SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by coolangel Sat May 27, 2017 3:55 pm

Bach/ette wrote:@coolangel Interesting! I did like Lucas though, I must admit laugh out loud. I think Rachel was entertained by him IMO. Bursts of energy like that have gotta be interesting when you're spending 15hrs filming. Either they would be very interesting or very boring imo

ITA that it was entertaining. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 18 4256136633 I enjoyed the episode but it had such a BIP feel to it IMO that I found it hard to take it seriously and differentiate it from the summer trainwreck (JMO). The AJ doll reminded me of Clare's racoon and Ashley's crab. laugh out loud If it's just this first episode, then it's okay but based on the preview and Rachel's interview where she states that the villain torch passes around a lot this season, I am keeping my expectations low. I will probably enjoy it anyways but it's definitely not what I was expecting.

Carine wrote:@coolangel lool Astrid also agrees, but I actually felt for Rachel in her interviews you know she was not here for some of the guys but well she has to promote the show.
I remember there was an article that mentioned Rachel was not happy with some of the guys selected and would not be surprised if it was true.

IA. I remember the article and didn't pay much attention to it back then but based on Constance's like, looks like it might have been true IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Sat May 27, 2017 4:04 pm

@coolangel Can you post the link to it?

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat May 27, 2017 4:24 pm

Bach/ette wrote:@coolangel Can you post the link to it?

Whaboom's brother had posted a screenshot of the article. I came across it while sleuthing. It's a 'Life&Style Exclusive'  laugh out loud  laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTrr3gtglB6/?taken-by=ncyancey
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 27, 2017 4:25 pm

One boom out of that idiot's mouth was more than enough for me. He was seizure inducing IMO.
Team him up with a strobe light and our government could have a new form of secret torture. JMOAA.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sun May 28, 2017 7:17 am

I agree with the previous, that I don't really like the guys they cast that much besides Peter and maybe a couple others. Sharlene mentioned in her blog that there are way to many 26-28 year olds. And it says Dean is 25 on the show? He must have just turned 26 recently. So young. And Rachel seemed annoyed by the guy she was a camp counselor for. It kind of made her seem "old" by having that guy on here , super awkward. Kind of equivalent to having someone she used to babysit for, strange. But yea they just cast for entertainment. I felt the same way with Nick's season, way too many young girls.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 28, 2017 7:19 am

That's the thing when you sign up for this show...you give them a pound of flesh. There actually used to be a clause in the contract that stated the show had a right to portray you in any manner they chose including blah blah blah with humiliation being one. That would personally give me pause.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 28, 2017 7:51 am

I think this season has a BIP feel to it because that's exactly what it is for - BIP auditions, imo. Rachel's season is already done and dusted and when it comes to TPTB it's always about what's next: BIP, Bach, Bachelor Games, HEA, etc.

It's why I think none of the F4 had intro videos and instead intros highlighted those who don't go as far so that TPTB can get audiences behind those who don't get as much screentime as F4 contestants and not just to maximize drama but it allows the audience to be more familiar with them and pair them with possible BIP matches.

I also think this is how the Bach/Bette shows will be from now on... more focused on cast that are potential BIP contenders and even less on the F1/lead, especially since BIP films so soon, and everything else will be secondary to that. Add in HEA and Bachelor Games show to the mix and I think the editing for the Bette/Bach shows will be more focused on MOTs and non-lead/non-F1.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun May 28, 2017 7:55 am

How many mature men/women who have decent jobs and have good characters will take weeks off and sign up for a show that possibly portrayed them in a not very flattering way? When my husband saw Rachel, he asked why a beautiful smart woman like her would go on a stupid reality tv? for Nick's show, at least they had a few women that I think were possible matches, saMe for Rachel. She has doctors, lawyers and some are in late 20s/early 30s. Look at Brad, even he was 38, he still chose a 24-years-old.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 28, 2017 7:58 am

Even those doctors and lawyers are right into the SM networking shenanigans already! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 7:59 am

@sdmom I saw on interview where Rachel friends was interviewed and they encourage to go. I think the reason she went on is because her relationship had finish and she wants to have a family so she took a chance, even her boss it seems encourage her. I am glad she went and found what she was looking for and now she can go back to her job and move on. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 8:01 am

When do you think Peter will be moving, if he moves at all? I know that Jojo and Jordan moved in or at least began planning fairly quickly. And we know that Rachel isn't interested in doing long distance.

IMO, I can see Peter doing his summer bootcamps in Madison and then moving right after the season ends. JMO though

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun May 28, 2017 8:22 am

@reason I have no problem that she went on the show. In fact, I am glad she did, because I think she's perfect to be the lead. She has the looks, the smarts and presents herself very well. I wish there will be more contestants like her for the future. Wishful thinking!
All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+75
Marginwalker
MiracleSeason
composer53
nd4reality
MVMom39forever
Lawkid
clhouse
Mia_Leoni
Just Looking
Loulou
gramercypark10