SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:18 pm

stuckinsc wrote:@Norcalgal

I hope your guys will be cheering GS with me Monday! bestbud!

Hubby was at game 2 last Sunday and he's no pop culture follower but ... he did come home with lots of stories of who was there, what they were wearing and what the players were like in person. Felt LaBron was so thin, it made him appear sickly. Two standing Os for Kerr. Did you hear that KD offered to give up some of his salary to keep some of the lower-ranked players on the team. Basketball is no way my favorite sport but I love the team dynamics with the Warriors.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by sdmom Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:28 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
sdmom wrote:@A1day1 you and I are probably the only two happy about the game tonight! Draymond Green is one of my least favorite players (dirty!) Pachulia is responsible for injuring Kawhi Leonard (imo). So glad they lost badly!

Ok what are we going to do Monday night?

Watch game 5? giggling

And praying for a historical miraculous comeback, like last year? giggling
You know I am always #teamunderdog!
That's why even though I don't really care who's f1 but l like to look for clues that Bryan is possibly f1. Peter is a great young man and I'd be happy for him if he's f1, but too many people are rooting for him already , enough support for him. Bryan's threads need more posts!. IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:45 pm

You know I watched the episodes unspoiled first but just from the edit, watching Rachel's reactions and having watched this series for more years than is good for me- I pegged Bryan as the f1. IMO

So I'm basing that as my yardstick and following along the great sleuthing done on the spoiled side now to see if this is proven.
I was surprised to see there were two spoilers out but that levels the playing field and is a bonus to those whose sleuth and try to read the information (both onscreen and BTS). IMO

While I think P is gorgeous and has a voice to die for, if I did t know he made it to f2 he wouldn't be in my unspoiled reconing at all because of their interactions so far vs what she has with the others.
There is a lot of VO used with him just FYI to enhance his storyline (similar to Clare on JPs season, Chantal on Brads etc. Editing tricks).
If he turns out f1 then something would have happened at the end of filming imo since the first couple of episodes were in the can before the finale  was even filmed IMO (as per usual timelines).

All my opinion of course.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:01 pm

I don't understand why she said "season of firsts"  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 59 1f601..Bryan: FIR,first kiss, 1-on-1 E5..classic

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:05 pm

@ivtw12 first WOC, first interracial final couple, most diverse cast ever, it can mean so many things.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:11 pm

@Tiggerlgh Still everything she allued to doesn't add up to Bryan at all IMO. A little confused but we will see.

One thing to note Rachel has never been active on SM much anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:19 pm

@Tiggerlgh actually is it the first interracial couple? What about Sean/Cat?

May at the end she is the one that does the proposing ??? That would be a first.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:20 pm

@WhisperingLove I am not saying he is.  I have only said it's too early for me to decide based on what I have seen.  

If I had to pick today I would lean towards Bryan  being F1, but that is not what my posts are about.  But that is very early to call unless as suspected this is a SHV weekend then it's clear it's Bryan, but I will be watching the feet next weekend as well.

The only thing I have said is many of the "clues"being discussed point to either being F1 and  have pointed out how it could relate to either.  There has been no smoking gun yet.  

My last post here could relate to either being F1.  all imo.

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:20 pm

Omg, please NO ^^^^ (re: Rachel proposing)

Last edited by adf23 on Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:21 pm

nd4reality wrote:@Tiggerlgh actually is it the first interracial couple? What about Sean/Cat?

May at the end she is the one that does the proposing ??? That would be a first.

That is true or Ali and Roberto. Definitely first WOC.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:21 pm

nd4reality wrote:@Tiggerlgh actually is it the first interracial couple? What about Sean/Cat?

Would Tessa and that creepy navy doctor be considered the first?

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:22 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:

That is true or Ali and Roberto.  Definitely first WOC.

BYron and Mary.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+75
Marginwalker
MiracleSeason
composer53
nd4reality
MVMom39forever
Lawkid
clhouse
Mia_Leoni
Just Looking
Loulou
gramercypark10