SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by Guest Sat May 13, 2017 1:55 am

We all can agree that SWNSNBS(She whose name shall not be said) should have chosen Nick but went with Josh, that does not mean Rachel will do the same. I am hoping and having a little faith she did the opposite and send Bryan home at final 2.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by ElonM Sat May 13, 2017 2:34 am

Given Sunday is mother's day, I see Rachel and the f2 traveling today. IMO

If we are to take Elan's IG video into consideration, he was at baggage claim 2 hrs ago. So it's either the team is already here or he's heading to another country.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 13, 2017 9:42 am

@reason
LOL reminds me of the kid in the back seat: "Mom, are we there yet? Are we there?" while poking the kid next to him.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sat May 13, 2017 12:09 pm

2 more followers for Bryan
3 less for Eric
No changes for Peter

Since yesterday, on Instagram !!

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 41 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 41 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 13, 2017 12:12 pm

TLTF wrote:The quotes are from this morning : May, 12th.

TLTF wrote:His number from this morning :

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 41 Captur13

SC I took just now 12.05.2017 at 10.30am

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 41 Captur14

+ 2 followers

TLTF wrote:And now he has 1 less follower. Whereas there are no changes on Peter's and Bryan SM since yesterday.

It's probably nothing but he's the only one who had SM changes today.

Eric has lost some followers but that doesn't mean he is out. I do think the book title being removed from his IG means he is out but that is JMO.

Bryan has had some activity; he gained 2 followers but is also following 1 additional person. I am not sure if reactivating an IG account means that Bryan would have to accept the follow since his account is private.

Peter has had no activity.

This is all since earlier this morning. These fluctuations could mean nothing but there is some activity.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat May 13, 2017 12:13 pm

I'm starting to think that the final three is what production was looking for.

Besides Eric's deleted IG for his book, there hasn't been any major activity from Rachel and the men.

I don't like this! sad
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat May 13, 2017 12:48 pm

^ I love that! I don't like a slam dunk spoiler. It's always fun when there's actual doubt.

Doesn't RS usually say by this point which way the lead is leaning, based on what he's hearing?

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 41 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sat May 13, 2017 12:50 pm

ElonM wrote:I'm starting to think that the final three is what production was looking for.

Besides Eric's deleted IG for his book, there hasn't been any major activity from Rachel and the men.

I don't like this! sad

I don't understand... What do you think ?

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 41 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 41 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 13, 2017 12:55 pm

bleuberry wrote:^ I love that! I don't like a slam dunk spoiler. It's always fun when there's actual doubt.

Doesn't RS usually say by this point which way the lead is leaning, based on what he's hearing?

Me too Bleuberry. I like to know what's spoiled, but like to maintain a little doubt it really could be any of the F3. I actually hate it when the F3/F2 lately make it so obvious on their SM return, even if they don't do it on purpose. I would hope TPTB could figure out a way to stop that.

And also kind of interesting is like you say, RS has never (that I recall) mentioned hearing anything about who is top contender. FUN!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 13, 2017 1:14 pm

ElonM wrote:I'm starting to think that the final three is what production was looking for.

I don't like this! sad

IMHO Eric is out long time like final 3. I would think he has to accept for that person to follow or the person reactivate. Peter silence interesting. Peter use to live in Germany and Greece he dont really have to come home early. IMHO they cant take additional time if he wins.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sat May 13, 2017 2:46 pm

@ElonM its interesting because a few of the guys this season didn't exactly jump straight back on SM, but who knows what they are getting up to via messaging lool.
Also wondering how active Rachel will be on SM.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 13, 2017 3:02 pm

reason wrote:We all can agree that SWNSNBS(She whose name shall not be said) should have chosen Nick but went with Josh, that does not mean Rachel will do the same.  I am hoping and having a little faith she did the opposite and send Bryan home at final 2.
Based on what has been sleuthed so far and adding in that Bryan does have the preferred Ep 5 1on1 date for most recent F1s I think the only way Bryan won't be F1 is if she was a bit undecided between two guys and so her family's input may have helped sway things one way or the other.

That said...part of me is hoping that this season they changed things up because if the Ep 5 1on1 guy continues to be F1 (since Andi's season) then for sure I think this show will be even more predictable than it already is. 

When one can predict the F1 for the Bette before the season even starts filming and without even knowing who the contestant is just based on the Ep 5 1on1 date I think it's time to make some changes. Hopefully this will be that season but I won't hold my breath considering how lazy/cheap/predictable TPTB are.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

+55
maniluh
quietpal
Alanna
jjjami
kimberlyg
flojo031
ericbutterfly
Rosepetal
2observe
bleuberry
bluwavz