SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by Guest Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:17 pm

cmarci93 wrote:I saw this flight that can be to alex
http://flightaware.com/live/flight/DAL902/history/20170421/1900Z/KATL/KDTW

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 26 Screen41

But i also so a couple deltas to o'hare which is a popular chicago airport and near madison

I did post this one that's delta and to Detroit but we think it makes sense to see peter

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by Guest Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:19 pm

cmarci93 wrote:
cmarci93 wrote:I saw this flight that can be to alex
http://flightaware.com/live/flight/DAL902/history/20170421/1900Z/KATL/KDTW

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 26 Screen41

But i also so a couple deltas to o'hare which is a popular chicago airport and near madison

I did post this one that's delta and to Detroit but we think it makes sense to see peter

Remind me again who is from Detroit?

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:21 pm

@reason Alex Smiley

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 26 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 26 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:22 pm

TLTF wrote:@reason Alex Smiley

Okay so she could have been going to Detroit or Madison?

Remind me what time did the poster saw Rachel again? is it near to any of these flight time?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:26 pm

The tweet was posted around 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:28 pm

So she could have been going either way?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:30 pm

It was made at 2:15 pm, Atlanta/EST.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:31 pm

Wait? So maybe not Peter in Madison? I live in Madison and really am pulling for this. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:33 pm

@cmarci93 has anyone check to see if Peter ig has change?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:34 pm

@sosleepy if they indeed visit Madison, we expect a full detail report with lots of pics and videos.  Ok? Hugesmile laugh out loud

I mean how many times have we said that we need to teach people how to share info on sitings and such.  So we'll need you to do a little scouting and sleuthing for us. laugh out loud bestbud!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:34 pm

sosleepy wrote:Wait? So maybe not Peter in Madison? I live in Madison and really am pulling for this. laugh out loud

I think she can be I madison bc there was a flight to Madison and Milwaukee a few minutes after her connection flight , but we will see.

Keep a look out he can laugh out loud any popular hotels in the area you think she would stay at

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:39 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:@sosleepy if they indeed visit Madison, we expect a full detail report with lots of pics and videos.  Ok? Hugesmile laugh out loud

I mean how many times have we said that we need to teach people how to share info on sitings and such.  So we'll need you to do a little scouting and sleuthing for us. laugh out loud bestbud!

I second this request. Sleepy please be our champion and do some detective work for us. You do know that RS will take it from here though. giggling giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

+48
bleuberry
Seabear
kimberlyg
Ash2214
AllAboutLove
SunnyRachel
jess
lleyki
bluwavz
adriana
Beagle