SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:40 pm

@Kashathediva Is that really anything new though? IMO, once Rachel made final 4, she was going to be the lead. I believe I read somewhere that the contestants were informed the lead would be a woman of color. It obv wasn't going to be Jasmine or Dominique. There was no way they were going to pass on that opportunity considering how ABC is basically pioneering the diversity movement on TV. I know Luke got screwed over last minute but Luke isn't Rachel. It's apples to oranges. All JMO.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:44 pm

@sdmom Personal training doesn't exactly fit into the Lindsay family's pedigree. But wouldn't Rachel's happiness matter most? Peter seems very ambitious and he does a job that lets him change people's lives. That being said, insurance fraud allegations and working with an MLM don't fit neatly into their pedigree either. So there are potential shortcomings for F1+2. All JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:52 pm

Constance has a PhD, not sure where she currently works, the brother in law is Director of product management at AT&T. No idea about Heather.

Last edited by ReneeM on Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:52 pm

@Bach/ette
Peter had been in the casting pool for years. Bryan had been approached by agents for production before Rachel had been considered as the lead as early as last fall 2016.
Yes, I would consider that to be new. Rachel had not been a shoe-in for being the lead, no contract had been signed and certainly--the public had no awareness nor had any announcement been made as early as November 2016. The tide easily could have swayed for Raven to be the next lead. Nothing is final before it's final. The point being the guys were lined up prior to Rachel.
SO to have basically 2 men lined up in their 30's that weren't their as MOT's or drama fillers that were more less there to be final guys--yeah I think it's kind of weird. Call me crazy.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:It's much better to sleuth when you don't have a favourite, or at least be open minded to everyone's opinions.

Some of my opinions: For example I had no doubt, still don't, that Bryan was swept me off my feet kiss. I listed to that tape and documented it along the way. It made no sense to me that Rachel was talking about anyone other than Bryan. We saw how it unfolded during epi one. Totally unexpected blah blah blah

Peter was away apparently during SHV time, no confirmation of Bryan's whereabouts for 4 days. This doesn't confirm one way or another for me. Peter and Rachel apparently are on SM at the same time. They aren't together when they are on at the same time, so are they skyping, or on the phone? I don't see the significance of them being on SM at the same time, when they aren't together.

Spoilers are fine and dandy. They are out there, and whether they are right or wrong, I still like to sleuth till the end. At this point in time, we have spoilers and sources saying she choose Peter. That's great, we always appreciate sources.

But, for me, I like to sleuth everything out. @MissSid discovered a castle in France and matched it to a s/cap. Did spoilers indicate they went to France? That's the enjoyment for me.

ITA esp. the bolded. :yes: Spoilers are good but I want to see sleuthing paint the same picture. That's the fun part for me esp. on a season like this one wherein there are 2 frontrunners and some clues point to one and some to the other IMO. I am 50/50 at this point and the only thing that'll shock me is if Eric is F1. laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:55 pm

ReneeM wrote:Constance has a PhD, not sure where she currently works, the brother in law is Director of product management at AT&T. No idea about Heather.

Thanks! From FB stalking, I mean, sleuthing, the brother in law has a MBA. High achieving family indeed.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:17 pm

haha! According to Josiah's IG, Bryan, Peter, and Dean were all in the same room in the mansion. Makes it even more odd that Bryan and Peter aren't following each other. They're all having a Room 3 reunion, drinking, and smoking in Miami. Peter is building bounce houses with his best friend in Madison, WI laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:18 pm

Dean dont follow anyone??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:20 pm

@reason Dean does. Bryan and Peter don't follow each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:25 pm

@sdmom The family dynamic is something that I'm actually super interested to see play out. And if Peter is F1 and if he and Rachel do end up getting married, I'm curious how the families will mesh. More than the race thing tbh, the class difference will be super interesting to watch unfold--if we get to see it.

Rachel's family has status with her dad's federal judgeship and seems middle-upper class; it seems like almost everyone in Rachel's immediate family not only has a college degree but also an advanced degree of some sort. Meanwhile, I get the sense that Peter's family has a more working-class background. I could be wrong, though. I think his dad works as a general manager and his brother worked (in what capacity, I'm not sure) for Kraft. I'm not sure about his family's educational credentials, but I'm confident in saying that they probably aren't as high-achieving when it comes to education.

Last edited by realitytvfan11 on Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:28 pm

@bach/ette Haha. I pointed that out in another thread that it is such a stark contrast! And wow, I didn't see that tidbit about Dean, Bryan, and Peter all rooming together! Funny how that 3 out of her final 4 were in one room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:31 pm

@ReneeM What does Constance have her PhD in? I know that there is a Constance Lindsay who is a prof at a university, but I don't think that's her. I think Constance works in real estate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+75
Marginwalker
MiracleSeason
composer53
nd4reality
MVMom39forever
Lawkid
clhouse
Mia_Leoni
Just Looking
Loulou
gramercypark10