SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by momoftrips Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:20 pm

Cara‏ @cm_baute99 5m5 minutes ago          
I JUST TALKED TO RACHEL THE BACHELORETTE AT THE ATLANTA AIRPORT!!!!!!!!
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by Carine Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:21 pm

Astrid posted a cute dancing vid of Rachel, I think her F1 will also have to love jamming out with her lool..

Thanks @momoftrips so if she is at Atlanta airport any speculation where she could be heading?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:24 pm

mercieme wrote:I like the Bio, ok summary and not some dramatic synopsis IMO giggling

So based on what y'all know of the speculated remaining guys, who is the guy that y'all think is smart, funny, has a descent jump shot giggling

My thought is that all 4 guys probably fit those criteria but then I didn't check out any of their profiles other than what was posted on the board giggling

I like to speculate Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 20 3806527698 I think Bryan, He is smart (Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.) degree), inappropriate sense of humour (ellen videos) and probably has a decent jump shot . Bonus : he has some moves (from the HTD video).

P.S He is not my fav but i think he kinda fits the description
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:26 pm

@Dessler he is not my fav the one in my avatar is but let see how this rolls. I hope he can drop it like its hot or roll into the Bachelor role.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:28 pm

@Dessler summed up my thoughts Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 20 1f44c

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:31 pm

momoftrips wrote:

Just saw that too, wonder if its a connection flight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:33 pm

cmarci93 wrote:
momoftrips wrote:

Just saw that too, wonder if its a connection flight

I would think so.

Back to top Go down

Post by moviechicka Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:39 pm

@cmarci93 Atlanta's a hub so she could be headed anywhere.

Everything is IMO

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:46 pm

I assumed it's a connecting flight. I think she's headed to Madison, Wisconsin. Connecting flights have to be with the same Airline. Delta's timing makes the most sense for her to have gotten there and there's a delta flight to Madison in 15 minutes. I can't find any other flight that would've connected to the other potential F4 guy's hometowns today. This is just my speculation.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:50 pm

ReneeM wrote:I assumed it's a connecting flight. I think  she's headed to Madison, Wisconsin. Connecting flights have to be with the same Airline. Delta's timing makes the most sense for her to have gotten there and there's a delta flight to Madison in 15 minutes. I can't find any other flight that would've connected to the other potential F4 guy's hometowns today. This is just my speculation.

Can all the six that was left before the final 4 be connected from Atlanta.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:52 pm

I think this was her flight bc it adds up with the timing of the tweet
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 20 Screen40

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/DAL1935/history/20170421/1610Z/KMIA/KATL

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:56 pm

@cmarci93...do u think she went to Dallas from Miami and then she just landed from Dallas in Atlanta? Thanks

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

+48
bleuberry
Seabear
kimberlyg
Ash2214
AllAboutLove
SunnyRachel
jess
lleyki
bluwavz
adriana
Beagle