SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by lleyki Fri May 12, 2017 9:57 pm

Just saw a new promo for the season. It shows clips of Rachel being eliminated from Nick's season, her appearance at the AFR and a few of the first night entrances. There is also a clip of her very seriously saying she will not be played or made a fool of. Doesn't show who she's saying this too though. There is a also a shot of what looks like her going to give the first impression rose on the first night.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by queenb231985 Fri May 12, 2017 10:06 pm

Just a curious question......

This is my first time spoiling the season since the beginning. I've done it a few other times when it got close to the end like top 3-4. For those of you that spoil yourself on the regular....how often are your favs prior to the season starting still the same??

What's interesting for me is that what we know of the guys so far my top 4 were Peter, Dean, Eric, and Alex. So to find out 3 out of my top 4 were in her top 4 was crazy!!!

queenb231985

Back to top Go down

Post by adriana Fri May 12, 2017 10:12 pm

The other promo with the lawyer stuff:
https://youtu.be/PLDIFsl96tE

adriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 12, 2017 10:20 pm

I just love her smile in the promo with her head tilted to the side during the limo entrances. She looks so relaxed and happy. I wonder who gets that look from her? I think she's going to crush it as Bachelorette. Can't wait.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 12, 2017 10:20 pm

@queenb231985 I would say there are equally as many "seasoned" viewers who never choose/pick a favorite. Sometimes there is no point.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri May 12, 2017 10:29 pm

queenb231985 wrote:Just a curious question......

This is my first time spoiling the season since the beginning. I've done it a few other times when it got close to the end like top 3-4. For those of you that spoil yourself on the regular....how often are your favs prior to the season starting still the same??

What's interesting for me is that what we know of the guys so far my top 4 were Peter, Dean, Eric, and Alex. So to find out 3 out of my top 4 were in her top 4 was crazy!!!

I'm never involved this early normally. I usually just skim the bios and look at the pics for who stands out to me, I usually don't have a fave until the show starts. It's funny because I didn't think I was gonna like Rachel, I thought she's be cold/standoffish/think she's 'above' all this. And now she's one my faves to come on this show.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri May 12, 2017 10:30 pm

@queenb231985 Good question. I thought about it and the seasons I've picked out a preseason favorite they've always remained my my favorite to the end of the season airing. It's the months after the season has aired when my opinion on my favorites starts to sour or I become indifferent towards them. And some seasons I don't have a preseason favorite at all and just wait to see who I like when I watch.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Fri May 12, 2017 10:39 pm

lleyki wrote:Just saw a new promo for the season. It shows clips of Rachel being eliminated from Nick's season, her appearance at the AFR and a few of the first night entrances. There is also a clip of her very seriously saying she will not be played or made a fool of. Doesn't show who she's saying this too though. There is a also a shot of what looks like her going to give the first impression rose on the first night.

Thank you!! Can't wait to see this one!!

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 40 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 40 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by queenb231985 Fri May 12, 2017 10:58 pm

@ReneeM I too loved Rachel on Nick's season! Ali and Kaitlyn were too of my favorite Bachelorettes and I think she will be joining them once the season ends. I love her personality- confident but not arrogant and yet fun and witty with a soft side that does come out once she lets her guard down.

queenb231985

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 12, 2017 11:29 pm

I'm not liking that fake court room acting going on. Rolling Eyes
youtube

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 40 Captu101

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 13, 2017 1:15 am

So no SM activity?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat May 13, 2017 1:48 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
I'm not liking that fake court room acting going on. Rolling Eyes

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 40 Captu101

It reminds me of Andi's court room scene. I just hope the rest of the season doesn't as well.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

+55
maniluh
quietpal
Alanna
jjjami
kimberlyg
flojo031
ericbutterfly
Rosepetal
2observe
bleuberry
bluwavz