SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 12:26 pm

From listening to Milsy, I think if they have 9-10 suitors who are potentially good for the Lead to choose from, they are fine with that. The rest can be for other reason like drama, comedy and BIP

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 12:30 pm

@sdmom completely agree. The only people I could've seen being the bachelorette was Vanessa or Rachel. Both mature and beautiful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun May 28, 2017 12:33 pm

9-10?  He's blowing smoke and padding things, in typical Millsy fashion, IMO. IMO it's more like 3-5.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun May 28, 2017 1:51 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I think this season has a BIP feel to it because that's exactly what it is for - BIP auditions, imo. Rachel's season is already done and dusted and when it comes to TPTB it's always about what's next: BIP, Bach, Bachelor Games, HEA, etc.

It's why I think none of the F4 had intro videos and instead intros highlighted those who don't go as far so that TPTB can get audiences behind those who don't get as much screentime as F4 contestants and not just to maximize drama but it allows the audience to be more familiar with them and pair them with possible BIP matches.

I also think this is how the Bach/Bette shows will be from now on... more focused on cast that are potential BIP contenders and even less on the F1/lead, especially since BIP films so soon, and everything else will be secondary to that. Add in HEA and Bachelor Games show to the mix and I think the editing for the Bette/Bach shows will be more focused on MOTs and non-lead/non-F1.

jmo
Good Post  I agree

I forgot we even have Bachelor Games now. laugh out loud I feel the show jumped the shark last season and even with just one episode, this season feels the same IMO.

TPTB just want people talking so they push the envelope more and more till all that is left is pointless drama with a terrible cast IMO. I don't think making most of Rachel's guys appear like a sleazy bunch through their bios was a coincidence either. It got people talking on Twitter with a bunch of memes generated so mission accomplished. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes They didn't even spare the F4 IMO. I am far from a prude but I don't see why we needed to know so much about the sex life of these contestants in their bios - It's supposed to be a first impression and make us want to pick our favs and root for them IMO. Instead it looked like tinder profiles of a bunch of horny frat boys IMO. laugh out loud

IMO The Bachelor franchise worked coz it achieved a balance of a love story and entertainment where people laughed AT the show. Now, they are trying to go meta and get people to laugh WITH the show IMO while leaving the love story behind. It might work for BIP but won't work for the regular show IMO.  

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 28, 2017 2:14 pm

@AllAboutLove This was the first Meat&Geek in a long time that was a true circus side show for me. I wish I had skipped it. I felt like it was one part Jim Carey and the other part weekend at Bernie's. I was waiting for a dead body to float by.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 2:17 pm

sdmom wrote:@reason I have no problem that she went on the show. In fact, I am glad she did, because I think she's perfect to be the lead. She has the looks, the smarts and presents herself very well. I wish there will be more contestants like her for the future. Wishful thinking!
All Jmo.

I totally agree and I really hope Rachel as lead is the start of a trend that carries forward - especially to the Bachelor side of things where I feel that lead casting could really use a shake-up and improvement IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 29, 2017 11:49 am

@Kashathediva ITA. It was totally bonkers and not entertaining at all to me. Each season this show becomes more of a joke to me but this first episode really went off the rails and was totally ridiculous all around, IMO. I mean what's next, the lead going on a 1on1 with a doll? (granted some of these guys have less personality than that doll but still) no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon May 29, 2017 12:05 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@Kashathediva ITA. It was totally bonkers and not entertaining at all to me. Each season this show becomes more of a joke to me but this first episode really went off the rails and was totally ridiculous all around, IMO. I mean what's next, the lead going on a 1on1 with a doll? (granted some of these guys have less personality than that doll but still) no no

Please don't give TPTB ideas! laugh out loud laugh out loud
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 29, 2017 12:42 pm

coolangel wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@Kashathediva ITA. It was totally bonkers and not entertaining at all to me. Each season this show becomes more of a joke to me but this first episode really went off the rails and was totally ridiculous all around, IMO. I mean what's next, the lead going on a 1on1 with a doll? (granted some of these guys have less personality than that doll but still) no no

Please don't give TPTB ideas! laugh out loud laugh out loud
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 19 3806527698 I won't be surprised to see the doll on BIP and dating Alexis dizzy #perfectmatch jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 29, 2017 2:28 pm

@AllAboutLove Should that be so, Alexis would have to brush up on her skills first. Even Adam Jr. probably knows the difference between a dolphin and shark.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon May 29, 2017 4:07 pm

I could see there being 9-10 good suitors because a good chunk get cut night one.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 19 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 31, 2017 2:47 pm

There should be a thread strictly for photographs only. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+75
Marginwalker
MiracleSeason
composer53
nd4reality
MVMom39forever
Lawkid
clhouse
Mia_Leoni
Just Looking
Loulou
gramercypark10