SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:56 pm

It will be interesting to see how tonight's ratings end up, what with the return of Demario, Lee's vile tweets hitting the media, and now RS and his flip flop.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:17 pm

I look at this season as having no stake in the game anymore love Peter and if he did not win, his one will come in time. Rachel win and I am happy that is all that is left now.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:21 pm

@reason IMHO this is the same for every season. The lead is happy, the F1 is happy, the F2 is rewarded in other benefits that come along with the show. Whoever is F1 or F2, this will apply once again this season IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:45 pm

Rosepetal wrote:@Bach/ette Ha ha I was going to say Bryan was chasing her in his Miami Mack ways but I thought I would be kinder.

@GuardianAngel  Taking Peter on the first date after she expressed interest in him out of the limo. Taking her dog with them to see how they got along. Taking Peter in a small private jet in which she  admittedly was afraid to fly in and getting comfort from Peter while in the air. Tilting her head up for that 1st kiss. I think she was doing some chasing. ALL my opinion of course.

GuardianAngel wrote:Ok to me that's not chasing. Chasing to me is looking for the contestant, wanting a lone time. Asking judgy questions, asking questions that the lead needs reassurance, but JMO's.

We have only had two episodes, one of which was the M&G which is usually a big mess because there are so many random people. IMO we haven't had the chance to see who she is chasing. I think it takes a couple of episodes before a lead gets their bearings. Rachel is just getting hers. Once a few more of the MOT people are gone I think we will have a better idea.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:47 pm

Yeah, at this point, Ashley was chasing Bentley and now she and JP have been married for five years and they have two beautiful children. We are still getting rid of the crap, I can start to take this show moderately serious on who is what when WhaBoom leaves. Until then, it is still just a game. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:59 pm

I still think Peter is F1 however the important thing to me is that Rachel is blissfully happy so anyone who makes her feel that loved and happy and confident is the right man for her (for now, we know it takes work after the final rose). :rosiecolored

If Peter is the next bachelor it will be the first time I've ever been excited about the male lead, so that's awesome too. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 40 2498057887

Something about sources. Some of us remember the fiasco during Jason's season, when RS revealed Jason chose Melissa but broke up with her on ATFR (they taped ATFR extra early that season, sometime in January instead of right before the finale aired). FORT was the big Bachelor board at the time and we had a lovely new member who was adamant that RS was wrong wrong wrong. She was an older relative (I think aunt) who went to New Zealand to help take care of his son during filming. She refused to believe Jason would do that to Melissa and claimed over and over they were still happy. Turns out she was just kept in the dark after taping ended. So even eyewitness sources can be wrong. I remember feeling so badly for her when the finale aired, she was crushed.

Going back to the season before that, Jason was instructed by TPTB to tell people "in secret" he was DeAnna's F1. That secret spread and also showed up on FORT from longtime members, at least one who heard it directly from Jason, they believed him completely. 

So it's possible Peter was told to do the same thing which could explain why people who might know him or someone close to him are telling BBF members they are still sure Peter is F1. We also had at least one member with a source saying Brooks was Desiree's F1. Just something to keep in mind. 

I do think Peter seems happy and excited in his sm posts, so he's either excited about Rachel or being the next lead or new opportunities opening up. Those are all better than being sad and bitter about "losing." IMO both Peter and Rachel are in a good place emotionally!
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:02 pm

I think everyone is always happy and blissful during the show for obvious reasons. It's when the show ends that we'll see the true emotions and happiness from these couples. jmo
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:16 pm

If Bryan is the FI. Isn't his episode 5 1:1 pretty common for the F1's? I think this is the perfect season to do some old school sleuthing and find the winner ourselves. Which we always confirm but I am looking even more forward to it now.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:20 pm

They say this is a season of first Episode 5 date is a recurring theme it is not a season of first. The last 3 bachelorettes winners got their that episode and the next pattern is the final 1 from the bach is episode 3.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:21 pm

Wait.... whaaaaaat? I'm behind and just saw RS's big spoiler update!! Holy crap.

I'm personally ok with this. Peter will likely be The Bachelor.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:32 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:If Bryan is the FI.  Isn't his episode 5 1:1 pretty common for the F1's?  I think this is the perfect season to do some old school sleuthing and find the winner ourselves.  Which we always confirm but I am looking even more forward to it now.

Also Bryan would continue the FIR getting the Final Rose if the foiler is correct.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 40 8367-910 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 40 I_got_13 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 40 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 40 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:34 pm

When Des was the bachelorette and everyone seemed to be drooling over Brooks, I was like What? That guy Chris is the real gem. I was so disappointed in myself for thinking the spoilers might be true that I went unspoiled for a few seasons after that. So I take the latest RS news with a grain of salt. We know Peter and Bryan make the F3 so there's a good chance one of them is F1. This makes this season far more fun IMHO!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+75
Marginwalker
MiracleSeason
composer53
nd4reality
MVMom39forever
Lawkid
clhouse
Mia_Leoni
Just Looking
Loulou
gramercypark10