SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by Dessler Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:10 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Carine wrote:Lool yeah I am not sure which one it was but I just remember a few mentions about it during Nick's season.

It was the one that's not pregnant. She even kinda spilled the beans about Rachel's 'ette announcement on Kimmel.

Rachel's younger sister Heather is not on social media. It is the pregnant one, her elder sister Constance but I noticed she left the Rose Buddies group so i guess no more spoilers Smiley
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by ReneeM Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:17 pm

Dessler wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
Carine wrote:Lool yeah I am not sure which one it was but I just remember a few mentions about it during Nick's season.

It was the one that's not pregnant. She even kinda spilled the beans about Rachel's 'ette announcement on Kimmel.

Rachel's younger sister Heather is not on social media.  It is the pregnant one, her elder sister Constance but  I noticed she left the Rose Buddies group so i guess no more spoilers Smiley

Ohhh TY! I thought it was the younger one. I'm glad she left though. She was already getting criticized for the little 'ette announcement spoiler she gave out, so I'm glad she just removed herself. JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:21 pm

Do we know if Eric's parents still live in Baltimore?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:06 pm

Through context clues on Facebook (his dad's open FB profile), I gather that his parents are still in Baltimore. All his likes are Baltimore related, etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:08 pm

adf23 wrote:Through context clues on Facebook (his dad's open FB profile), I gather that his parents are still in Baltimore.  All his likes are Baltimore related, etc.
Thank you so much!

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:09 am

Don't know if this was discussed here, but I was in line at the supermarket and I glanced through Life&Style mag because Rachel was on the cover. There was an article inside that I looked up really quit about how she was stuck with a bunch of losers.The men named in the article(with pictures) were Kenny the wrestler with something about bankruptcy, that Blake guy that was on the ATFR that was out early, also the other guy from ATFR, DeMario , the doctor Jonathan,I think it was something about his practice, and Dean that apparently is a player and cheated on his ex (they broke up last August after the cheating).
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:25 am

Beagle wrote:Don't know if this was discussed here, but I was in line at the supermarket and I glanced through Life&Style mag because Rachel was on the cover. There was an article inside that I looked up really quit about how she was stuck with a bunch of losers.The men named in the article(with pictures) were Kenny the wrestler with something about bankruptcy, that Blake guy that was on the ATFR that was out early, also the other guy from ATFR, DeMario , the doctor Jonathan,I think it was something about his practice, and Dean that apparently is a player and cheated on his ex (they broke up last August after the cheating).

Tell me this is not true? God I hope Peter take this one. I would think Bryan the doctor he has a problem but did not know about Jonathan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:19 am

With the guys getting revealed there has already been some past stories out. I think there was also an article about Bryan, and Josiah.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by adriana Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:23 am

I think there's a pretty big chance that the first official promo for the season is coming this week. For Jojo's season her first promo premiered this same week during dwts

adriana

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:50 am

@Beagle life&style is about as credible as the onion imo.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:56 am

RS SAID : “Rackin' up a bunch of winners this season. Just wait til we get to the ones with girlfriends“

After posting a link to this article : http://radaronline.com/videos/rachel-lindsay-the-bachelorette-suitor-arrested-leaving-scene-accident/

What is he talking about ?? Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 50 1f631 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 50 1f631 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 50 1f631

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 50 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 50 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:00 pm

@TLTF Guessing like past seasons some had gf they dumped or lied to before coming on the show and some gf do not have nice things to say. I am wondering if the Dean story @Beagle mentioned is one of them...

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

+48
bleuberry
Seabear
kimberlyg
Ash2214
AllAboutLove
SunnyRachel
jess
lleyki
bluwavz
adriana
Beagle