SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 11 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dwts - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 01, 2017 2:43 pm

DWTS official IG used Nick and Peta's pic as their main pic for the dances tonight.

Kind of worried about that so will be voting LIVE for Nick when he dances so he can be saved from double elimination.

The LIVE votes tonight it seems are right after each dance (so only a few minutes for voting) and will determine who wins each dance off and who stays so Nick will need all our votes! dwts - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 11 4256136633

Call: 1-800-868-3409
Online: http://dwtsvote.abc.go.com
Facebook: https://dwtsfb.votenow.tv/share.php  

Screenings to your favorite #DWTS movies are happening TONIGHT! Be our date to "A Night at the Movies" at 8|7c on ABC. by @dancingabc

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTjrfjgh4Xw/?taken-by=dancingabc
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

dwts - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by cookielover12 Mon May 01, 2017 3:03 pm

During the show, can someone please post when we should vote for Nick?
Thanks! Smiley
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Mon May 01, 2017 3:05 pm

cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Mon May 01, 2017 3:22 pm

Awww Nick and Maks' showmance gives me all the fuzzies Smiley

dwts - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 11 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon May 01, 2017 3:22 pm

When is the order of dancers announced? I guess this means West Coast voters will not have a chance to vote? That's crappy!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon May 01, 2017 3:38 pm

I don't think the live vote is to save the couple from elimination. It determines who will win the dance off and who gets the extra points for winning the dance off. And those extra points will be added to the couple's total. But elimination is still based off the previous week's scores and viewer votes from last week. What happens tonight will affect next week's elimination.

I figured Peta would get Maks to help out, now that he's eliminated. And many people have said what Nick said. It is better seeing the steps and technique from a Pro of the same gender because as good as their Pro is, Peta can never fully master how the guy should look in the dance for Nick to see. Seeing it from the male perspective is always better.

Last edited by lleyki on Mon May 01, 2017 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon May 01, 2017 3:46 pm

So the live vote for the dance-off is on the abc dwts website according to Sharna's IG Story. Here is the link she shared:

http://abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars/dance-off

These were the rules last season. I expect them to be the same this year.
So how do you participate in the Dance Off? You can go to the official Dance Off page on 10/31 and vote for your favorite stars during each of the three dance battles. Voting is unlimited for each of the couples during this time, so keep voting even if the meter looks like it has hit the limit for your favorite couple.

When exactly can I participate in the Dance Off? The Dance Off is only available to for you to vote during the live East Coast/Central broadcast, which is 8/7c. Each dance off voting window will only last approximately 2 minutes and 30 seconds, so be ready to vote!
Source

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon May 01, 2017 3:51 pm

According to Nick Instagram, he and Peta are in charge of Yahoo Instagram today. Lol, I think that is what he said

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon May 01, 2017 3:57 pm

lleyki wrote:I don't think the live vote is to save from elimination. I think it determines who will win the dance off and who gets the extra points for winning the dance off. And those extra points will be added to the couple's total. But I think elimination is still based off the previous week's scores and viewer votes from last week. What happens tonight will affect next week's elimination.

Something is up on TPTB's end IMO. According to the press release, the elimination will be based on tonight's scores + last week's scores + voting from last week. An article also confirmed the same. A DWTS website is trying to contact their sources to find if it is the case or a misprint in the press release.  

At the end of the night, based on the evening’s judges’ scores and votes from last Monday, two couples will say their goodbyes to the ballroom in a double elimination.
http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/dancing-with-the-stars/press-releases/

At the show’s end, two couples will be out based on the judges’ scores for Monday as well as judges’ points and viewers’ votes from last week.

Usually, the ejection is based only on judges’ points and viewers’ votes from the previous week.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment/tv/tv-guy/os-et-dancing-with-the-stars-ejects-two-20170427-story.html

I am going full optimistic here and assuming that the press release is right and that tonight's scores will count. Hopefully Nick will deliver a kickass Argentine Tango, get high scores and make it to next week. Praying
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon May 01, 2017 4:02 pm

Can I just say, I'm gonna miss my Monday night guy 3 yrs in the making. Dayum! What a ride it's been. I'm happy to say he's still the guy I came to love that wasn't special enough for SWNIWNM. I officially want to thank her for handing him over to us for years to come? kisses

Oops, wrong fan thread. I'll let mods move it if need be.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Mon May 01, 2017 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 01, 2017 4:14 pm

I love the friendships that Nick has formed with both Peta and Maks. So great to see Maks helping teach Nick some moves as well.

I will be voting for Nick when he dances tonight since it is unlimited voting and hope for the best. Whatever happens, happens.

I will just do my part and VOTE VOTE VOTE and Nick will do his part and DANCE :yes:

Let's go #TeamBabyGotBach cheerleader

Call: 1-800-868-3409
Online: http://dwtsvote.abc.go.com
Facebook: https://dwtsfb.votenow.tv/share.php
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon May 01, 2017 5:19 pm

Being a west coaster these "live" during the east coast show voting schemes are so irritating and IMO unfair.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+36
Swiss Girl
happydays
sosleepy
bluwavz
hae1001
Beagle
mindless
sdmom
jessietrey
George1218
Mgrissom