine
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

+54
jessietrey
sosleepy
pikake
SeekAny
Nixipixi14