SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by Julie81 Sun May 07, 2017 12:40 pm

Mgrissom wrote:Nick looks content and relaxed.  He's a pretty simple guy, so I imagine btwn the Bachelor and DWTS he is okay financially and is not dependent on The Polished Gent for income.  Vanessa seems to bring out the best in him, and they seem to have a comfortable living arrangement.  Having both lived singly for many years, I'm sure there are adjustments, but they both seem content.  Per her IG story, she was out last night for a birthday celebration.  Can someone tell us who she was with?

He does not have a great big natural smile like Vanessa.  When he looks into the camera it's mostly that serious, stoic face.  But when he looks at Vanessa, the smile comes out.  I love looking at the Orange Carpet video, because you can instantly see his face light up and smile, when he looks at her.  And the approving look Vanessa gives when he is by himself is priceless.  

I hope we get to see them again tonight nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 52 1f600

To answer your question, I believe she was out with Lori Krebs, her agent and the CEO of Tempt Brands. I only say this because she added a pic to her insta story last night with a 514, which is Montreal's area code with their faces and she started following the CEO. I don't know her name though.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by coolangel Sun May 07, 2017 2:44 pm

lleyki wrote: While I can see her getting professionally styled for such a high fashion event,  I wouldn't underestimate her ability to do it on her own because she styled herself on The Bachelor and I thought she looked pretty amazing there. I was particularly impressed at how good she was at picking simple pieces that were very inexpensive but managed to look like really expensive designer wear with how perfectly they fit her body and curves. Vanessa definitely strikes me as someone who knows what works well for her body.

I missed this comment last night but I think you are right. Glamour Mag was snapchatting the event and in one of their snaps of N&V, they mentioned that the gorgeous white dress V was wearing was only $40!! :shocked!: Her fashion sense is impeccable IMO without being super expensive.  nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 52 1f60d
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun May 07, 2017 3:00 pm

$40! What a bargain! I can't say enough how much I appreciate her fashion sense and how she knows her body and dresses accordingly. In a sea of skinny reality show participants, Vanessa's curves stand out to me. And no rompers! No super short shorts! No ducky faces! How refreshing! Again, I hope fame will not change her and she stays the same.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 07, 2017 3:19 pm

Vanessa wore bargain dresses on the Bachelor that looked much more expensive because of how well they fit her body. I recall even Sharleen would blog about Vanessa's style and how Vanessa would wear bargain clothes but because they fit so well they looked much more expensive. It's all about tailoring clothes to fit ones body and dressing for one's body type and Vanessa epitomizes this IMO and has a great mix of high end and also bargain pieces that all fit her style and lifestyle.

Nick is the same as Vanessa and even in his blog a few years back, Nick wrote about how it's not about having expensive clothing but tailoring clothes to fit well and how something that is a bargain can look expensive while something that is expensive can look cheap if it isn't tailored for one's body. Nick gave ideas in his blog of what types of suits to buy and that the key is that they are customized/tailored to fit a man's body (so buy any suit depending on one's price range and get it tailored for that custom look). So even back then Nick was using his skills and tips on style and grooming and parlayed that now last year into establishing his own company and brand products with The Polished Gent.

It's really awesome IMO just how much Nick and Vanessa have in common and connect on all levels, physical, mental, emotional, how they view the world, relationships, and have a similar outlook, how they view style, etc. They really are two peas in a pod! beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun May 07, 2017 3:51 pm

I read earlier that Ryan seacrest will be starting a skin care line also called polished.... Wonder if that will help or hurt nick's sales???
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun May 07, 2017 7:22 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Vanessa wore bargain dresses on the Bachelor that looked much more expensive because of how well they fit her body. I recall even Sharleen would blog about Vanessa's style and how Vanessa would wear bargain clothes but because they fit so well they looked much more expensive. It's all about tailoring clothes to fit ones body and dressing for one's body type and Vanessa epitomizes this IMO and has a great mix of high end and also bargain pieces that all fit her style and lifestyle.

Nick is the same as Vanessa and even in his blog a few years back, Nick wrote about how it's not about having expensive clothing but tailoring clothes to fit well and how something that is a bargain can look expensive while something that is expensive can look cheap if it isn't tailored for one's body. Nick gave ideas in his blog of what types of suits to buy and that the key is that they are customized/tailored to fit a man's body (so buy any suit depending on one's price range and get it tailored for that custom look). So even back then Nick was using his skills and tips on style and grooming and parlayed that now last year into establishing his own company and brand products with The Polished Gent.

It's really awesome IMO just how much Nick and Vanessa have in common and connect on all levels, physical, mental, emotional, how they view the world, relationships, and have a similar outlook, how they view style, etc. They really are two peas in a pod! beatingheart

giggling ITA AAL... but honestly Vanessa would look good in a potato sack. More than pretty, she's beautiful, glows from within. Of course, being in love doesn't hurt either of them!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun May 07, 2017 8:21 pm

Another awesome interview. They also spoke about how they have zero plans to do reality television going forward (Yay!!  yes ) and showed their support for Rachel. These two are pure class! I am so proud to be their fan.  :inlove

http://www.etonline.com/news/216921_exclusive_nick_viall_and_vanessa_grimaldi_say_they_have_zero_plans_to_do_more_reality_tv_after_dwts/

"Yes [I'm done with reality television]," Grimaldi shared. "This is the first reality TV show I did [and] this is the first season I watched entirely. I'm going to be focusing on other things in the near future."

"I have zero plans to do reality TV," Viall added. "I'm certainly done with anything Bachelor-related, but I'm very thankful for my time."

"I think even throughout the process of Dancing with the Stars, we still made our relationship a priority," Grimaldi explained. "We're still very busy."

"With any relationship, whether it's [on] The Bachelor or in life, you have to manage everything that's going on, and you have to prioritize things... prioritize your relationship and your job and careers, and that's something we focus on."

"Our schedules are a little crazier than they have been in the past, but we definitely support her," Viall said.

"I'm sure it's going to be a great season," Grimaldi agreed.

Last edited by coolangel on Sun May 07, 2017 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun May 07, 2017 8:23 pm

Via IG stories Vanessa is all dressed up. Probably to the MTV Awards.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 07, 2017 8:32 pm

Wow! Thanks for posting that interview @coolangel bestbud! 

What a fantastic interview by Nick and Vanessa! These two just keep impressing me more and more. They have such a realistic and mature approach to their relationship and life in general. It's so refreshing and I am truly blown away. They've really set the bar imo on how to do things as a team and on their own terms while still being so classy, real, mature, humble, and with a sense of humor too! And such great support saying they will be tuning in for Rachel's season as well! What a class act Nick and Vanessa are. I too am so proud to be a fan!  :yes:  beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun May 07, 2017 8:52 pm

For Nick's long time fans, are we surprised he's all class? Not at all. So proud and happy that I, along with other NickChicks, never waiver on our support  and give up hope on him finding love!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sun May 07, 2017 9:45 pm

http://www.eonline.com/news/849089/nick-viall-and-vanessa-grimaldi-brave-the-rain-for-date-night-at-the-2017-mtv-movie-tv-awards

Nick & Vanessa at the MTV Movie Awards Smiley
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 07, 2017 9:54 pm

@Cila51290 oh wow, I love that dress! Such a great looking couple! yes

http://www.eonline.com/news/849089/nick-viall-and-vanessa-grimaldi-brave-the-rain-for-date-night-at-the-2017-mtv-movie-tv-awards
nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 52 Rs_634x1024-170507171537-634.Nick-Viall-Vanessa-Grimaldi-MTV-Movie-and-TV-Awards.kg.050717

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun May 07, 2017 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

+54
jessietrey
sosleepy
pikake
SeekAny
Nixipixi14