SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by sdmom Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:38 pm

Can somebody please be so kind to show me where the season of firsts come from? I want to see the context and make my own interpretation.
TYIA

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:45 pm

sdmom wrote:Can somebody please be so kind to show me where the season of firsts come from? I want to see the context and make my own interpretation.
TYIA
It was her Kimmel interview.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:56 pm

She actually has said it is "the season of firsts" in quite a lot of interviews.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:24 pm

I just assumed that the season of first was because she was a WOC and her season was so diverse. Also, if as it appeared, she picked either Peter or Brian, it would be the first multiracial pairing from the show. Everything else, seems pretty much the standard fare that we have gotten used to....starting with the guy with the girlfriend, guys not there for the right reasons, guys fighting, guys bromances and tears, tears and more tears.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:03 pm

From RS Website:(talking about first impression roses being the F1)
UPDATE: So much for that. It’s actually 3 seasons in a row as I was just emailed that it was Nick who got Andi’s first impression rose, not Shawn. Oops. Silly me. So three seasons in a row, not four.[/i]

He's wrong again: Nick didn't get "Andi's"  FIR vs Shawn since Shawn was on kaitlyn's season.  Nick did get Andi's FIR but his competition was Josh, not Shawn.  It is truly amazing that he talks without really researching.....

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed RS's link)
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:09 pm

Why do people trust him so much. For the bachelorette seasons, his spoilers are more wrong than right. Didn't he swear up and down that the last bachelorette couple were already broken up by aftr. I  would say sleuthers need to keep at it. I  would think that's why we are on forums like this one. The season is so early on that it is hard to call the final one yet. At the end of the day, the show is a highly scripted and should be a source of entertainment, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:18 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:If Bryan is the FI.  Isn't his episode 5 1:1 pretty common for the F1's?  I think this is the perfect season to do some old school sleuthing and find the winner ourselves.  Which we always confirm but I am looking even more forward to it now.

Yes is is very common as per our statistics thread and general knowledge. We have been old schooling it for months. There are pages of sleuthing when these dates occurred from the various SM and s/caps. These dates have been discussed many times over. Some choose to believe Bryan is the F1 because of the epi 5 1:1, some choose not to believe it. Everyone decides on their own.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:19 pm

lexforlife wrote:Why do people trust him so much. For the bachelorette seasons, his spoilers are more wrong than right. Didn't he swear up and down that the last bachelorette couple were already broken up by aftr. I  would say sleuthers need to keep at it. I  would think that's why we are on forums like this one. The season is so early on that it is hard to call the final one yet. At the end of the day, the show is a highly scripted and should be a source of entertainment, IMO.

I guess it depends on which people you are referencing. This person doesn't. rofl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:26 pm

I won't lie, I thought he was right. Learned my lesson laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud I love how production is messing with his spoilers on purpose IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:41 pm

Did Ali do a blog for Rachel season???????????????????

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:48 pm

RS is full of it! I totally believe he checks this forum (directly or indirectly) and saw/heard about the SHV sleuthing of Rach and Bryan both being MIA from SM and Peter active and that's when he rechecked his own spoiler.

It's just pathetic to me how he toots his own horn and gets upset when media don't credit him yet he doesn't credit this forum for things sleuthed here long before him. Fact is that sleuthers here did not buy into his spoiler and haven't for many seasons and have sleuthed accurately without and before him yet no credit from him on that because of course not that would give too much away on just how much he steals from here, IMO.

RS is truly a hypocritical bottom feeder, IMO.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:38 pm

I find this comment on Bryan's cousins page interesting. The person who made that comment is followed by Bryan' s cousin. Wonder if Bryan's mom is MM 2.0? IMO  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 41 3806527698

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUR9eAcj_4G/

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+75
Marginwalker
MiracleSeason
composer53
nd4reality
MVMom39forever
Lawkid
clhouse
Mia_Leoni
Just Looking
Loulou
gramercypark10