SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by sosleepy Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:41 pm

Would HTD be tomorrow???? I'm freaking going to be in Milwaukee tomorrow! Haha 

Really curious what HTD would look like here. I'm guessing State Street (near campus area) and maybe something at Union Terrace or Lake Mendota or Lake Monona. It's supposed to rain tomorrow. 

ETA: just checked the weather again, and never mind they took the rain out of the forecast. Tomorrow looks like it should be pleasant.

Last edited by sosleepy on Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by Guest Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:43 pm

@sosleepy Yes hometown would be tomorrow. Good luck you may see something make sure you have that phone with you to take photos. giggling giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:52 pm

But Peter leaves in Madison not Milwaukee. Is it the same thing ? Sorry not from the states.

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 27 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 27 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:54 pm

Madison and Milwaukee are the two largest cities in Wisconsin. Milwaukee is bigger, but Madison is the capital and houses Wisconsin's largest (Big Ten) university. Nick is from Milwaukee for reference. Both cities are about 1.5 hours apart.

Last edited by sosleepy on Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:54 pm

From an annyomous source but the person says peter is a front runner

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:57 pm

cmarci93 wrote:From an annyomous source but the person says peter is a front runner

Omg. Rachel is gonna move to Madison and I'm gonna have a core couple living in my (relatively small) city. laugh out loud 

I'm getting ahead of myself here. laugh out loud laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:58 pm

sosleepy wrote:
cmarci93 wrote:From an annyomous source but the person says peter is a front runner

Omg. Rachel is gonna move to Madison and I'm gonna have a core couple living in my (relatively small) city. laugh out loud 

You have to go out tomorrow to sleuth. Tomorrow is hometown date sleep well and get going. giggling giggling giggling rofl rofl rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:00 am

sosleepy wrote:

Peter is a frontrunner ? I knew it!! That long Azz kiss with Bryan was nothing laugh out loud can't wait for your pictures tomorrow giggling

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 27 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 27 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:01 am

@cmarci93 do you have more details ? Smiley

TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:02 am

TLTF wrote:@cmarci93 do you have more details ? Smiley

No that's all they were able to tell me , she said she will message me if she knows anything else

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:04 am

@cmarci93 great !! Thank you Smiley

TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:05 am

sosleepy wrote:

More like he'd move to Dallas and you'd see them on holidays.  But still a little early to declare him the winner, IMO.

Umm, are you sure you have to be in Milwaukee tomorrow?  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

+48
bleuberry
Seabear
kimberlyg
Ash2214
AllAboutLove
SunnyRachel
jess
lleyki
bluwavz
adriana
Beagle