SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 12 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dwts - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by coolangel Mon May 01, 2017 6:14 pm

Nick is dancing 4th again! Rolling Eyes Whatever! Go kill the Argentine Tango Nick!  cheerleader

ETA: Nick's Week 7 VLog

http://people.com/tv/dwts-nick-viall-still-here-maks-chmerkovskiy-secret-weapon-double-elimination/

He seems really excited about this dance. Fingers crossed! :cheerpom:
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

dwts - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Mon May 01, 2017 7:07 pm

Surprise, surprise as to who is going last. The judges will know what scores they have to give her so she'll have immunity. I am not expecting anyone before her to get the scores they deserve. IMO they will have to low ball everybody just in case a certain someone messes up because they do want her to have the highest score.

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Mon May 01, 2017 7:32 pm

It's not good to be dancing in the middle of the pack. I expect they're trying to send Nick packing. I hope he does good tonight.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Mon May 01, 2017 7:51 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:Being a west coaster these "live" during the east coast show voting schemes are so irritating and IMO unfair.

For you West Coasters if we let you know when Nick starts dancing, can you log on and start voting?  @MonicaJM2001 ? Or get to your phones with the number ?

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
dwts - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 12 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Mon May 01, 2017 7:57 pm

I think the west coast can vote at the same time
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon May 01, 2017 8:01 pm

Do we vote once (by each method) or a number of times for each dance?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Mon May 01, 2017 8:08 pm

Number of times for each dance! @Rolly
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 01, 2017 8:56 pm

Is the voting only by phone? I'm in Canada and I can only do Facebook and on the ABC website...and that is only with Hola.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon May 01, 2017 9:00 pm

Sprite wrote:Is the voting only by phone? I'm in Canada and I can only do Facebook and on the ABC website...and that is only with Hola.

No. The dance-off voting is only through the ABC website. Here is the link:

http://abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars/dance-off
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 01, 2017 9:05 pm

coolangel wrote:
Sprite wrote:Is the voting only by phone? I'm in Canada and I can only do Facebook and on the ABC website...and that is only with Hola.

No. The dance-off voting is only through the ABC website. Here is the link:

http://abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars/dance-off

Great. I can do that. Time to go to America!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon May 01, 2017 9:08 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:Being a west coaster these "live" during the east coast show voting schemes are so irritating and IMO unfair.

For you West Coasters if we let you know when Nick starts dancing, can you log on and start voting?  @MonicaJM2001 ?  Or get to your phones with the number ?

I will not be home during the live east coast showing. I'm sure some west coasters maybe able to join in but in general alot of west coasters could be finishing up at work or trying to drive home when the east coast airing happens. I've never been a fan of this type of thing. The Voice does the same thing with their #voicesave, really only the live audience viewers get the say.

Oh and going 4th ....again. So a review of Nick's dances and order: 6 (of 12), 4 (of 12), 1 (of 11), 2(of 10), 2 (of 9), 4 (of 8) and now 4 (of 7). Basically he's NEVER been in the last part of the show where as everyone else left has got to be last and/or in the second part of the show multiple times. Oh and big shock who gets to go last tonight NOT. Oh and has David ever gone in the first half?!!!! I really wish I'd be able to just focus on Nick and his part of DWTS because what he's done with his time on the show has really been a joy to witness. It would be so much easier to do so if the politics/agenda/favortism/shenanigans of the bts of the show were not so blatantly obvious. I know Nick had the deck stacked against him to begin with having the 4 female ringers casted all at once but I am not ready for his dancing shoes to be put up Upset If they had just scored him fairly from the start instead of propping up obviously worse dancers he would have more than a fighting chance of making it through tonight but instead we are left with it basically requiring a miracle to see him one more week. Sorry for moping just not ready to lose Monday night w Nick especially when IMO the work and his abilities have earned him more time past this week.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon May 01, 2017 9:24 pm

West coaster here and I already voted! Is that cheating? Embarressed!
Thanks for the link upthread

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+36
Swiss Girl
happydays
sosleepy
bluwavz
hae1001
Beagle
mindless
sdmom
jessietrey
George1218
Mgrissom