SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Carine Thu May 25, 2017 6:31 am

@Bee here you go
https://www.instagram.com/p/BR6Au66BxQI/?taken-by=bachelorette_rachel_lindsay_

https://www.instagram.com/p/BR6AnI5hs8a/

Carine

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Bee Thu May 25, 2017 6:33 am

Yep, imagined the whole thing. It is the same dress. Have no idea where I dreamed up that other dress from. :Embarrassed!:

@Carine thanks

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu May 25, 2017 8:53 am

BachelorBabe512 wrote:I am thinking he probably has information leading up to Europe and then maybe it picks up with the final 3.  He's probably waiting to fill in the middle. IMO.

This is what he said on his blog on Tuesday. He is still waiting on some things and he will release when he gets them. If I remember correctly, he is hoping to have the breakdown by next week.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 25, 2017 1:28 pm

Does anyone thinks she let Bryan go before he shows up at the RC??

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 25, 2017 1:34 pm

reason wrote:Does anyone thinks she let Bryan go before he shows up at the RC??

Andi was the last Bette allowed to let go of her F2 prior to FRC; both Jojo & Kaitlyn let go of their F2's at the FRC. Who knows what TPTB will allow Rachel to do.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 7:09 am

I am watching Ellen video again, heaven help me. giggling giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Fri May 26, 2017 7:15 am

mercieme wrote:

Andi was the last Bette allowed to let go of her F2 prior to FRC; both Jojo & Kaitlyn let go of their F2's at the FRC. Who knows what TPTB will allow Rachel to do.

I thought about this too. Anything is possible. It would be interesting to see if she does the former.

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri May 26, 2017 7:17 am

I don't think she will. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun May 28, 2017 11:26 am

When Rachel's sister likes Pacozero's post about the show jumping the shark in Ep 1...  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 17 1f440Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 17 1f438 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 17 2615
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 17 Img_6014
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 17 Img_6011

I really liked the first episode but for the same reasons I like BIP. laugh out loud laugh out loud Definitely not the season premiere or the cast ( "We specifically cast for Rachel - TPTB" laugh out loud ) I was expecting for a smart, professional woman like Rachel. #IStandWithPacoAndConstance

After the cast they put together specifically for Nick and then for Rachel, I hope TPTB don't take the 'extra effort' again for the next lead.  laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 28, 2017 11:30 am

ITA. MORONIC IMOAA. Can't even imagine the type of dreck they would cast for someone moronic.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 11:35 am

@ReneeM If they planned on making Bryan TB, it would make sense to play up the heartbreak angle. Getting rejected on that podium is way more heartbreaking. All JMO

@coolangel Interesting! I did like Lucas though, I must admit laugh out loud. I think Rachel was entertained by him IMO. Bursts of energy like that have gotta be interesting when you're spending 15hrs filming. Either they would be very interesting or very boring imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun May 28, 2017 11:38 am

@coolangel lool Astrid also agrees, but I actually felt for Rachel in her interviews you know she was not here for some of the guys but well she has to promote the show.
I remember there was an article that mentioned Rachel was not happy with some of the guys selected and would not be surprised if it was true.

Just speculation but think her sister was someone who was probably not here for Rachel doing the show.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+75
Marginwalker
MiracleSeason
composer53
nd4reality
MVMom39forever
Lawkid
clhouse
Mia_Leoni
Just Looking
Loulou
gramercypark10