SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bip - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by cookielover12 Sun May 14, 2017 6:37 pm

I can't remember who posted "they need to release Rachel's guys bios" but it was one of the girls in the squad, I think Raven or Alexis.

I'm pretty sure all the girls from Nick's seasons are ready to see the bios to choose who they really want to see in Paradise. 

IMO, I really can't see Raven getting engaged in BIP and seeing it last. There's something about her that doesn't show that she's ready for this.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

bip - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by coolangel Sun May 14, 2017 6:37 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:It actually makes me think that the guy who said "sloppy seconds" and the girl who refers to the guys as "leftovers" would make a pretty good match in Paradise.

I mean, that would up the chances of Rachel & Peter's HEA, am I right? Hugesmile

I thought that about Rachel and Bryan actually. laugh out loud laugh out loud I remember the first time I had heard the 'leftovers' reference by Alexis in the IG live and Rachel laughing and it rubbed me the wrong way that she would find it funny that her future eliminated guys (whom she hadn't even met at that point) were being referred to as leftovers. So it actually makes perfect sense to me that being called 'sloppy seconds' didn't deter Rachel from bringing Bryan to F3. Atleast she is consistent IMO. laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ericbutterfly Sun May 14, 2017 6:40 pm

I was a fan of "the squad" at first, but now they are just looking really thirsty and it almost seems that some of them are only super friendly with Rachel because she is the bachelorette (not all but some)...

Raven seems like the type to get hooked on fame and purposely sabotage a working relationship on BiP, just to get cast again on the next season of BiP.

ALL JMO

rose #TeamRachel ,Congrats Bryan and Rachel Eric or Dean 4 Bach rose
ericbutterfly
ericbutterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun May 14, 2017 6:42 pm

The leftovers comment doesn't bother me as much as the constant reference to it. Like I get it, y'all can stop mentioning it in virtually every post deadhorse

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun May 14, 2017 6:46 pm

@cookielover12 wouldnt be surprised if all of them said that lool. Alexis was already saying she found Blake cute and Lauren was as she said calling dibs on Peter after the Ellen date was aired.

As for the squad really interested how they will come across on BIP as I am guessing most will probably be there.

Last edited by Carine on Sun May 14, 2017 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sun May 14, 2017 6:55 pm

Wow! That's some good friends. I mean, let the girl find love, and then may be you could "call dibs" on anyone (I dont like this expression)

#TeamPeter bip - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 51 1f495
#TeamRachel bip - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 51 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Sun May 14, 2017 7:04 pm

TLTF wrote:Wow! That's some good friends. I mean, let the girl find love, and then may be you could "call dibs" on anyone (I dont like this expression)

I know right??!! "I call dibs," seriously, what are we in high school? Rolling Eyes no no It just sounded very juvenile, coming from her mouth. I could be wrong, but doubt highly that a quality guy like Peter would even give a girl like Lacey the time of day. Especially considering some of the not so flattering things that I've heard about her.

Last edited by flojo031 on Sun May 14, 2017 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 14, 2017 7:05 pm

From one left over to another. I wonder how the guys feel about that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ericbutterfly Sun May 14, 2017 7:09 pm

You know it's only normal to assume that if they refer to Rachel's guys as leftovers that they also believe that they are Nick's leftovers. I think it wouldn't sound so degrading if they said the word "exes" instead.

rose #TeamRachel ,Congrats Bryan and Rachel Eric or Dean 4 Bach rose
ericbutterfly
ericbutterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sun May 14, 2017 7:10 pm

ericbutterfly wrote:You know it's only normal to assume that if they refer to Rachel's guys as leftovers that they also believe that they are Nick's leftovers. I think it wouldn't sound so degrading if they said the word "exes" instead.

Exactly!

#TeamPeter bip - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 51 1f495
#TeamRachel bip - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 51 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun May 14, 2017 7:11 pm

Oops apologies to Lacey, sorry guys it was Lauren Hussey just double checked her "dibs" post still there. But yeah I was also thinking it was odd.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun May 14, 2017 7:30 pm

ericbutterfly wrote:You know it's only normal to assume that if they refer to Rachel's guys as leftovers that they also believe that they are Nick's leftovers. I think it wouldn't sound so degrading if they said the word "exes" instead.

laugh out loud There's gotta be something in between leftovers and exes because I always cringe when bach people outside the F2 call the lead their ex. It just seems like too strong a term IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

+55
maniluh
quietpal
Alanna
jjjami
kimberlyg
flojo031
ericbutterfly
Rosepetal
2observe
bleuberry
bluwavz